Pouty lips don't work on Sungmin.

Torments In Powder Pink

 

Siwon's eyes were open so wide that the people in the room feared his eyes would fall out.

 

“Why were you with Sungmin like that?!”

 

Kyuhyun pushed himself up so that he was sat on the floor with his legs crossed. Siwon gaze never moved from him. He wasn't even blinking.

 

“I said why were you with him like that? This isn't you're bed Kyuhyun. This is Sungmin's bed and you were in it.” he protested, nodding his head as if in agreement with himself.

 

“Answer me Kyuhyun?!” his voice was getting more irate with every word. It was like he was accusing him of molesting Sungmin or something.

 

“Ummmm, well......” Kyuhyun began only to be cut off by Eunhyuk's words that were laced within attempted stifled laughter.

 

“You might as well tell him.”

 

“Tell me what?!” Siwon looked between Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun frantically.

 

“What?! Nothing hyung” You can tell Kyuhyun was nervous because he actually used the honorific. “I was just...... cold. Yeah! Cold. So I came to Sungmin's room to help me get warm.”

 

“I can tell by your eyes that you are lying to me. And under Gods watchful eye. As a servant of God, I must rectify in finding the truth.”

 

EunHae doubled over in stitches once again, both of them grasping at each other for support. When he heard them, Siwon flashed them a disapproving gaze before promptly turning back to Kyuhyun and imploring him further.

 

“I-I'm not lying hyung! I promise!”

 

“How dare you promise. Oh Lord help me!” He pointed his face skyward, bringing his hands to his head joined in prayer position. “Sungmin. You wouldn't lie to me would you.”

 

Siwon turned his full body to Sungmin, bringing his touching hands down to his chest. His eyes were b with dramatic forced tears as he implored him.

 

“Look at me. I'm so upset that Kyuhyun is lying to me that I'm crying.”

 

Watching him was like watching a bad actor in a film, overacting his way through scene after painful scene. Sungmin could see straight through it but he still felt bad for lying to him. Everyone would have to know sooner or later so they might as well tell him now he thought. He would just get angry if they didn't tell him now and found out from someone else later on. Plus, he probably wouldn't stop pestering them. Really they were just causing more stress to themselves by not telling him.

 

By the time it took Sungmin to think this through, Siwon's bottom lip was hanging down limply, quivering as he sniffed up exaggerated tears.

 

Looking over the bed at Kyuhyun, Sungmin spoke: “We might as well tell him Kyu, there is no use in hiding it.”

 

Kyuhyun was about to protest but was cut off by Siwon's shouting: “Oh I knew you wouldn't lie to me Sungmin, there is good in you.”

 

All Kyuhyun could do was to try to beg Sungmin with his eyes, knowing now that if he spoke, he would just make the situation more suspicious. Choosing to ignore this Sungmin looked away from him and directly at Siwon, reclining up fully in his bed. Eunhyuk and Donghae had pulled themselves away from their hysterics to listen, but were still knelt on the floor, their stomachs twisted and aching from laughing.

 

Taking a deep breath, Sungmin began: “the reason Kyuhyun and I were in bed together is because...” Siwon's eyes were practically bugging out of their sockets, as if the tension was forcing them out. “..... because we are together.”

 

“Together?! I don't understand! What do you mean by together?!” Siwon questioned, his voice raising higher.

 

“They mean together together stupid. As in boyfriends!” EunHae shouted.

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun were completely silent, evidently in shock at hearing out loud that they are 'boyfriends'.

 

Siwon on the other hand was all kinds of loud. His face erupted into all kinds of derps that were thought impossible for the human face as he released a breath that extended far longer than it should have.

 

“Oh Jesus take the wheel!” he projected, throwing his hands up to his face. “Is this true?” he offered to Sungmin and Kyuhyun who just nodded their heads, never making eye contact like a child in trouble.

 

“Oh my! For how long? Who else knows about this?” he questioned. Whether his thoughts on the situation were positive or negative could not be read right at that moment as he was clearly in shock.

