Oh no he di'nt!

Torments In Powder Pink

 

(Re-upload, goddamn aff)

 

 

 

 

Sungmin's phone beeped and he hastily grabbed at it, a smile spreading across his face in anticipation.

 

“Is it Kyuhyun?” Eunhyuk asked in a cute yet mocking way.

 

Sungmin opened the text. His smile faced quickly then his cheeks tinted pick before his smile returned but smaller. He nodded to Eunhyuk who asked impatiently:

 

“Well? What did he say to make your cheeks turn that colour so quickly?” He questioned.

 

“He.... he said goodnight and that he loves me,” Sungmin replied, his cheeks burning brighter now as if actually saying the words made them seem more real.

 

Eunhyuk cooed and wrapped his arm around him, with Yesung following suit.

 

“So sweet,” Eunhyuk commented. When Sungmin put his phone down without sending a reply, Eunhyuk's face dropped. “Aren't you going to reply? You can't just leave someone hanging when they've said that to you.”

 

Yesung was nodding his head in agreement.

 

“But..... but I don't know what to say in reply,” Sungmin spoke honestly, looking between the two.

 

“What?! You tell him that you love him too!” Eunhyuk practically shouted, getting very worked up over this whole situation. “Wait...... you do love him don't you?” He calmed.

 

“Oh yeah of course, I remember Ryeowook telling me about this.” Yesung piped in. “And it's clear that you love him too, its written all over your face, just give into it and say it back. It's not as bad as you think.”

 

“Why does Ryeowook find out everything before me?!”Eunhyuk shouted, trying to make his voice sound as hurt as possible.

“Because you act like this!” Yesung shot back. “How do you expect anyone to tell you anything when you turn into an incoherent garbling mess?”

 

Eunhyuk looked stunned for a second before biting back: “Shut up you!” Then turning back to Sungmin he spoke more gently: “You do love him don't you?”

 

Sungmin seemed to think deeply before speaking back, saying only: “I don't know.”

 

“What do you mean you don't know?” Eunhyuk was getting loud again. “How can you not know? Does he make you feel fluffy inside? Do you get impatient about seeing him and then when you do, your heart jumps into your throat? Do you feel like you need to be with him all the time?”

 

Sungmin seemed to stare off into space, deep in thought again before nodding gently. “Y-yes, all of them.....”

 

“Well there you go then! You love him!”

 

Sungmin's eyes widened in realisation as his feelings became illuminated.

 

 

~~

 

 

In the same dark room illuminated only by a small lamp in the corner, Heechul sat in a high-backed arm chair Heebum, a smug smirk twisting his face into the picture of evil.

 

 

~~

 

 

“Right then guys, here is what we're gonna do: first I'm gonna knock on the door and pretend to be cleaning staff, putting on a girly voice to disguise, then when one of them opens the door, we'll all barge in and demand to know what is happening. If they are in some compromising position, we destroy.” Donghae spoke his plan out, ending with a confident nod to the head.

 

Ryeowook was shaking his head, still disbelieving that anything was happening between the two of them. “How about we just go back to our room and leave them be? Kyuhyun loves Sungmin. Do you hear me, he loves him. Do you really think he would throw it all away?”

 

“No no no. I propose that we neither wait until morning – heaven forbid what may happen if we wait that long – or even wait for them to answer the door. In that time they have chance to remove themselves from each other and feign innocence. No. I suggest – using my superior strength – we break down the door and enter the room completely unannounced, forming a battle formation in the centre of the room poised and ready to attach from any angle. That way we will catch them off-guard and completely in the position they do no want us to see them in.” Siwon spoke his plan with enthusiasm.

 

Ryeowook stared at him incredulously, shaking his head from side to side in disbelief at his plan of action. Donghae seemed to consider it for a few seconds before shaking his head also, saying that they should go with his own plan. Ryeowook sighed and cut Siwon off as he was about to protest, agreeing with Donghae's plan.

 

“Okay then,” Donghae spoke quietly as he walked towards the door. He was about to knock but was stopped as the door handle began to twist, the door opening just a slither and a spidery hand emerging from behind it and slipping a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the handle.

 

They all stared aghast as the door closed again.

 

“Oh no he di'nt!” Siwon whisper shouted.

 

“We need to act now,” Donghae said forcefully, knocking on the door straight away. “Cleaning,” his voice had risen to that of a woman's. Siwon was poised for battle at the side of him.

 

A huff was heard from within the room and seconds later the door was unlocked and opened, revealing a rather dishevelled looking Zhou Mi.

 

His eyes widened in surprise. “What are you.........”

 

He was cut off by Donghae and Siwon barging their way past him and into the room, Ryeowook following slowly behind. They moved quickly into the centre of the room startling a resting Kyuhyun who shuffled up into a sitting position on the bed. He was fully clothed and looked like he was ready to sleep.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” He asked, eyeing them all in turn.

