So......

Torments In Powder Pink

 

'HE KISSED ME!!!!'

 

Eunhyuk's reaction was a loud squeal, earning him a puzzled look from Donghae which he quickly shrugged off with a shake of his hand. But when he received the next text: 'I kissed him.' from Sungmin, he couldn't control himself, throwing his arm and legs into the air and flailing them around making his body jump, squealing once again, but this time and octave higher. He couldn't shrug this one off, as Donghae walked over to him, pinning him down effortlessly and snatching his phone away. Eunhyuk, who was too far over the moon to fight back straight away only started to grab for his phone after Donghae had read the text.

 

“WHAT?!” he shouted, “who did Sungmin kiss?!” His face was a picture of shock.

 

“shhhhhhh, be quiet!” Eunhyuk ordered, quickly snatching back his phone.

 

Now whispering, Donghae enquired again: “who did he kiss? Tellllllll meeeeee!” He was now jumping up and down.

 

“It's a secret, I can't tell you!”

 

Kneeling down in front of him so that they were face level, Donghae started to pout and bat his eyelashes. “Pleeeeeease. If you don't tell me I'll tell Teukie hyung, he'll get it out of you. He has methods.......” a devilish smile now taking over his features.

 

Huffing in defeat, Eunhyuk replied: “Fine! But tell anyone else and I'll kill you! He kissed...... Kyuhyun....”

 

“What?! KYUHY....”

 

Diving forward, landing on top of him and pressing his hand to his mouth, Eunhyuk ordered: “What did I just tell you?!!!! Shhhhhhh!” All he could see were his eyes that were open wide in shock. “This is totally secret. You can't tell anyone at all. Sungmin may have just realised something. If you tell anyone and he finds out, he will stop. Promise me!”

 

With Eunhyuk's hand still on him mouth, Donghae gently nodded his head, earning him his speech back.

 

“Tell me everything! How did this start?”

 

Eunhyuk told him everything, and when he had finished, Donghae was smiling from ear to ear, overwhelmed by the news.

 

It would seem that Kyuhyun and Sungmin have fanboys.

 

 

*

 

 

After texting Eunhyuk, both men tried to get some sleep..... it didn't happen. Kyuhyun's heart still beat fast and he felt too hyper to sleep. Sungmin's head was a-swim with thoughts that denied him.

 

When morning came Sungmin forced himself out of bed to start the day, figuring there was no point in beating around the bush. He had to face this sooner or later. After having a quick shower, he went back to his room to get dressed. Usually he would just throw anything on but today, everything he tried on didn't seem to look right. He never put this much thought into what to wear on a normal day lounging around the dorm. After trying nearly the entire contents of his wardrobe on, he decided on a pair of black jeans and a simple white t-shirt. Then he brushed his hair and sprayed himself with his favourite aftershave – something else he usually didn't do on lazy days. Shaking his head at his reflection, still not fully satisfied, he gave up and left his room.

 

“Guess I'll make breakfast,” he muttered to himself, making his way over to the fridge to find ingredients. While he was walking to the counter with the food, Kyuhyun came out of his room. Sungmin heard his door open and froze on the spot, tilting his head toward the hallway which Kyuhyun emerged through seconds later. Seeing Sungmin, he lifted his hand to his messy hair and ran his fingers through in an attempt to straighten it.

 

“Morning,” they said in unison before quickly scuttling away: Kyuhyun bathroom bound, Sungmin to the counter.

 

After taking a quick shower, Kyuhyun tentatively walked out of the bathroom and into his bedroom to get changed. The process was somewhat similar to Sungmin's, with the act of choosing clothes proving to be a difficult task. He settled on dark blue jeans and a grass green shirt with the sleeves folded to the elbows. He also put on after shave, but didn't brush his hair, leaving it to dry wavy. When sufficiently happy, he left his room and tiptoed to the kitchen, listening for signs of movement. Sungmin had also been listening. Rounding the corner, Kyuhyun saw Sungmin cooking, the smell of pancakes emanating from the kitchen. Thinking it best to break the ice, he walked directly towards the man and asked: “need any help?”

 

Sungmin visibly tensed before turning his head to look at him smiling shyly. “Its okay, thanks.”

 

Phew..... that wasn't too bad they both thought, letting their shoulders relax a bit.

 

Pouring the pancake mixture into the hot frying pan, Sungmin asked: “how many pancakes would you like?”

 

“Uhmmmm, four please?” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“Okay. Will you set the table please?”

 

“No problem” Kyuhyun replied, reaching for two plates and cutlery and taking them over to the table, first placing them side by side but quickly changing his mind and moving them to opposite each other. Then he sat himself down and waited for Sungmin who, minutes later brought a stack of pancakes over, placing them down in the middle of the table.

 

They both ate in an uncomfortable, but not unbearable silence. When finished, they both stared down at their plate, raising their eyes – more often than not – at the same time, then quickly dropping them again when they met. They silence was now becoming uncomfortable as they both sifted through their head for something to say. Kyuhyun had just opened his mouth to speak when a knock came at the door, stopping him. Springing up, Sungmin practically ran to the door, opening it to the slightly hyper looking Eunhyuk and Donghae.

 

“Morning!” they both shouted, jumping forward into the apartment in unison like they were performing an act. Turning to the surprised man at the door, they scooped him up into a three way hug and squeezed tightly before moving onto Kyuhyun and repeating the process.

 

“How are you both this morning?” They asked, standing halfway between then, arm in arm, smiling from ear to ear like mischievous twins.