 

Kyuhyun spoke up to answer: “for a couple of months. Only Teukie, Kangin, Heechul and those two buffoons know. Oh and you know.”

 

“Only?! That's nearly half!” He was clearly distressed – although exaggerating it for effect – placing himself down on the bed and dropping his head forcefully down into his hands and breathing deeply.

 

“Do you not trust me?” He questioned.

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun lifted their heads and looked at each other, attempting at a conversation through a sequence of blinks, eye movements and nods.

 

“Do you not value my friendship?”

 

Sungmin knew Siwon was only being dramatic again but the words really hurt him. For one of his friends to question how he feel about them really cuts deep as he always tries his best to show them how much he cares and values them.

 

“No Siwon. Its not that at all. We value your friendship immensely and the last thing we would want to do is hurt you...... The others finding out was sort of unplanned and by accident..... We were afraid of how you would all react so we tried to keep it a secret.” Sungmin tried his best at explaining.

 

“Oh Sungmin!” Siwon exclaimed, throwing himself towards Sungmin and wrapping his arms tightly around his neck, sobbing.

 

Kyuhyun watched on, touched by the scene before Siwon's gaze turned to him, his extended arm and snotty, tear stained face beckoned them to him. Getting up off the floor, he joined the embrace. Siwon pulled them both to his chest, wrapping his arms around them tightly and resting his head on their heads.

 

After staying like that for a while, Siwon released them, pulling back to look at them before speaking again. “It may take a while for me to adjust to you two being boyf.....together..... but, God loves all his children, therefore so do I.”

 

What are you talking about it'll take time for you to adjust to them being boyfriends? You say it like its a bad thing. You're the worst fan-service junkie I've ever seen, you should be happy!” Eunhyuk is forever a tease.

 

What?! I don't know what your talking about!” Siwon protested, turning to face the giggling pair in fury. “If you mean the love I present, then you are mistake. It is certainly not fan-service, merely a presentation of my immense love for my friends.”

 

Laughing Eunhyuk just scoffed. “Whatever.”

 

 

 

*

 

 

After everyone had left, Sungmin and Kyuhyun collapsed onto the sofa, feeling utterly tired out despite having not long since woken up from a restful sleep. I guess that what being woken up by being rolled onto the floor face first will do to you.

 

Their both rested their head back against the head rest, closing their eyes. Lolling his head to the side, Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin. Memorizing his profile, he took in the contours of his cheek and the gentle slope of his nose before resting on the seductive curve of his slightly rouged bow shaped lips.

 

Overcome with an urge to kiss his, Kyuhyun lifted his head off the sofa, carefully as not to disturb Sungmin. Moving closer to him, he halted when he was hovering above him, pressing his elbow into the sofa as a prop. His lips were even more alluring when in full view, the soft bows that arched to make an 'M' shape parted slightly to allow air to pass.

 

Sungmin could sense the movement, accompanied by warm breath blowing over his face.

 

See something you like” he asked playfully, not having time for breath before lips tenderly pressed down on his own. He was surprised at first but quickly adjusted. He was already relaxed, but the warmth of Kyuhyuns lips was sending waves of heat through him. Tilting his head to the side, Kyuhyun moulded their lips together further, parting them slightly and taking Sungmin's bottom lip between his own. In response, Sungmin released a long breath through his nose before wrapping his arms around Kyuhyun's neck, attempting to pull him in even further.

 

Kyuhyun used this as encouragement and parted his lips even further, then closed them again slowly, applying a little pressure and massaging Sungmin's bottom lip. Sungmin tensed a bit at the initial action, but soon calmed when Kyuhyun repeated it. After a few , he attempted to join in, repeating the action that Kyuhyun had done but with his top lip.

 

When he felt Sungmin move, it felt like his lips were electric, shocks surging through them and down to his toes. Wanting to feel more and taking the response from Sungmin as permission, Kyuhyun moved his head so that their lips were in line with each other, repeating the motion but without on each others lips. Sungmin was still tentative whereas Kyuhyun was becoming more and more confident by the second. Bringing his tongue up, he brushed it against Sungmin's lip. Sungmin felt it and responded with a slight whimper, unused to the feel of it. Tentatively he extended his own, touching the tip to Kyuhyun's when he felt it brush against his lip again. At the feel, Kyuhyun felt the electric shocks again, urging him to press his own tongue further into Sungmin's. In his experience, all Sungmin could think to do was mirror Kyuhyun's actions.