 

“You know full well........” Siwon began but was stopped by a swift elbow to the stomach.

 

“Oh you know, we were next door and thought we'd drop in to see how you both are,” Donghae gave the explanation with a forced smile.

 

Zhou Mi sloped past them and sat himself of the bed next to Kyuhyun, eyeing them angrily.

 

“It's late, Kyu and I were just about to go to sleep,” Zhou Mi informed them rather forcefully, a bite in his voice.

 

“Oh! So is that why there is a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on your door? Huh?” Siwon spat back at him, his words coming out so quickly that they nearly merged into one. Fury was almost popping his eyes out of his head as he looked daggers at Zhou Mi.

 

“There's a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door? Did you put that there Zhou Mi?” Kyuhyun asked confused.

 

Zhou Mi forced out a fake laugh. “Y-yeah! I thought – you know – since we were going to sleep, we wouldn't want anyone disturbing us.”

 

“oh..... Right,” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“What-ev.....” Siwon was stopped by another swift elbow to the stomach, this time from Ryeowook.

 

“So what have you guys been up to?” Ryeowook asked with a smile.

 

“Unpacked, showered. I text Sungmin to tell him how the flight was and now we're going to sleep. That's about it really,” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“Ah, so nothing else then? Just that?” Ryeowook questioned further, looking between Donghae and Siwon smiling smugly.

 

“Nope, just that.” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“Okay then, goodnight,” Ryeowook waved to the both of them and began stirring the unconvinced Donghae and Siwon out of the room. Siwon tried digging his heels in but Ryeowook just pushed harder, pressing his thumb into his back.

 

“Goodnight,” Kyuhyun said back. Zhou Mi didn't say a word.

 

When back in their room, Siwon dropped to his knees dramatically. “Why did you believe their lies? Heaven knows what they are getting up to now that we are out of the room. We should of told them that we know what they are upto!”

 

Oh Siwon stop being dramatic and get up off the floor! There is nothing going on between them. Do you really think Kyuhyun would want him when he's got Sungmin who is like the cutest guy walking? No.”

 

Siwon stood up with a pout, letting Ryeowook's words bounce off him because he was in one of those kinds of moods where if he didn't want to believe something, he wouldn't believe it. Donghae on the other hand seemed to be believing him.

 

“Now lets go to bed, we've got to be up early in the morning.”

 

Donghae and Ryeowook rifled through their suitcases in search of pyjamas. Pyjamas recovered they both turned. Siwon was stood near the bed, posing with his hands on his hips and completely except for underwear as if his clothes had been absorbed by his skin.

 

Eyeing him, Ryeowook asked: “Where are your pyjamas?”
 

Siwon released one single laugh before answering simply: “I don't do pyjamas.”

 

“You do when you're sleeping with us,” Donghae informed him, throwing his pyjamas at Siwon who just let them bounce of his force-field.

 

“Are you scared you'll find me too attractive, realising that you are powerless to resist me causing you to ravish me in the night.”
 

“No...... It's just weird.”

 

“Psh whatever, I know denial when I see it,” replied Siwon, pulling the covers back and climbing into bed. He sure was adamant and had quickly forgotten about the situation next door with the excitement of being practically .

 

Ryeowook and Donghae took turns in the bathroom, each emerging with pyjamas on and climbing into be also. It was a very big bed. Donghae turned off the lamp at his side of the bed.

 

Ryeowook's phone buzzed he quickly opened the text and giggled upon reading it. “So you're the girl Donghae. I had wondered,” he said in a mocking tone.

 

It was lucky it was dark cause Donghae could tell that he was probably glowing from the blush that covered his cheeks. “Shut up,” he said lowly.

 

“That's exactly what I thought,” Siwon whispered into Donghae's ear, the feel making his move as far away as possible.

 

“Why are you both so far away, I don't bite..... much.....” Siwon mewled in his silkiest voice, the essence of his ert aura seeming to linger throughout the night.

 

 

~~

 

 

 

“Nooooooo Hangkyung hyung. You can't make me sleep on the floor,” Henry whined, laying on his stomach across the bottom of the bed, cuddling onto Hankyung's legs through the duvet. “What if there are spiders, or rats......”

 

“There will probably be spiders, but rats? Seriously? Don't be silly Henry. Now get off my legs so I can sleep!” Hankyung commanded wiggling his legs to release them from Henry's death grip, only sucseeding in making him hold on tighter.

 

“Hyuuuuuuung. This isn;t the way you should act. You're supposed to want to protect me. What is a spider cocoons me in its web and pulls me away? What then hyung? You'd never forgive yourself.”

