Realize

Call Me, Text Me
i'm so sorry for the late update...
i know i haven't updated in the longest time...
well i hope you enjoy the chapter...
please excuse any typos...or grammers...or spelling mistakes..

enjoy..^^

---------------

Chapter 17:

The phone kept vibrating within So Hee’s pocket. She pulled her phone out and saw that it was Seung Hyun. She didn’t want to talk to or see anyone tight now. All she wanted to do was rot after what just happened. It was the first time she ever kissed any guy, her first kiss, and it just happened to be Ji Yong who took that pleasurable moment away with such aggressiveness. So Hee who was outside sat down on the stops of the Kangwon Building held in her knees close as she placed her hand over her lips. So Hee relayed the scene over her mind again feeling the fear rush over her body as she began to shed tears from her eyes.

Again So Hee’s phone vibrated, but didn’t bother to look at who was calling. So Hee was hurt and didn’t know what to do anymore, suddenly someone burst out of the building’s doors and ran down the stairs. So Hee kept her face hidden within her arms on top her knees as she cried her eyes terribly.

“So Hee,” a manly voice called.

So Hee popped her head up and saw Seung Hyun at the end of the stairs staring straight up to her and ran up the stairs. So Hee tried to get up but she was too weak and strained from all what just had happened. Seung Hyun finally reached up to So Hee and pulled her up with all his strength and held her in his arms.

“Please…don’t cry anymore,” Seung Hyun says softly as his hands rose to So Hee’s smooth face and gently with his two thumbs wiped the stream of tears from her eyes.

“I told you that I won’t let anything happen to you…and I’ll always make you happy,” Seung Hyun’s words parted from his lips and towards So Hee.

So Hee was still stunned by the moment Ji Yong took away her first kiss and emotionally wrecked of her feelings. She only stared at Seung Hyun with woeful eyes. Seung Hyun’s heart became heavy. He didn’t know what to do but he thought maybe he could just ease her sadness for what he had planned to spend his time with So Hee. So the Seung Hyun lifted So Hee off the ground and went down the steps.

“I’ll make you feel better now,” Seung Hyun spoke as So Hee only laid her head on his shoulder with her arms around his neck where her legs rested on his arm.

-----
-----

“Ji Yong…honey…what happened,” Yoo Bin blurted with concern written on her face as she followed Ji Yong.

Ji Yong didn’t pay any much attention to the worried Yoo Bin but just hesitantly walked trying to find the way out of the building. Suddenly Ji Yong was jerked back and now facing Yoo Bin.

“What’s wrong…and why did Seung Hyun do that to you,” Yoo Bin asked sternly.

Yoo Bin stared into Ji Yong’s eyes and couldn’t understand him anymore. It was like she net a stranger from the street.

“Ji Yong…honey…”

Before Yoo Bin could finish her sentence, her lips were locked with Ji Yong’s as he worked his luscious tongue with hers and slowly broke the sensual kiss. Yoo Bin’s eyes soften with a blank expression. Ji Yong seemed disappointed as Yoo Bin stared for a while. She slowly raised her hand and placed it gently on the side of Ji Yong s face. On the other hand, Ji Yong placed his hand over Yoo Bin’s that was softly brushing down his cheek.

“What did you feel…when I kissed you.” Ji Yong finally spoke.

Yoo Bin stared to Ji Yong confusedly trying to understand Ji Yong’s question but didn’t come to a conclusion for a definite answer but only gave off a pleasant smile. Then she spoke with sincerity.

“Well…it was a really unexpected kiss.”

Yoo Bin leans forward as so was going to kiss Ji Yong but he stopped her by pulling her away as he held on to her shoulders. Yoo Bin scrunched her eyes in confusion only to see a mournful Ji Yong. She never noticed this side of him before which made her only worry about him.

“Nothing…” Ji Yong replied making Yoo Bin become even more than worried but lost all hope in trying to understand his feelings overflowing to her.

Ji Yong released Yoo Bin and turned his back to her as he stared to the floor. Yoo Bin had no idea what to do to try to make Ji Yong feel any better. She hugged him from behind and held tight as her eyes filled with tears. Uncontrollable as it fell from her eyes she had no clue to why she was shedding such tears but her heart couldn’t bear to see Ji Yong act this way.

“You know I love you Ji Yong,” Yoo Bin stuttered, “and it’s going to be like that as long I live.”

As they both stood, the crowed came through and walked pass. Some people noticed them and knew that Yoo Bin was the beautiful model for the fashion show. Fans crowed the sad couple but the two just was in their own little world that the crowding didn’t bother them. Eventually Ji Yong brought his arms around Yoo Bin’s and earnestly pulled her arms from wrapping around him and slowly walked away from Yoo Bin. Finally the fans engulfed Yoo Bin with questions and begging her to sign her autograph. She didn’t and was not in the mood for this, but she didn’t want to disappoint her fans and supporters so she answered the questions and signed whatever they gave her.