 

To say it was driving Kyuhyun crazy was an understatement to say the least.

 

Caught up entirely in the moment, Kyuhyun couldn't help his wondering hand that made its way to the hemline of Sungmin's shirt. Without asking for permission, he pulled it up a bit and began to slide his hand slowly under. When his fingers made contact with Sungmin's smooth skin, he pressed his palm flat and began to slide up.

 

Sungmin could feel it and it was making bubble pop in his stomach, but he willed himself to calm down. To just relax and concentrate on how it felt. He lasted a few second, but as soon as Kyuhyuns fingers grazed his ribcage, he panicked, pushing Kyuhyun's arms away rougher than he meant.

 

That brought Kyuhyun down from his cloud, stopping him in all his movements. He pulled his lips away from Sungmin's still one's and continued to hover over him for a few seconds, looking down into Sungmin who was chewing his lip. Sitting flat he resumed his original position on the sofa.

 

Sorry.... I shouldn't have done that......” he spoke.

 

Suddenly feeling guilty, Sungmin opened his eyes. “N-no. Y-you don't have to apologise.”

 

I do. I shouldn't have done that without your permission,” he replied adamantly.

 

It's fine, I understand. I l-liked it....... I just think I liked it a bit too much...... I wanted to stop you before anything else happened.”

 

Hearing this made Kyuhyun relax so he let his head loll onto its side again, which Sungmin mirrored, but more tentatively, avoiding his gaze. His cheeks were flushed pink and his lips were glazed from saliva.

 

Look at me Sungmin,” Kyuhyun requested.

 

Sungmin complied, but only in quick bursts, moving his gaze between the particularly interesting spot on the wall and Kyuhyuns big eyes.

 

Sungmin....” Kyuhyun repeated before bringing his hand up and resting it on Sungmin's cheek. “Look at me.”

 

Sungmin complied this time, the intensity of Kyuhyun's gaze making the his knees feel weak.

 

That's better....” Kyuhyun commented, moving his face closer to Sungmin's again, allowing his eyes to flutter shut.

 

With an inch of disruptive air between them, about to be removed, Sungmin's phone began to ring.

 

Ignore it,” Kyuhyun said flustered.

 

I can't” he was already reaching for his phone. “Hello?”

 

Hi Sungmin!” the voice said excitedly. It was Ryeowook. “So me and Yesung are going out for food – Yesung get the turtle away from me or we'll be eating that instead of going out for food - We wondered if you, and of course Kyuhyun,would like to come?”

 

Um, just a minute,” pressing the phone to his chest he looked to Sungmin who had returned to facing the ceiling, pouting like a rejected child. “Kyuhyun. Wookie wants to know if we want to go for food?”

 

Whatever,” he pouted.

 

Sungmin just smiled; pouts were immune to him. Pressing the phone back to his ear he answered Ryeowook: “Yeah sure, we'd love to.”

 

Woooooo,” Sungmin pulled the phone away to protect his ear drum. “Meet outside the dorm at six. I can't wait. Byeeeeeee”

 

Bye Wookie. Say bye Kyuhyun” he taunted, holding the phone near Kyuhyun.

 

Bye” he muttered, none too pleased.

 

Byeeeeeeeeee.”

 

Sungmin hung the phone up, laughing at how Kyuhyun was acting like a big kid.

 

Stop pouting,” he teased, planting a quick butterfly kiss on his already posed lips. “Boyfriend.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry for the late update! I really do at this. I was so engrossed in another fic I was writing that I couldn't concentrate on writing this one.

 

I know I sound like a broken record but this time I really am going to try to update more! My aim is weekly if not more!

 

Thank you everyone for all the support!!

 

xo