 

“It'd be a god-send, now got on the floor!”

 

“Nooooooo!”

 

“NOW!”

 

“Nooooooooooooo!”

 

“Fine! But no cuddling!” He finally gave in, shaking his finger at Henry while instilling the rules. “Keep your arms away from me.”

 

“But hyuuuuuuuuung......”

 

 

~~

 

 

Eunhyuk woke with a start, sitting upright in the bed he had loaned from the night at Yesung's. In the corner of the room he was sure he had heard a low, slow scuttling sound.

 

“YESUNG!! That turtle better not be in my room. If it is, I swear I'll throw it out of the window!!”

 

In his own room, Yesung belly-giggled to himself, his turtle that was currently asleep on his knees.”

 

 

 

~~

 

 

 

The morning came far too soon for the sleeping men as they were awoken by a non-too-tender knock on the door from their manager at six thirty. They all mumbled their unique noises to indicating they were awake while keeping their eyes closed, hugging onto their duvets tightly. All except Siwon who, upon hearing their manager's knock, released Donghae who was his snuggling partner of choice for that night and practically threw himself out of bed, landing upright and immediately stretching with his arms extending high above his head.

 

“Mmmmmmmmm what a wonderful nights sleep,” he mused, walking over to the window and spreading the curtains wide, allowing the dawn light to filter into the bedroom. “Good morning beautiful world.”

 

Ryeowook was practically hanging off the bed, holding onto what little duvet he could get while Donghae, now free from Siwon's tight hold, star-fished on the bed, breathing deeply.

 

“Come on men, rise and shine. It is a beautiful day already.” When neither stirred, he pulled the cover away from them swiftly, denying them of their snuggly warmth. Donghae instantly curled himself into a ball, holding on to his remaining heat. “Come on or I'll snuggle you again, and this time, you Ryeowook will get in on the action.”

 

Hearing this they both sprang up in bed. “We're up,” they said in unison. Siwon smirked, but had to admit he felt a bit disappointed cause he always loved an opportunity to snuggle.

 

 

~~

 

 

Through the wall, in Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi's shared room, Zhou Mi was stirring into life whereas Kyuhyun had flat out rejected to hear his manager wake up call. Laying on his stomach, Zhou Mi propped himself up on his elbows resting his chin on his bawled up fists. Kyuhyun was laid on his back with his head tilted in the direction of Zhou Mi who took full advantage of it. He looked down into his face, examining every inch using the gentle stream of light emitted through an inch-wide gap in the curtains. This was the first opportunity he had ever had to look at him so closely without his face being in full animation. He truly was stunning and Zhou Mi couldn't help his eyes resting on his plump red lips that were slightly parted as he breathed. It was purely impulse that made Zhou Mi's head lean in slowly, his face getting closer and closer by the second; closer to the thing he had craved for so long. There were four inches of torturous air in between them when Kyuhyun's phone sounded. Out of reflex he sprang away and dropped down, just in time as Kyuhyun sat bolt upright in bed, shouting out one word: “Sungmin,” as he grabbed for his phone, pressing the answer button instantly.

 

“Good morning Kyuhyun,” Siwon's silky voice tickled Kyuhyun's ears though the receiver.

 

“Siwon?! What do you want?” Kyuhyun was perturbed that someone had awoken him from his slumber for the second time.

 

“Only to say good morning to you. You should be happy, not everyone gets the treat of hearing my voice first thing in the.......”

 

He didn't get to finish because Kyuhyun had hung up and dropped him phone onto the bed. Zhou Mi had laid back down on the bed, pretending to be asleep.

 

“Zhou Mi, we'd better get up,” he spoke, his voice sounding none too kind.

 

Zhou Mi responded with a sigh before turning to face Kyuhyun, putting on his best I've-totally-just-woken-up face, rubbing his eyes and yawning big.

“What time is it?” He asked in a mock sleepy voice.

 

“It is six thirty so we'd better make a move.” Kyuhyun climbed out of bed and grabbed some clothes from his suitcase, not really spending too much time picking because he was far too tired to care. Much to Zhou Mi's displeasure, he decided to get changed in the bathroom, making Zhou Mi face plant the pillow when Kyuhyun closed the door.

 

 

~~

 

 

Everyone ready, they climbed into the awaiting car and were driven to their first schedule of what was to be a long week. The location was a television studio. They were told the plan for the day: to talk to a host about their up and coming album for an hour then to perform U then leave. Simple right? Not quite as simple as it may seem.

 

They were ushered into a room where stylists were waiting to dress them and sort out their make up and hair. It was a good job too since many had bed hair especially Kyuhyun who had forgone drying his hair before sleeping. It took a stylist forty minutes and nearly a whole can of hairspray to tame it, but eventually it happened and Kyuhyun looked very handsome. All of them did.