As Ji Yong walked his way out of the Kanwon Building, he couldn’t believe what had happen…all he had in mind was the incident with So Hee. He finally understood what was really wrong with him. Ji Yong was disappointed as well, for he lost not only his best friend but also someone who truly loved him, who understood his ever feeling. Ji Yong slowly walked down the steps as he thought.

-----

“Ji Yong –ah…what’s with the long face…” So Hee asked as she walked towards him with her bag strap hung along her shoulders.

Ji Yong looked up to see So Hee so concerned as usual ever morning at school. So Hee blinked slowly as her lips slightly pouted while her head tilted to the side. Ji Yong remembered that his ex girlfriend dumped him over some other dude from another school and confessed to him that Ji Yong was not right for her.

“Hmmm…let guess…broke up with your girlfriend,” So Hee asked as she bumped Ji Yong on his side with her side

Ji Yong looked towards So Hee now trying to smile but still wearing the concern look. Then the bell rang for class to begin, seemed like Ji Yong and So Hee was going to be late. But suddenly So Hee grabbed Ji Yong’s hand and dragged him in the school building rushing to get to class. As thy ran down through the halls and up the stairs, there was always a warm feeling inside Ji Yong when he was with So Hee that he couldn’t explain but he felt ease while being with her.

“Ji Yong…burry up…you’re a twig man…what’s holding you down there,” So Hee asked annoyed still trying to pull Ji Yong up while managing up the stairs.

He only smiled seeing So Hee behave so amusing to his sight. Someone so kind and special was just So Hee.

“Ji Yong, hurry,” So Hee continued to ramble her words again.

Then finally they reached the top of second floor and So Hee harshly pulled Ji Yong to get him to hasten up his pace but doing so, Ji Yong fell flawlessly upon So Hee. Both Ji Yong and So Hee built up the tension between them. As Ji Yong nearly laid on top of So Hee, he suddenly notices that her eyes were closed calmly while her cheeks grew pinker to the sight. He was so close to her that his eyes couldn’t help but look at her pink lips. Never he thought that her lips seem to be so luscious. Why all of a sudden did he become so nervous to this thought? He couldn’t possibly like his best friend Ahn So Hee? Ji Yong’s heart beated slower that his arms started to tremble from this unusual feeling building up inside he’s felt before with his ex’s but oddly towards So Hee. Ji Yong spell bounded by the moment unnoticeably closes his eyes and leans lower as he could feel her soft warm breath brushing against his face. Unfortunately, the bell rang as they both jolted from the sound.

So Hee still lying on the floor stared confusedly up to Ji Yong as he stared back with neurotic eyes roaming her facial features.

“Omo…Ji Yong just get off of me,” So Hee broke the silence with much annoyance in her tone.

Ji Yong quickly got up and extended his hand to offer So Hee up from the floor. With no doubt, So Hee reached up to grab the helpful hand, which lifted her up with no problem. So Hee released Ji Yong’s helpful and began to bush off the insightful dirt then flipping her hair back with her hand that held to Ji Yong. He stared at her every movement but saw that she was different.

“Aish! Ji Yong, if you’re just going to keep staring I’m leaving before I get any later for class,” So Hee spoke with vexation.

After hearing her words Ji Yong snapped back to reality and just watched her walk away. Now his heart began to beat normally and never thought he felt this way towards his truest friend So Hee. Suddenly his phone in his pocket rang. Ji Yong pulls it out to open to read a message from So Hee.

[hurry u klutz XP –So Hee]

Then a smiled crept up upon Ji Yong’s lips as he finally ran to catch up to So Hee, to their next class together.

-----
-----

Unknowingly Ji Yong reached the sidewalk. Thinking back gave on unbearable ache within his heart. He had unspeakable feelings towards So Hee but never really told her himself. Sometimes being friends for so long really blinds the heart’s true feelings towards each other. Ji Yong always had feeling after that incident. Hoping to come to a conclusion of those feelings he decided to ignore them as friendly gestures of child’s play.

But now, he realized it wasn’t child’s play but they were So Hee’s friendship and love being expressed all those years they’re known each other. On how Ji Yong hates his being right now for losing someone so precious who never got in return true love from the heart but a replacement of only friendship. The thought brought Ji Yong only more heartache. Suddenly Ji Yong’s phone rang within his pant pocket. He pulled the phone out and read the caller id.

“Kim Yoo Bin…”

He didn’t rush to answer the call like he used to. Ji Yong wasn’t sure if he even wanted to speak with her. He didn’t know what to say anymore after everything that had just happened before. Finally the phone stopped ringing. Instead he heard clacking coming up from the stair steps from the Kangwon Building. Ji Yong turned to look and it was Yoo bin with and upset expression and stood by closely to him.

“I’ll driver you home,” Ji Yong spoke extending his hand towards Yoo Bin.

In return to Ji Yong’s response, Yoo Bin shook her head as for no. She came in close and held his arm.

“Take me home with you, “ Yoo Bin replied with a hoarse tone.

---------------

well how was this chapter...
anyways..thanx for reading
and please do comment...

i will try to udate as much as i can...
with being said that school is really taking up most of my time...

thank you again...for reading...^^