 

“Okay,” they both answered, one after the other.

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae continued to look between the too, scanning the dorm on the way round. The atmosphere was somewhat strangling, making the smiles fade from their faces. Looking at each other and grinning devilishly, they separated and each walked towards one of the men: Eunhyuk to Sungmin, Donghae to Kyuhyun. Reaching them, Eunhyuk dragged Sungmin to his room, closing the door behind him, and Donghae sat down at the table opposite Kyuhyun. Placing both elbows on the table and placing his chin in his hands, he gave Kyuhyun a cheeky smile. He was confused and was about to ask what all this was about when Donghae spoke first.

 

“I know everything,” he announced.

 

Kyuhyun laughed bemusedly. “ Eunhyuk told you. Figures.”

 

“Of course he told me! He tells me everything! So, what's happened since the kiss? Has he declared his love for you? Have you declared your love for him?” his eyes were wild like an excited school girl.

 

Fully laughing now, Kyuhyun spoke: “What are you talking about? Love. No ones going to give a love declaration.”

 

Upset that he didn't receive the answer he wanted, Donghae huffed.

 

“Why not? You do love him don't you?”

 

“I don't know. I only kissed him the other day. How could I love him so soon?”

 

Throwing his hands up in despair, Donghae said dramatically: “you're no good at all. Kisses are wasted on people like you?!” Taking a deep breath to calm down, he asked: “so how do you feel?”

 

Thinking for a few moments, Kyuhyun answered: “Well I obviously like him, and I want him to know how much. I just haven't found the right words to say.”

 

“Well that's the first think you need to do! You need to tell him! Talk about it!” Donghae shouted, lifting his pointed forefinger into the air.

 

Kyuhyun just shook his head, laughing again.

 

*

 

In the bedroom, Eunhyuk was talking at Sungmin about similar things.

 

“So what happened after you kissed him? Did he sweep you off your feet and tell you how much he loves you and can't live without you?!” Eunhyuk asked excitedly, jumping up and down on his bottom on Sungmin's bed.

 

Embarrassed, Sungmin quickly corrected him: “WHAT?! No! What planet are you on?”

 

“What are you talking about no? He didn't even tell you he cant live without you? He must have!”

 

“No.”

 

“Not even that he loves you?”

 

“No!”

 

“He didn't even sweep you up?”

 

“NO!!”

 

“Hmph! Thats disappointing! First he kisses you all romantically! Then there's angst! Then you kiss him, and he doesn't even do anything! What kind of world are we living in?!” Eunhyuk was so worked up now that he was flapping his arms around.

 

Laughing, Sungmin replied: “This isn't a fan-fiction Eunhyuk. Things like that don't happen.”

 

Shooting him an angry look, Eunhyuk said “well they should”, before laying down on the bed and closing his eyes in thought. Sungmin laid down next to him.

 

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes before Eunhuk asked: “So, what made you decide to kiss him?” a more serious tone in his voice.

 

Thinking for a few second before replying, Sungmin answered: “I guess.... I wanted to know how it would make me feel if I kissed him.”

 

“And?”

 

Biting his lip, Sungmin slowly answered: “I.... liked it.....”

 

SQUEEEEEAAAAALLLLL!!!!

 

Eunhyuk rolled over and wrapped his arms around the other man, pulling him into a constricting hug.

 

“I'm so happy!” He shouted, pulling away to look at him in his eyes. “You need to tell him!”

 

“I can't,” he protested, shaking his head. This made Eunhyuk grab his head and look at him sternly, repeating what he said before, but this time slowly, with more emphasis on 'need'. This seemed to get through to Sungmin because he stopped shaking his head and just stared into Eunhyuk's eyes.

 

His voice shaky, he asked: “how do I do it?” his voice pleading.

 

Smiling because he had won, Eunhyuk spoke....

 

 

*

 

“You have to do it!” Donghae shouted after minutes of silence.

 

“I know!” Kyuhyun shouted, frustration clear in his voice. “I know. I just don't want to scare him away.”

 

“He likes you! He wouldn't have kissed you otherwise! You don't just go around kissing people randomly....... well, unless you're Heechul.” he said exasperatedly, he really didn't understand how someone could be so dense when it came to romance. “You won't scare him away. You'll just make him face up to his feelings.”

 

Kyuhyun leant his head back and crossed his arms over his head in thought. He knew he needed to tell Sungmin, he didn't need Donghae to tell him that.

 

“Okay.... I'll do it.” he finally said.

 

In an fury of excitement and happiness, Donghae threw himself at Kyuhyun, grabbing at his face and squeezing his cheeks. “You can do it maknae! Fighting!” Then he sat back down and retrieved his phone, texting Eunhyuk the simple line: “Mission success!” to which he received the reply: “Me too!”

 

Feeling satisfied with himself, Donghae stood up and headed down the hallway towards the front door, Kyuhyun followed behind. Passing by Sungmin's room, Donghae knocked on the door. It opened seconds later and out came the two men.

 

“Shall we go?” asked Donghae, still smiling from earlier.

 

“Yep.”

 

 

Both men hugged Sungmin and Kyuhyun, saying their goodbyes before walking out of the front door, turning to wink at them cheekily before closing the door behind them.

 

Now alone, the awkward silence descended again as Sungmin and Kyuhyun slowly turned their heads to look at each other.

 

“So.....”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

This chapters a bit y :/ but its setting up the next chapter where something more interesting should happen :D

 

Thanks for reading!

 

XO