 

When they were all done up they were moved to the studio where the hosts were waiting to greet them warmly. They exchanged names and pleasantries before being seated. Zhou Mi insisted on sitting next to Kyuhyun earning piercing dagger eyes from Siwon that had no effect what so ever since he was so determined. Donghae and Ryeowook exchanged looks of disapproval.

 

The show started up and they got ashed the usually questions: ones concerning the details of their new album and ones about the looks of the members. They all smiled and answered the questions best they could, being entertaining and joyful.

 

 

~~

 

 

“eeeeeeee Ryeowook looks almost more handsome on the television!! I love what they have done with his hair!” Yesung bounced up and down on his seat, playing the loving, doting and slightly obsessive boyfriend. “Donghae looks cute too, but not as much as Ryeowook!”

 

Hearing these words were like being hit on the side of the face with a raw fish. Eunhyuk shot his face round to look at Yesung, his face displaying utter distaste. “What the hell are you talking about. Donghae looks fine, the finest infact.”

 

“Yeah whatever you say! Don't take offence though man, its the same with Kyuhyun! None can compare to Ryeowook.” He spoke back, reaffirming his previous remark.

 

Sungmin now sprung to attention, speaking but not taking his eyes from the screen. “You're both wrong, Kyuhyun is looking so good right now!” His voice seemed whispery and far off.

 

“I'm sorry guys but Donghae is the best looking. I really don't want to argue about this but you're making me mad now. The sooner you accept it, the easier it'll be.” Eunhyuk spoke up again, trying to force his point of view onto the two men.

 

“Ryeowook is the hottest. Fact.”

 

 

~~

 

 

They had been waiting and as was expected, the familiar questioning of pairings came up. It generally made them feel uncomfortable because they didn't want to reveal too much but they had to reveal some to keep the fans happy. The moment the question as asked Siwon's face dropped. He was about to speak to mention familiar pairings when the host chose Kyuhyun, throwing him the question of who he was mainly paired with. He smiled sneakily, about to speak when Zhou Mi burst in with a high-pitched laugh.

 

“Its me!!” he shouted gleefully.

 

Siwon's jaw nearly broke off this time.

 

“I'm his main pairing,” Zhou Mi reworded his first statement and threw his arm around Kyuhyun's shoulders, reaching his other arms around and linking his hands on Kyuhyun's shoulder.

 

Kyuhyun felt like he was going to fall through the floor as his whole body began to reject the feel of this other man's arms around him. How dare say that? Kyuhyun's panic was evident, the host eyeing him strangely, earning a kick in the back of his chair by Hankyung. He began to panic as he tried to figure out what to do, his mind racing. Letting out a nervous laugh, he clasped at Zhou Mi's hands that were still joined on his own shoulder. Zhou Mi squeezed tighter in reaction.

 

Siwon gasped now, looking to Donghae and Ryeowook for help.

 

“Ah Zhou Mi, so you're the lucky one,” the host asked.

 

“I am,” he said happily rubbing up and down Kyuhyun's arms. Kyuhyun tensed at the feel but fought to keep himself in check.

 

“How do you feel about this Kyuhyun?” the other host asked.

 

Answer, answer Kyuhyun willed himself.

 

 

~~

 

 

“They're being asked about pairings,” Eunhyuk gasped. He always loved this part. He couldn't truly declare his relationship with Donghae but they could do it like this and for now that was enough. The way Donghae's cheeks would tint red as he spoke about it always gave Eunhyuk butterflies.

 

When the host asked Kyuhyun, Sungmin's body jerked out of surprise, his body instinctively moving closer to the screen and then freezing when he reached the end of the sofa. He was anticipating his answer. Eunhyuk and Yesung felt equally as tense, their fanboy souls ready to dance.

 

“Its me!!!!” Zhou Mi's voice was heard ringing through the apartment.

 

“What?!” Eunhyuk shouted. “What the hell is this?!” he was stood up and waving his hands at the television screen.

 

Sungmin didn't move.

 

When Zhou Mi's hand started its assault on Kyuhyun's shoulder, Eunhyuk made a noise akin to a scream.

 

“Don't look!” Yesung lifted his had to cover Ddangkoma's eyes.

 

Sungmin still didn't move, his face stoic and devoid of any emotion.

 

“I'm his main pairing!” Zhou Mi was heard speaking a second time.

 

“Oh no he di'nt!” Eunhyuk looked just about ready to throw the television out of the window. Fanboy smash.

 

They couldn't see the true emotion in Kyuhyun's eyes and posture because of the anger that was blurring their vision.

 

When Kyuhyun was asked if he was happy with the pairing everyone stilled, waiting impatiently of his answer.

 

When it came, the stillness continued.

 

“I am.......”