Morning Outburst

Call Me, Text Me
enjoy ! ^^
---------------

The wind blows through the curtains in the room waking the girl from her slumber. She squints her eyes and blinks two to three times then rubs her eyes from the rays brightening up the room. Her head pounds and she uses both her hand to rub the intensity away. She gets a clear vision now and looks up at the ceiling then to the left side of her and notices the open window. She looks at the window with much confusion. Then she slowly gets up and looks around the small room filled with stands and pictures hanging on the walls. Then she sees a computer with a camera linked to it with a cord. She realizes she's in a room, but not her room. Then she hears a door being shut as if someone came in from somewhere.

The girl pulls the blankets away and gets up from the bed and opens the door slightly with an open crack so she could peek out the door from being noticed. She looks out but didn't see anyone and just saw the kitchen countertop and a small living room as she peeked on the left. Then she heard footsteps but didn’t see anyone. Then the edge of the door she was peeking through hits her across the face as the door opens and sends her across from the door to the floor. She painfully covers her face with her left hand and whines a painful cry.

“Oh...my goodness...I’m so sorry I didn’t know you were awake,” Seung Hyun says as he bent down to help her up with a brown lunch bag in his left hand.

The girl still whining in pain uncovers her face and blinks to clear her vision from the tears building up in her eyes from the pain caused upon her face. She sees a man with silky black hair that came down to his ears and covering his forehead but it was not so long that it didn’t cover his eyes. She looks at his eyes, which were narrow with an urge to help and his long face with cheekbones that were visible and well constructed. His chin wasn’t too broad but it looked clean-shaven and his complexion was so smooth to the touch. The girl moves back scared of what the guy was going to do.

“I’ll...call...the cops on you,” the girl says as she reaches down to where her shorts would be.

But she finds that she’s not wearing shorts but only a long t-shirt with a shade of light pink. Which that was the only thing covering her which underneath were her under garments. She was so shocked that she opens and scrunches her eyebrows as if she was going to cry out harshly. She looks at the guy and he was wearing a white tank top with gray sweat pants.

“What...ha...happened...,” the girl stutters.

Seung Hyun gave off a confused expression and comes closer towards the girl.

“Don’t...come any closer,” she says nervously.

“Look,” Seung Hyun replies calmly, “you got drunk, fell into my arms knocked out, so I took you to my place last night. I’m just dropping your breakfast here for you, you must be hungry cuz you threw up your whole days worth of food all over my floor. So your clothes are in the washers. I didn’t want to wake you up so I went to go buy you breakfast.”

The girl still had and expression of shock but she replied unsteadily.

“You...me...we...didn’t..”

“No, we didn’t sleep with each other,” Seung Hyun finishes her statement forwardly.

The girl sighs with relief but then scoots all the way towards back on the other end of the wall away from the guy. So Seung Hyun places the lunch bag on the ground and slides it all the way towards to the girl.

“It’s a cinnamon roll,” Seung Hyun says while smiling lightly, “I don’t know what you like in the morning but since you look like a sweet girl I got you something sweet and warm. By the way, I’m Choi Seung Hyun, and you?”

The girl looks at the bag and looks back at Seung Hyun who was smiling so innocently. She curls her legs in close to her body and replies back looking at Seung Hyun embarrassingly with a nervous tone.

“Ahn Soo Hee.” -->author's note: you knew who it was from last chapter already huh..heheh

“Ahn Soo Hee,” Seung Hyun repeats after her with a smile.

Soo Hee stares at the bag and looks off to the wall of where the photos hung.

“Well since you’re awake...why don’t you eat in the kitchen dinning counter table,” Seung Hyun asks, “it’ll taste better that way.”

Seung Hyun gets up and reaches his hand down to Soo Hee. Soo Hee looks up at Seung Hyun who was smiling innocently. Soo Hee didn’t know who he was but he seemed nice enough to take care of her. So she extended her arm and Seung Hyun pulls her up from the floor and he kindly bends down to reach for her breakfast and takes it.

They both sat at the kitchen dinning counter table but didn’t utter a word to each other. Seung Hyun kept examining Soo Hee as she ate her cinnamon roll. Soo Hee takes a glimpse of Seung Hyun and he quickly looks toward a different direction to make the situation look not so obvious.

“Umm...by any chance do you have milk,” Soo Hee asks calmly.

Seung Hyun looks toward Soo Hee and and nods. So he went to the fridge and searched for the milk carton. Soo Hee sat behind the kitchen counter table trying to peek from the distance behind Seung Hyun and realizes that his fridge was empty but just filled with bottled water. But then Seung Hyun pulled out a carton of milk. He closes the fridge and from the dish wrack he grabs out a glass cup and gently places the cup by the counter and pours out the milk. Soo Hee watches his every movement and remembers that Ji Yong used to get her milk when they were younger.

