Do it....... again??

Torments In Powder Pink

 

 

 

 

Stood with his fingers on his lips, staring at his reflection in the mirror, Sungmin shouted:

 

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!”

 

He was trembling as the realisation spread through him. “Why would he do that?” he questioned his reflection. Feeling his knees going weak, he lowered himself to the floor, using the sink to steady himself. With his legs bent and pulled to his chest, he sat there for a while, trapped in his mind, fingers still stuck to his lips.

 

After twenty five minutes of this footsteps resounding from outside, followed by the shouting of his name.

 

“Sungmin hyung!”

 

Someone was looking for him. This snapped him out of his temporary stupor, sending he hurtling himself forward into the nearest cubical, slamming the door shut behind him. Who ever it was outside heard the bang and stopped, turning to head towards the men's bathroom.

 

“Sungmin??” Eunhyuk enquired, tentatively walking into the bathroom. “Are you in here?”

 

No answer. Noticing that one door out of the six cubicles was closed, Eunhyuk enquired: “Who's in here?” No answer. Guessing it was probably Sungmin, he got out his phone and proceeded to ring Sungmin's.

 

RIIIIING RIIIIING...... it was coming from the cubical.

 

A big grin forming on his face, Eunhyuk walked up to the door and announced triumphantly: “Ah ha! I know you're in there Sungmin. No use in hiding any more. Unless..... someone has stolen your phone, and your not actually Sungmin...... Neah, that'd never happen! You may as well come out.”

 

“.... just leave me alone please,” was the muffled reply (muffled because his fingers were still on his lips).

 

“I won't hyung. Please come out..... I saw what happened.....”

 

Hearing this, Sungmin instantly flung the door open and dived towards Eunhyuk - who was stood directly in front of the cubical – wrapping one arms around his neck.

 

“Oh Eunhyuk shii,” he muffled, clearly in distress. Noticing this, Eunhyuk squeezed him tightly, then stepped backwards so he could look into his face. The first thing he noticed was how Sungmin had three fingers pressed to his lips.

 

“Hyung! No wonder you sound so muffled! Move your fingers.”

 

Looking into his face, Sungmin slowly moved his fingers, revealing white lips, drained of blood from the pressure exerted.

 

“That's better. Now, talk to me.”

Looking down at the floor nervously, Sungmin spoke: “Why did he do it? What am I gonna do?” his head was clearly in pieces, and rightly so. As far as Sungmin was concerned, this came out of nowhere.

 

Not wanting to say too much, knowing that it was best that Kyuhyun did the proper explaining, Eunhyuk offered a reply: “Maybe it was just a spur of the moment thing. Something major has just happened, maybe he just got lost in the moment.”

 

Trying to take this in, Sungmin blinked slowly up at Eunhyuk. “But to kiss me?!” he shouted, not quite able to comprehend.

 

“Yes hyung. People react to shock in different ways. He must have been feeling very affectionate towards the members, but displayed it a little more strongly than he maybe should have. Think about it this way, if it was me stood where you were – or anyone else for that matter – he probably would have done the same thing.”

 

Slowly nodding his head, Sungmin was starting to see Eunhyuk's point. “It could have happened with anyone” Eunhyuk enforced. He understood now, but there was a feeling rising in his stomach. A feeling caused by the repetition of those words. It could have happened with anyone. Was he disappointed? Sungmin was about to speak again when someone burst into the bathroom. Sungmin looked up instantly, only to notice that familiar wavy brown hair. It was Kyuhyun. In an attempt to avoid eye contact, Sungmin threw himself at Eunhyuk again, wrapping his arms around him and attempting to burrow into his arm. Kyuhyun just stood staring at the display before him, slightly bemused. Eunhyuk looked from the man on his arm to the man before him. Upon making eye contact with Kyuhyun, he shook his head amusedly.

 

“Sungmin hyung...... Suuuuungmiiiin.... lets go. Everyone will be waiting for us.” Eunhyuk announced, not giving him time to protest before pulling him towards the door. “Kyuhyun shii, you too.” they made their way back to the changing room, Kyuhyun walking slowly behind, eyes locked on Sungmin. He knew that what he did was probably wrong, but it was the only thing he could think of to do. The urge was so overwhelming, he couldn't help himself. He just didn't expect this reaction.

 

When back in the changing room, Sungmin let go of Eunhyuk and straightened himself. He didn't know who else had seen so he didn't want to make it obvious to anyone that something had happened. That didn't stop anyone being curious though; he had been gone over forty minutes after all.

 

Once everyone was gathered, Leeteuk started to speak: “I would just like to say thank you,I am so proud of all of you. These years we have spent together have been so special to me, and I hope there are many more to come. Ones filled with happiness and love and more awards!” He finished with a heartily laugh, joined in by the rest of the group, creating a chorus of happy laughter. This sparked off a hugging fest again, starting with Kangin grabbing Leeteuk in a vice-like grip. Donghae made his way over to Eunhyuk, only to be stopped by Sungmin who was already hugging him tightly. Feeling dejected, he made his way over to Kyuhyun who was stood again a far wall, looking equally as dejected. Holding onto his tightly, Donghae whispered: “Eunhyuk told me what happened......”. Kyuhyun's eyes flung open in surprise......

