Breakfast

He May Be the One

“Please take a seat here,” the server directs.

“Thank you,” Hyung Joong says as they sit down.

“So what should we do today? Go diving? Go shopping? Maybe go on a hunt for that lady friend of yours?” Toa Ha Ha questioned with a smirk.

“…We can go diving but first let’s has breakfast. I’m hungry. As for the girl….I don’t think we will ever find her…” he says reluctantly.

“Why don’t we let fate decide that,” Tim Lee Lo suggests, “now let’s order some food.”

‘I wonder when I will see him,’ I think to myself as I walk into the dinning section, ‘what am I thinking? This place is big enough. I might not even see him.’ “Excuse me. Table for Ah Mor Ri, please,” I tell the host.

“Yes. This way,” he tells me.

I look around, anticipating the person I dread seeing the most. ‘What am I doing?’ I think to myself.

“We were told to give you a special section. Here it is, young miss,” the host says.

The section I was to eat breakfast in was beautiful.  It had an elegant touch to it. “Wow, thank you.” I say to the host.  He nods his head and walks away.  I sit down and notice a note on my table.

Dear Mor Ri,

I hope you like the arrangements.  Please enjoy all the dishes I have arranged to be brought to you. Enjoy!

‘Oh…he really didn’t have to do this,’ I think to myself as I’m smiling.  Those thoughts, however, are only followed by the upsetting thoughts that were, regrettably, brought by that same hotel owner who wrote me that nice note. ‘STOP! Don’t think about it anymore!’

“Hey, weird thought but, I wonder why that section is closed,” Ha Ha asks, “it’s like the person who is eating there is super special.  Maybe it’s that lady friend of yours, hyung.” He winks at Hyun Joong.

“Haha…I don’t think so,” Kim Hyun Joong tells him.

Tim Tee Loo looks at the section with curousity. ‘I wonder if it really is her,’ he thinks to himself.

“Dude! Look at all that food!” Ha Ha says with his eyes wide open as the host and two waiters walk by them with an abundant amount of food, “it’s like royalty is in there, I swear.” 

“Here is your food, madam,” the host says as he comes in followed by the two waiters.

“Thank you,” I say.

They finish serving my food and then leave.

‘Wow…this is a lot,’ I think to myself.  I eat my food quietly. ‘Do not think. Just enjoy the food.’ I repeat to myself over and over again.

“Come on! Let’s go check it out!” I hear from a distance. ‘That voice! I know that voice!’

“Ha Ha, stop making a fool out of yourself. We need to wait for our food,” another voice says.

‘I know that voice too!’ I think to myself, ‘am I hallucinating?!’

“Aww, but the food looked soooo good.  I just want to take a look,” the first voice says.

‘Toa Ha Ha? Tim Lee Lo?! ….it can’t be?!’ I think to myself. I start freaking out.  I decide to stealthy peak beyond my private section into the regulars’ section.  I scan the area. My eyes stop at the sight of what I dreaded the most.  It was them. ‘Toa Ha Ha….Tim Lee Lo…and..’  My eyes maneuver to him.  ‘He looks so different….WHAT AM I THINKING?!’

“I’m sure who ever is there won’t mind us just saying hi,” Ha Ha says as he starts walking over.

‘Don’t! Don’t come over!’  I scream in my head.

Lee Lo stops him. “Come on, man. Stop. Look the food is here,” he says. ‘I’ll only save her this one time.’

“Aww, fine. We will look after we eat,” Ha Ha finally says as he walks back to the table to sit eat.

“What should I do?” I ask myself.  ‘If I try to walk out, they will be able to see me.  I need something.  Some sort of diversion…’

A waiter comes in and asks me if I needed anything.  I tell him I don’t and he starts to walk away.  As he is walking away, I think of an idea.  “Wait!” I shout.  I get down when I realize that I may have been a little loud.  I look over to them. ‘Phew. They didn’t notice me.’  “Hey…umm…there seems to be a lot of people here. I didn’t really bring a disguise. Can you please create some sort of small diversion so that I can leave?” ‘Gosh, I sound stupid…’

“Excuse me madam, but I don’t think anyone is going to bother you here. Most of these people are entertainers, if not people of higher standing. Please rest assure no one will bother you,” he says matter-of-factly.

‘Ugh, I knew this wouldn’t work..’ “Okay, thank you,” I tell him.

“You are welcome,” he says. He walks out of the section.

‘Now what am I going to do?’ I think to myself.  I look around to see if there is another exit. None.  ‘Well, I guess I have to try my best.’ I get up.  I start walking.  I face the other direction so that if by chance they do glance at me there would be a slight chance they wouldn’t recognize me. ‘Now all I have to do is walk passed them and through the door.’  I walk towards their direction.  My anxiety level skyrockets.

“Man, I am so excited for today! Day 1 of our vacation!” Ha Ha says in excitement.

“Let’s make it the best,” Lee Lo says.  His eyes gaze. He spots me rushing passed them. “Indeed it will be fun,” he says while smiling.

“Yeah,” Hyun Joong agrees.

‘Omg! He noticed me!’ I freak out, ‘Lee Lo oppa spotted me!’  I get to the exit and take a quick peek behind me. ‘He isn’t saying anything? But why?’