Hotel Neighbors

He May Be the One

“Here it is. Room 2009.” The bell boy says while handing Kim Hyun Joong the keys.

“Thank you” he says.

“Call me whenever you need me noona,” Dean Li Yo shouts as he exist room 2006, “I’ll come as fast as I can!” He shuts the door behind him.

“Is she really here?!” the bell boy says to Dean Li Yo.

“Yes! Omo! Omo! She is much prettier than the last time I saw her!”

“I call dips the next time she needs something. I must see her!” the bell boy says.

“Fine” Dean Li Yo says as they walk away.

“I wonder who they were talking about? She must be really pretty by the looks of their reaction,” Toa Ha Ha says, “we must check her out when we get the chance!”

Kim Hyun Joong laughs, “yes we should.” They both enter room 2009.

Tim Tee Lo stares at the door of room 2006 and thinks, ‘it can’t be…I’m probably imagining thing…’ He then pulls out his phone. “Hello. Yes this is Tim Lee Lo. I would like to make a request.  Please add the name ‘Ah Mor Ri’ to the list. Thank you.” He hangs up.  He turns around and walks into room 2009.

Just as he closes the door behind him the door of room 2006 opens. “I wonder what I should do today,” I say as I shut the door behind me, “Can’t let this day go to waste.” I walk away.