The One

He May Be the One

It’s been a while since our encounter with Jung Yong Hwa.  A lot of things have changed since then.  As for CNBlue, I gather with Kang Minhyuk often and speak via text regularly.  I meet with Lee Jong Hyun and Lee Jung Shin when I have time.  As for Jung Yong Hwa, I’ve only seen him personally during award shows.  He tends to ignore me, but when he does acknowledge me, he greets me with a sad smile.

I returned to the States to continue my projects.  Kim Hyun Joong has been visiting me frequently since his last schedules have ended.  He is to depart to the military soon so we are trying to do as much as we can together.  We have gone to trips all around the world and done many exciting things.  I have also finally met his family.  They are very nice people.  He insists in meeting my family before he departs so he is learning as much English as he can.

 “Mor Ri, please don’t leave me,” Kim Hyun Joong pleads.  “I know I have done many wrong things in the past, but now that you are with me I don’t want to lose you no matter what.  I know I am being selfish but please….stay with me.”

“Oppa….honestly….at first I was upset.  Not at you, but myself.  I was upset because I made the selfish decision to leave you.  I should have never done that.  This is one regret that will follow me for the rest of my life.”
“Then will you continue it? Will you continue this regret?”

“Ani-yo,” I say as I put my arms around him, “I will never go through the same path again.  I will stay with you forever.”

Kim Hyun Joong holds me tight.  “Saranghae.”

There has been many times in which occasions like this has happened.  We didn’t even need to fight in order for him to randomly begin begging me to stay.  It would tear me up each time.  Knowing that he did not trust my words when I would say I would never leave him.  It took him a very long time to get comfortable with the idea that I would not lie. 

“What’s wrong, oppa?” I say half asleep.

“Sorry for waking you,” he tells me, “I just suddenly woke up and had to make sure you were still here next to me.”

“Oppa…”  I begin to say I put his hand around me as we lay on the bed.  “I won’t every leave you.”

“I know,” he says.  He kisses my forehead. 

We fall back to sleep.

Now, although many obstacles have and will come across us, we are and will be strong and inseparable.  Why are we so confident?  Because when the world shakes, we have each other and that is enough to break all barriers.  How I do I know this?  I know this because I know he is the one.

 

 


Author's Note: Hope you guys enjoyed this story.  It really means alot to me. Thank you for reading. Really.  :)  My first fanfiction is finally complete. Did I do well? Lol But don't get too sad, I'll soon be posting chapters from the prequel to this story called "Let's Go Find Love!" It will of course be a AhMorRiXKimHyunJoong story and will have most of the characters of this story and more!