 

*

 

The after party was a success. Everyone sufficiently drunk, they stumbled into their awaiting cars to take them back to their dorms. Kyuhyun didn't drink, considering it best that he stayed sober tonight. He didn't quite trust himself. Just as he was about to get into on of the cars, Siwon stumbled over to him shouting like a madman. “Kyuhyun shii, you beautiful man. How happy I am to have celebrated this wonderful day with you!” He hadn't even drunk any alcohol. Rampaging towards him, he stumbled over a discarded can on the pavement, breaking into a sort of half fall/half run movement. Recovering himself, he lifted his arms above his head and reached onto his tip toes as if he had just completed some Olympic worthy feat. “Nothing can bring me down Kyuhyun shii!” he announced, pointing his finger towards him. “Now give hyung a cuddle,” he ordered, standing in front of him, arms out-stretched, still on his tip-toes. Knowing it was no use to try to reject, Kyuhyun stepped forward into the embrace. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Lovely,” he began to, swaying Kyuhyun softly from side to side.

 

“Siwon. What's wrong with you? You haven't even had any alcohol. Why do you seem drunk?” Kyuhyun enquired, confused.

 

“Kyu my good man, I do not need alcohol! I am drunk on life!” Siwon boomed dramatically.

 

Laughing, Kyuhyun repeated: “Drunk on life!”

 

“But of course!” he shouted, swaying him still.

 

Interrupting them/saving Kyuhyun came Heechul, grabbing at Siwon's arms and pulling them away. “Come on Siwon, leave the boy alone. Time to go. I'm cold.” Reluctantly letting go, Siwon stepped away and said: “Good night to you Kyuhyun.... and Sungmin hyung,” before turning to walk away. With his arm around his waist, Heechul turned around and smirked at Kyuhyun sticking out it pointy tongue.

 

“Yes.... goodnight Kyuhyun,” proceeded by a wink before turning his head completely around and walking away, a distinctive swing in his step.

 

He knows.

 

Kyuhyun stood still in shock. What am I gonna do? He panicked, quickly trying to come up with an explanation he could tell Heechul as to what happened. Breaking through his thoughts like an icy wind came Eunhyuk, walking - or rather stumbling - over to him with an equally drunk Sungmin in tow. When he reached him, he shoved a shockingly drunk Sungmin into his arms.

 

“Here. Take him home....He's d-drunk, so look after him” he ordered, his usual smile taking over his face, but this time hinting at something more. “You may want to, you know, stay in his room – maybe even in his bed – to make sure he doesn't choke on his sick. That can happen if you're drunk you know....” a giggle fit took over the Eunhyuk, forcing him to double over. He was rescued by Donghae seconds before he crumpled completely to the ground. Clutching onto his side in obvious pain from a giggle induced stitch, he was lead away by Donghae who looked at Kyuhyun with sympathetic eyes.

 

Kyuhyun was now stood on his own with Sungmin in his arms, watching the chaos that surrounded him. Why did everyone have to get in this state? He pondered. Then he looked to the smaller man who was dangling, his only support being Kyuhyun's arms that were hooked under his armpits suspending him. He was in a weird half-awake/half-asleep state; hovering more towards sleep. Letting out a large sigh, Kyuhyun pushed him into the waiting car, laying him down fully on the back seat. It was a long way back to the dorm so he might as well sleep. Kyuhyun in the passenger seat, the driver set off.

 

It was three in the morning by the time they arrived back at the dorm. The lift was broken so Kyuhyun had to haul Sungmin all the way up the stairs, five flights to be precise.

 

“You owe me for this,” he mumbled to the sleeping man in his arms, frustrated, but not angry.

 

Reaching the door, he fumbled in his pocket for his keys, unlocking the door once recovered. He the hall light once they were successfully inside the dorm, not wanting to fall over some disguarded object with Sungmin in his arms (that would lead to an awkward k-drama like situation, and Kyuhyun didn't think he'd be able to handle that). Heading straight to Sungmin's room, he kicked open the door and moved towards Sungmin's bed, pushing the covers to one side and lowering him down onto it. Looking down at him he considered changing his clothes for him, but decided against it because, if he woke up mid way, wrong conclusions may be made; especially since he had kissed him earlier that day. He pulled the covers over him and knelt down beside the bed near where Sungmin's head was. Inches away from his face, he took advantage of the opportunity to take a close look at Sungmin's face. Gently brushing stray strands of hair to the side of his forehead, Kyuhyun trailed his eyes all the way over Sungmin's face. He found him extremely good-looking when he was awake, but his sleeping face was so much more than that. He looked stunning. He looked so innocent and peaceful, his lips slightly parted and his chest gently rising and falling with the breaths he was taking. Kyuhyun found himself leaning forward, feeling the need to be even closer to this man. Mere centimetres away, recovering himself before he did anything, he pulled away. Putting a hand either side of his head, he shook himself. What am I thinking? Slowly he got to his feet and turned to walk away, intent on heading straight to his bed and going to sleep. He would think about all of this tomorrow and decide on what would be the best course of action. A clear head was what he needed right now but whether or not he would actually be able to sleep was another question. He had nearly escaped; just out of the doorway, when he heard a breathy, laboured voice saying:

 

“K-kyu..... do it a-again.....”

 

Stopping in his tracks as if suddenly stepping into quicksand, he turned his head, daring himself to look towards the sleeping man.

 

“....p-please....”

 

He really was in quicksand, sinking deeper and deeper......

 

What a night!

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Sorry for the wait and for how short and slow this chapter is.

I'm moving back to uni this weekend so I'll have more time to write :D

I love writing Siwon and Heechul, they are so fun, I can't help but write ridiculous things for them.

Thank you again all for the comments, I really do appreciate it!!

 

:D:D