Seung Hyun puts the milk carton back in the fridge and goes back to the counter and returns to Soo Hee with the milk. Soo Hee was dazed for the moment and Seung Hyun looked at her trying to figure out what was wrong.

“Eh...ehm...Miss...Ahn Soo Hee...Miss,” Seung Hyun says while waving in front of Soo Hee’s face.

Soo Hee flinches and looks slightly to the left of her to see Seung Hyun with an expression of concern.

“Um...here’s your milk Miss Ahn Soo Hee,” Seung Hyun says politely while handing the cup of milk to Soo Hee.

Soo Hee takes the cup of milk and slightly bows her head as a gesture of thank you while smiling embarrassingly. She takes a sip from the cup and looks up to Seung Hyun who was staring at her with a light smile. Soo Hee looks back down into the milk she was sipping away from. Soo Hee thought to herself why would such a young good looking man be so nice to her and does he have a girlfriend, or not. But if he did what if his girlfriend thinks of something wrong and beats the crap out of her. Soo Hee puts the cup of milk down and starts eating away her cinnamon roll putting chunks in and drinks the milk so she could swallow down all the chunks easily. Seung Hyun’s eyes widen from the scene and scrunches face his face while lightly smiling to see the girl who was so drunk that fell right into his arms have such an appetite.

As Soo Hee takes in more chunks of her cinnamon roll she looks back at Seung Hyun who was now staring at her with a look she didn’t want to see coming from him, the look guys give off when they’ve seen an angel or mesmerized by something breathtaking. She drinks up all the milk and picks up the empty plate where her cinnamon roll was placed in and quickly stood up scooting the chair back and walk over to the kitchen. Seung Hyun’s eyes followed her but as Soo Hee reached the sink and the water. Seung Hyun rushed to the sink and shuts the water off.

“You...shouldn’t do this...you’re a guest,” Seung Hyun says with much surprise.

Soo Hee looks up at Seung Hyun with disappointed eyes. Seung Hyun looks at Soo Hee dazingly. And Soo Hee looks back down at the sink quickly. She sees that his hands were still on the knobs to turn the water on. Soo Hee bites her lower lip lightly and steps away from the sink and out of the kitchen. Seung Hyun watches Soo Hee walk out and into the living room. He releases his hands from the knobs and walks into his room.

Soo Hee closes her eyes and sighs with relief. She turns towards the hallway and looks at the slightly open door to his room. Then Seung Hyun comes out of the room to the hallway passing the kitchen into the living room. But as he walked his head was down looking at his phone and walked right into Soo Hee. While Soo Hee tried to get out of the way but wasn’t quick enough and they both collapsed into each other. Soo Hee hits the back of her head on the floor with her back flat on the floor and legs extended out into their full length. Seung Hyun fell upon her but was able to stop himself from falling flat on top of her from squishing the lights out of Soo Hee where his legs straddled her and both his forearms were flat on the floor. And the phone rolled out of his hand.

Soo Hee rubs her head and opens her eyes slowly to see Seung Hyun’s face so close to hers. She could smell his aftershave that was a calming scent. Their eyes met and she noticed that look again in Seung Hyun’s eyes. Soo Hee shuts her eyes closed and turns her head away facing the doorway. Seung Hyun flinches and realizes that he was still on top of Soo Hee and tries to get up. But Soo Hee slightly moves her legs up and knocks Seung Hyun on his and falls flat on top of her as he squished her tiny body making her moan in pain of the pressure on to her while his face was flat on her cheek.

The door opens and Soo Hee slightly looks up with slit open eyes towards the direction of the doorway still in pain to see who it was, thinking that it could be this guy’s girlfriend. The person comes in to see Seung Hyun on top of a girl and yells in disgust.

“Choi Seung Hyun, what the hell are you doing?!”

Seung Hyun looks up and sees Ji Yong. He looks back down at Soo Hee who was still in pain and back up to Ji Yong. Ji Yong still disgusted took a look at the girl and shocked to see whom it really was.

“Ah…Ahn…Soo Hee,” Ji Yong says shockingly.

Soo Hee opens her eyes fully then widens her eyes from her shock to see Ji Yong in the doorway.

---------------
well hope you enjoyed this chapter...
i hope it wasn't so confusing...
next chapter will be posted not soon but will be posted...

thanks for reading and please leave comments...they keep me motivated...thank you... [: