Lurking Hyungs and Tender Moments

Torments In Powder Pink

 

 

After waiting for the corridor to clear, Heechul rounded the corner. A face invading grin was covering his face as he rubbed his hands together, connotations of evil emanating. As he stepped into the changing room, a strange coldness seemed to to choke the air.

 

“Morning gentlemen,” Heechul cackled, his eyes prowling seeking out his prey.

 

Hearing him, Teukie span round and approached him, frustration seeping. “Where have you been?!” he questioned. His previous happiness had disintegrated into anger.

 

“It doesn't matter where I've been, I'm here now aren't I?” he replied condescendingly.

 

“But you're late!” Teukie shouted. It wasn't often that he shouted, but he was so frustrated by how Heechul didn't seem to give a damn about the group when he himself was putting his whole heart and soul into it.

 

“Calm down. It won't take them long to get me ready anyway, I don't need much work. I am beautiful without make up,” he replied, smug as ever, finishing with a laugh.

 

Reaching his hands up and scrunching them in front of Heechul as if visualising strangling him, Teukie let out an exasperated sigh and turned to walk away before he did it for real.

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun took the opportunity of the other members being distracted by the drama to steal a glance at each other, both looking away and smiling as they realised they had both had the same idea in mind.

 

 

*

 

The days filming done, everyone made their way back to the changing rooms to put their original clothing back on. Just as they were about to leave, Sungmin realised that he had left his earring back in the changing room as he had had to replace it with a stud that matched that days outfit. Telling Kyuhyun he was just going to quickly get it, he set off towards the room. Once inside, he searched for it, not remembering where he had put it. On his hands an knees looking under the dressing table, he heard the door slowly squeak open. Surprised, he turned around, expecting it to be Kyuhyun coming to see what was taking him so long.

 

“Kyuhy.......oh Heechul hyung. What are you doing here? Did you forget something?” he asked. The atmosphere was still a bit weird between the two due to the on stage kiss he was forced into performing.

 

“oh yes, I did,” he mewed in reply, walking over to him. Each movement was elaborate and slow, his hips swaying slightly as he shifted his weight from one leg to the other.

 

“What?” he asked, feeling slightly uneasy, but trying to be polite.

 

“You.”

 

“W-what? M-me?”

 

“Yes. You.” Heechul repeated, his body now getting within a close proximity to Sungmin who had moved into a standing position, pressing as close to the dresser as possible.

 

“You look nervous,” Heechul observed, a satisfied smile forming.

 

He stopped moving forward when there was about a foot between them. Sungmin was practically sat on the dresser now. Reaching out his arms, Heechul placed one on the wall next to Sungmin's head caging him in. With the other hand, he ran his slender fingers down the side of Sungmin's face, curving round and stopping right next to his lips.

 

“You have such beautiful lips. They're so.... delicious.” He purred, his big eyes focused down on Sungmin's lips as he grazed his finger tips over them. The soft touch was bruising as Sungmin was frozen to the spot in shock and fear. Heechul truly was a scary man.

 

“You know.... I'd like to kiss them again....” he was moving closer by the second. Sungmin's insides screamed as they were being tied up in knots. He want to shout, to scream, but his voice was strangled in his throat. All he could do was watch on in wide-eyed, stunned silence as this man forced another kiss upon him.

 

Just as their lips were about to touch, the door burst open, the figure of a big man framing the doorway.

 

“What the hell are you doing?” a voice, belonging to Kangin boomed.

 

Angered, Heechul turned his head round to face Kangin, his body not moving.

 

“It's none of your business! Go away!” he growled.

 

“None of my business?” Kangin repeated incredulously. “You...... get away from him.”

 

He was now charging towards them and Sungmin saw that there was light at the end of the tunnel. Grabbing a good hold of the fabric at the back of Heechul's shirt, he harshly pulled him back and away from the cowering man.

 

“You had better leave, now!” Kangin snarled then turned his head to face Sungmin. “Are you okay Sungmin?” he asked.

 

“I am now. Thank you hyung,” he answered, the relief evident on his face.

