The Beginning Of A Tale...

Saving All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The chocolate brown blazer still hung perfectly ironed in her hanger. The maroon skirt was still neat and the shirt and the cream coloured half-cardigan looked like as if it was just back from the laundry. But the brown school overcoat was crumpled and thrown in a corner of the huge closet and the maroon bow she wore on the last day of school was tucked safely in the pocket of the overcoat.

She sighed heavily....6 years had already passed since she passed out from LincolnVille International School. She was no longer a care free, short tempered 18 year old. She was now a matured 24 year old woman with alot of responsibilites burdening her. But the biggest burden for her had been carrying the name, first her fathers and now her husband.

Now speaking of her husband, she knew he loved her.....but being married to one of the richest man on Earth whose company made profits of millions every second hour for two years now, it was as if everything -every obstacle they passed, every victory they celebrated together, meant nothing.....

That was one reason she had come home, come to Japan to spend her weekends .

Kang Yura, for the first time in her life, felt lethargic....not because her flight from Korea to Japan was tiring, but because she couldn't remember the last time she'd taken a break . She found it suffocating in the environment she lived in currently. For not only was she married to the youngest billionaire, Kim Hanbin, owner of the Comfo Glob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter