Choi Siwon, Captor Extraordinaire!

Torments In Powder Pink

 

 

 

 

“You're right Hyuk. You are the greatest dance in the whole of the universe. Now lower your voice and get in the car.” Donghae prompted a rather intoxicated Eunhyuk into a waiting car.

 

“The greaaaaaatessssstttttttt” he slurred drunkenly, giggling to himself as he practically flopping into the car, full control of his limbs taken with the last drink he drank.

 

After his birthday party had ended, he had insisted on going to a club after cause he wanted to dance more. After guilt tripping Donghae, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Siwon – who didn't need very much prompting – protesting that its his birthday so they should all do what he wanted to make it special, they all went to the nearest bar.

 

After the slow dance at the party, Sungmin and Kyuhyun tried to be less conspicuous, trying their hardest to stay away from each other. This proved harder that they had thought as, if they weren't being forced together by a tipsy Eunhyuk, they just gravitated together naturally.

 

They had been forced to leave as Eunhyuk, hell bent on challenging everyone in the club to a dance battle, could no longer stand from the amount of cocktails he had drank. Reluctantly, he was pulled - or rather carried - from the club by a more than willing Siwon.

 

They climbed into a waiting company car that Teukie had had sent, Siwon in the front as he was the least intoxicated. In the car there were two rows of seats facing each other. Donghae and Eunhyuk took one side and Kyuhyun and Sungmin took the other. Eunhyuk had insisted most forcefully that he lay down, with Donghae providing the pillow in the form of his legs. Not wanting for him to cause a fuss, he gave in. When fully rested, Donghae began his fingers through his hair , looking down at him adoringly, to which Eunhyuk reacted with a soft sigh, closing his eyes. From across the car Sungmin watched then, a smile playing on his lips at the sweetness of the moment that was occurring. Despite it being incredibly obvious that they were together, they had never actually come out about it. They didn't feel the need, leaving their true intimacy for moment like this when they were either alone or in the company of those they felt entirely comfortable with.

 

Siwon was currently distracted in the front trying to show the driver his muscles, who was starting to get irate as it was distracting him from driving.

 

Curious to know more about the two, Sungmin quietly asked: “How long have the two of you been together?”

 

Slightly shocked, Donghae lifted his head. “What? We aren't together!” he put on his best adamant voice, trying his best to cover it, but his charade was as see-through as glass.

 

Amused, Kyuhyun spoke this time. “Oh come on. You can't fool us with that. Its so obvious you two are together.”

 

Donghae once again tried to pull his best shocked face, about to speak, but was interrupted by a slurring Eunhyuk whom he had thought was asleep.

 

“You're the wwwwworst liar Hae. We are togetherrrrr......for about a yeeeeeear now......” he slurred. Then he closed his eyes again.

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun were very amused by this, nearly doubling over in laughter. Donghae's face was a picture of shock and worry as he stared down at the man on his lap. Then he let out a nervous giggle and brought his hand up to scratch the back of his head.

 

“Oh gosh! Well you heard that so there's no need to say it again. Its actually about a year and a half though.” He spoke defeatedly.

 

“Even if Hyuk hadn't of said anything, you couldn't have hidden it. He's right, you are the worst liar! But anyway, how did you know you liked him more that just a friend?” Spoke Sungmin again.

 

his cheek in at one side and looking up slightly, Donghae pondered the question. “Hmmmmm I don't know exactly. I don't think I need to realise it, it just felt right.” then he smiled and looked down at Eunhyuk again, resuming playing with his hair.

 

“Really? Thats lov........” Sungmin began before being intersected by Eunhyuk clearing his throat loudly.

 

“Aren't you going to ask meeeeee?” he asked.

 

Laughing, Sungmin asked: “And what made you realise Eunhyuk?”

 

“Well,” he said adamantly. “Donghae came in one day after he had been out in the rain and he was sniffling because he is really stupid and never takes an umbrella. I was worried about him so I told him to go to bed and I made him soup. When I got to him he was asleep so I just sat with him for a bit. He kept twitching his nose like this” Eunhyuk twitched his nose really exaggeratedly, making everyone laugh. “and furrowing his eyebrows like this” furrows his own eyebrows making him look like a kid having a tantrum. “He looked so stupid and at the same time cute and lovely that I think I fell in love with him right there. It was probably at the first nose twitch now that I think about it...... he still does it now” he finished with a laugh, making Donghae hit him playfully on the arm.

 

“Shut up, I do not!” he interjected laughing himself.

 

 

“Your turn now Kyuhyun. I know what made Sungmin realise, but what made you realise you liked Sungmin?” Donghae asked.

 

All humour drained from Kyuhyun instantly as he started to shuffle in his seat. “Well erm.......”. He stopped and gave a sideways glance to Sungmin who was visibly pinker and was staring down at his lap, giving him a glance ever now and then. “Erm.......”

 

“No need to get embarrassed, we're all friends here,” Donghae smiled. Eunhyuk was fully awake now. Another pair of eyes looking at Kyuhyun expectantly.

 

Flicking between all three of them in quick succession, Kyuhyun gave up and began to answer: “Erm, well, I guess it had been building for a long time....... It all kinda came to a when I kissed him. I guess I couldn't hold it in any longer.....”. He finished with a nervous laugh, averting his gaze to his hands that were clenched together on his lap.

 

A synchronised 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeee' was emmitted from opposite Kyuhyun which made him look up. Eunhyuk had rolled onto his back and started kicking his legs and flailing his arms.

 

“I swear you two are going to kill us!” Donghae boomed trying to still Eunhyuk.

 

“Sooooooo lovelyyyyyyyy,” spoke Eunhyuk giddily.

 

Amused by the fanboying, Kyuhyun shook his head. When he looked at Sungmin, he was met by his eyes. They smiled at each other and Sungmin shuffled closer, bringing his head down to rest on Kyuhyun's shoulder. In reaction Kyuhyun leant his head to rest against the top of Sungmin's. This only caused another bout of fanboying.

 

 

When they arrived at the apartment block, they all got out together. Eunhyuk, Donghae and Siwon left first to go to their apartments, giving both men a tight squeeze each before going. When alone, Kyuhyun and Sungmin, as if it was a reflex action, reached out and entwined fingers. They walked up the stairs slowly tonight, in no rush to be out of each others company.

 

When they got through the door, they immediately dropped their bags and wrapped their arms around each other. Swaying gently they hummed in response to each others bodies that were pressed tightly together. Kyuhyun brought his arm up and started Sungmin's hair to which he reacted with a long drawn out sigh.

 

“Do you think that maybe...... maybe you could sleep with me tonight?” Sungmin asked timidly as if testing the water.

 

After not receiving an instant reply, Sungmin panicked. Really he just hadn't waited long enough for the stunned Kyuhyun to take in the words.

 

“You don't have to if you don't want to. Never mind. Ignore me,” Sungmin spoke hurriedly, trying to pry himself away from their embrace.

 

Smiling, Kyuhyun held onto him tightly and started to sway their joined bodies again. “oh shhhhhhhh. You're always quick to overreact....... of course I will.....”

 

Hearing those words, Sungmin stopped struggling, feeling a giddiness rising in his stomach. Letting out an embarrassed laugh, he apologised.

 

“It doesn't matter,” Kyuhyun reassured. “Want to go to bed now?”

 

“Erm yeah. If that's okay with you.”

 

“Its fine with me. I'll just go and get changed.” Giving Sungmin one last squeeze, Kyuhyun let go of him and went into his bedroom to put on some pyjamas. He didn't usually wear them but he thought that it would probably be better if he did.

 

Knocking first, Kyuhyun walking into Sungmin's room. Sungmin, who was already in bed with the covers pulled up tightly to his chin as if he was trying too cocoon himself, looked at Kyuhyun shyly. Smiling at him, Kyuhyun wasted no time in turning off the light and climbing into bed beside him. Sliding under the covers was like sliding between sheets of ice.

 

“brrrrrrrrr Min. Its so cold in your bed.” he voiced, shivering exaggeratedly.

 

“I know. I'm freeeeeeezing,” Sungmin replied, equally as exaggerated.

 

An idea popped into Kyuhyuns head making him smile cheekily to himself.

 

“I guess I'll have to fix that then,” he exclaimed, extending his arms and wrapping them around Sungmin, pulling him once again into his tight embrace.

 

In all honesty, that was what Sungmin had been wrangling for, but he was shocked at Kyuhyuns bold movements. After getting over the initial shock, he nuzzled his face into the taller man's chest, the warmth almost causing him to pur.

 

“Your soooooo warm Kyu,” he mewled.

 

“So are you,” he replied, burying his face into Sungmin's hair. Inhaling deeply, he took in a big smell of Sungmin's hair. Strawberries.

 

“mmmmmmmm you smell sooooooo good,” he declared, almost taking in a mouthful of hair in the process.

 

All Sungmin did was laugh, his body shaking and vibrating through Kyuhyun's body. Panicking at the possible unwanted reaction he may have due to having Sungmin at such close proximity and moving like he was, Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around him even tighter in an attempt to still him. Slowly, the laugh petered out making Kyuhyun wipe his metaphorical brow.

 

 

“mmmmm goodnight Kyu.”

 

“Goodnight Min.”

 

And asleep they fell, tight in each others embrace.

 

 

 

*

 

“They must still be asleep Siwon. We might as well go.” Spoke Eunhyuk from outside Kyuhyun and Sungmin's door.

 

“But it is twelve o'clock! They should not still be asleep!” he declared before his mouth made a large O shape. “What if something has happened to them! This is an emergency, I must use my spare key!”

 

“Stop being dram..... wait! You have a spare key?” asked Donghae in disbelief.

 

“Of course I do!” he replied matter-of-factly.

 

“Why?”

 

“No time for questions,” he replied shiftily, pulling out his keys, finding the right one and opening the door.

 

Striding forward into the living room, Donghae and Eunhyuk in tow, he stood dead centre and span around in an almost ballerina fashion.

 

“Not in here,” he announced, leaping forwards towards Kyuhyuns bedroom. “I'll check here first.”

 

When he opened the door and found no one inside, the bed unslept in, he raised both his hand up to his head and cried out. “We're too late. Oh poor Kyu!” Turning on his heels, he sprang across the hallway towards Sungmin's bedroom door. “We must see if the same fate has befallen Sungmin!”

 

Realising the reason why Kyuhyun may not be in his room, Donghae and Eunhyuk each grabbed one of Siwon's arms, trying to prevent him from going into the room.

 

“No Siwon. Stop. We'll check!”

 

“Get off me! I must see with my own eyes!” he cried, forcing his way out of their grasp and closing the distance between himself and the door. The force of the man had sent Donghae and Eunhyuk cascading into a man pile on the floor.

 

Without waiting another moment, Siwon swung the door open dramatically. His eyes instantly directed at the bed, his face exploding in a contortion of shock.

 

“Oh my gosh!” he bellowed dramatically. “The killer! He's got Sungmin in some sort of death grip!” Siwon ran forward and threw himself onto the bed, landing on all fours in some sort of ninja cat like stance.


“Get of him foul heathen!” He bellowed, throwing himself towards the 'killer', grabbing him and barrel-rolling off the bed with him.

 

The movement woke Kyuhyun up with a shock as he landed hard on the floor on his front, Siwon laid on top of him. Pushing him hard into the floor, he sat up and held his arms behind his back. Disorientated, Kyuhyun let out a loud moan. The crash woke Sungmin up who sat up instantly as he saw Siwon's head and shoulders sticking out from above the bed.

 

On seeing him, Siwon beamed. “Oh thank the Lord you are alive!”

 

Rushing into the room as fast as they could, Donghae and Eunhyuk stopped in their tracks in the doorway, bending over in hysterics at the scene before them.

 

“Wha....what are you do....doing?” Donghae managed to ask through his laughs.

 

“I've just rescued Sungmin. Don't just stand there laughing, phone the police.”

 

“GET OFF ME!!!” Kyuhyun bellowed from beneath Siwon starting to wiggle his body around.

 

“Oh no you don't! What have you done with Kyuhyun?”

 

“I AM KYUHYUN!! NOW GET OFF ME!!!!”

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk were practically rolling around on the floor now in hysterics. Sungmin was still staring at Siwon, half asleep.

 

“What?!” Siwon said incredulously, moving his head to get a better look at his captive. “Oh!”

 

“GET OFF ME!!!”

 

“Oh Kyuhyun! You're not dead!” he shouted, climbing off him quickly and pulling him to his feet.

 

“I'm so sorry. You weren't in your bed and I thought you were a killer because you were with Sungmin, and I couldn't see your face because it was buried in Sungmin's..............” he tapered off towards the end, his face exploding once again into a wild wide eyed stare, his mouth agape.

 

“Why were you with Sungmin like that?!”

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Sooooooooooo sorry for late update. I have been so busy with my dissertation that I have hardly had time to do anything else.

 

Hope the KyuMin fluff and Siwon sillyness made up for it!! I could write Siwon all day!

 

Anyways, thank you for reading!!

 

XO