 

“Awwwww sweet,” Heechul mocked. “This isn't the end. I'll get you back for this Kangin.”

 

“GO!” Kangin boomed.

 

Heechul turned and left, slowly.

 

After he was sure he was gone, Kangin turned to face Sungmin again, his face serious. “So, Teukie told me something today.......”

 

Sungmin's face dropped again. Oh no.

 

He told me about you and Kyuhyun.....” his face still serious.

 

Oh no, oh no, oh no......

 

He continued to stare at him seriously for a few seconds before his face transformed into his signature eye-scrunching smile.

 

“And I think its great! Why didn't you tell us sooner?” he beamed, pulling him into a tight bear hug, mirroring Teukie's reaction from earlier. These two really do spend too much time together.

 

For the third time that day, Sungmin felt like he had had the wind knocked out of him.

 

“W-we were worried,” he replied.

 

“Worried?! Don't be so silly. Why would you have to be worried about us knowing. You know we all love you and support you in everything – or in your case, anyone - that you do,” Kangin answered, puling away but resting his hands on Sungmin's upper arms.

 

Sungmin was smiling.

 

Lifting his arm, Kangin ruffled his hair playfully. “Now lets go, everyone will be worrying.”

 

Kangin had his arm around Sungmin for the whole walk back. Bypassing the other members, Kangin walked Sungmin to Kyuhyun like a protective big brother. Looking Kyuhyun in the eyes, he winked before turning and walking to where Teukie waited.

 

When in the car, Kyuhyun asked: “What was all that about?”

 

“He knows,” was his simple answer. There was no need for any more. The wink, now in context, made perfect sense.

 

 

When back in the apartment, both men took it in turns to shower, then retired to the sofa, feeling too exhausted to do anything else but veg out in front of the television. Timidly, Sungmin shuffled himself closer to Kyuhyun, lowering his head down onto his shoulder. They were too exhausted to even bother changing the channel, they just left it on whatever was on, so they ended up watching a programme about gypsy travellers.

 

Half way though, Sungmin lifted his head and commented: “this is ridiculous.”

 

Kyuhyun laughed in agreement, turning his head to face him. Sungmin returned the laugh. Seeing his beautiful smiling face, Kyuhyun couldn't help but lift his hand up to touch his cheek. Encouraged by the contact and the intensity of Kyuhyun's eyes that were looking directly into his own, Sungmin slowly started to lean forward. Kyuhyun kept his head still, leaving Sungmin to move at his own pace. Centimetres from his face, Sungmin closed his eyes and removed the space that was dividing their lips.

 

This was the first time they had kissed on the lips since the night they had agreed to be together. The intensity was as strong as that night, electric shocks moving through both men's bodies through their connected skin, setting their hairs on edge. Carefully, Kyuhyun brought up a hand, resting it on the left side of Sungmin's head, lacing his fingers into his hair. The other hand he slid onto Sungmin's side, moulding it to his shape. Sungmin brought his hands up to rest on Kyuhyun's shoulders in reaction. To be able to mould their lips together better, they both turned their heads to the side but, being inexperienced and not yet knowing which side each preferred, they both tilted to the right. They both laughed into the kiss at the silliness of the situation as Kyuhyun corrected it by tilting his head to the other side. Using his hand that was pressed to Sungmin's face, Kyuhyun applied a slight pressure to bring them closer. Parting his lips slightly, he ran them over Sungmin's top lip, massaging it slightly but maintaining the kisses innocence. The other man reacted by timidly parting his own and mirroring the action with Kyuhyun's top lip. This sent a shiver cascading down Kyuhyun's back, making him inhale deeply.

 

When they pulled away, they looked at each other intently, surveying their emotions. Sure that they were both okay with it, they closed the distance again.

 

There was much to explore as everything was new, but its safe to say that both men were willing.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I really fail at updating :/

I need to stop starting other fanfics when I am already writing one, I feel like I'm neglecting this one.

But anyway, to those who are reading this: *bear hug*

Thank you sooooo much!!

 

xo