Settling Down the Feelings

Call Me, Text Me
well i am so sorry that i haven't been posting
i have been really busy with school and all
please be patient...
and i thank you for reading my story so far and waiting for my posts
excuse my spelling mistakes..XP

well enjoy this chapter...^^

---------------

The photo studio was silent, all that was making any type of sound was the clicking of the computer mouse. Ji Yong still selecting pictures sat in front of the computer while Yoo Bin rested on the comfy couch in the room that was usually used as a prop for the photos taken in the studio. Ji Yong turns his direction to Yoo Bin and saw that she was now sleeping like a well nested baby bird. Ji Yong rose from his seat and walked silently towards the couch and pulled the blanket over Yoo Bin. Ji Yong stared closely to Yoo Bin as he scooted her hair away from her face. Usually this is where he should kiss her on the cheek but for some odd reason, something held him back, a strange feeling winding up inside his gut that triggered to his hear of confusion. Out of nowhere Ji Yong's phone rang in vibration with it's tone on the desk by the computer. He walked over to grab the phone to see that it was a message;he flips the phone open.

[sorry i wont b comin bac 2 the photo studio im w/soo hee rite now -Seung Hyun]

Ji Yong froze after reading the text message. He didn't understand why would Soo Hee want to be with Seung Hyun and at a time like this. Ji Yong flipped his phone shut and saved all the pictures onto the computer as he shuts it down. Then he walked to the other room where the front desk was located and as he got there he hesitantly grabs his sweater and pulls out his keys from the pocket. He then walks to the doors and opens one of the doors.As he stood by the open door he felt like he was forgetting something, but then just decided to walk out and locked the doors. He rushed to his car and jumps into it after trying to ipen his car door. Then finally drove off.

-----

Soo Hee finally came back out from the building satisfied, knowing that tomorrow will be a great fashion show even though it's only on hour and a half long. As Soo Hee walked ahead she saw that Seung Hyun was still here, still waiting for her as he sat by his car tire with his legs fully extended on the hard cement sidewalk where he slept as his sleepy head kept bobbing to the side and going up. Soo Hee softly giggled as she stared at Seung Hyun and slowly making her way towards him.

Then finally she got to Seung Hyun as she stood staring down at him with amusement. While staring at Seung Hyun she hears his soft low toned voice mumbling,

"uh...ee babo...shh.."

Soo Hee contained herself from bursting out laughing by covering . Then all of a sudden Seung Hyun began to slightly fall. Soo Hee went down on her knees and caught Seung Hyun's heavy head from falling on the cement. Now his head was resting on her soft chest wher her arms held his big head. Soo Hee became embarrassed and wanted to push him away but couldn't make herself to do so. Instead she began calling his name to try to wake him up, but it was no use. Soo Hee then brought herself to come to the conclusion of just letting him rest on her. Soo Hee made herself comfortable as she sat down on the cold hard cement and leaned against his car and placed his head on her shoulder.

soo Hee sat patiently and felt Seung Hyun twitch, she smiled amicably. Soo Hee thought to herself of what Seung Hyun had said earlier whe they were in the car,

"...spend some quality time to ourselves..."

Then Soo Hee leans her head on Seung Hyun's head. As she sat, she felt a feeling building up inside of her, something that she couldn't understand, but it was a similar feeling she felt towards Ji Yong in their younger years. So is she finally moving on? She rested with Seung Hyun and thought maybe she could start a new beginning with Seung Hyun and stop tumbling her feelings about someone else who she knew she'll never be able to be with but just be friends. Soo Hee knows now that Seung Hyun really likes her and doesn't just wan to be friends. She didn't want Seung Hyun to feel how she felt just being friends with someone you really car about so she decided to open her heart that was already so broken be healed by Seung Hyun. Soo Hee closed her eyes and felt much warmer and so much more like diamonds in a treasure chest know that Seung Hyun will keep it from being taken away. As Soo Hee thought to herself, she felt a cold breeze come across her, tingling her nose causing her to sneeze.

"AHCHOO!"

Her sneeze accidentally wakes the sleepy Seung Hyun. He slowly opened his eyes while his head was still upone Soo Hee's shoulder. Seung Hyun fully awake now realizes that he was resting on Soo Hee and sat up motionlessly as he turned to look at Soo Hee. The corner of His mought formed a slit smile.

"Bless you," Seung Hyun uttered, "come inside the car, I'll take you home."

Soo Hee stared at Seung Hyun as she wiped her cold little nose. He chuckled at Soo Hee's movements then got up on his two feet to kindly extend his arm to lift Soo Hee from the cold cement. Soo Hee sat smiling and gave her hand to Seung Hyun.

-----

Soo Hee sat silently staring out to the road as Seung Hyun drove.

"So you must be one of those really rich kids huh," Seung Hyun asked playfully.

"Huh? Well...I guess you can consider that," Soo Hee replied back, "but I'm not spoiled or anything if that 's what you're trying to imply."

Seung Hyun lightly laughed in amusement to Soo Hee's answer. Soo Hee's face heated up as she blushed softly, but it was too dark in the car to be seen by Seung Hyun. They both chatted all the way towards Soo Hee's house about each others' past, their good memories only. As Seung Hyun drove to the house of Soo Hee's residence, he became awed by the sight of how humongous the house was, it seemed more of a mansion. Finally he came to stop in front of her house.

Seung Hyun sat in the car and stared at Soo Hee as he unlatched his seatbelt and slowly leans towards Soo Hee. Soo Hee's heart began to beat faster from his intentions. She knew from the back of her mind of what he was going to do, but why so quick. Seung Hyun closes his eyes and made Soo hee became nervous, she moved back to the seat and shuts her eyes. As he came closer to Soo Hee, he stopped from the vibration of his phone. He opened his eyes and saw that Soo hee was petrified that he ws just about to plant his lips on to hers. Soo Hee slowly opens her eyes as she noticed she didn't get kissed and stared at Seung Hyun in much embarrassment.

Seung Hyun pulled out his phone ans saw that it was Ji Yong. Seung Hyun in his heart didn't want to answer the call but did anyways.

"Hello.." Seung Hyun answered.

"Seung Hyun, where are you at this hour, and you promised me this morning that you were going to clean the studio but you just left," Ji Yong stated sternly from the other line.

"I told you already that I'm with Soo Hee," Seung Hyun answered back calmly.

Suddenly the line hung up. Seung Hyun pulled the phone away from his ears and stared at it. Soo Hee sat on the car seat confused and tried her best not to eavesdrop in Seung Hyun's conversation.

"Um...sorry about that," Seung Hyun said disappointingly.

"Oh..no...it's alright. It's getting late...i must be going," Soo Hee hesitantly replied.

Soo Hee unlatched her seatbelt and quickly opened the passenger door as she got out before Seung Hyun could do anything else while they were in the car. Seung Hyun leans onto the passenger's seat to look at Soo Hee as she stood out behind the door.

"Don't you want me to come with you to you doorsteps," Seung Hyun asked.

"No need to...it's late...you should head back anyways. I got a lot ahead of me tomorrow. Bye..and goodnight," Soo Hee contently replies back.

soo Hee sweetly smiled and walked to her door steps. Seung Hyun only watched and waited for her to look back at him, but she didn't. And for that Seung Hyun became disheartened at the moment. He smiled to the back of Soo Hee and shut the car door and yelled out to Soo Hee,

"Still waiting for your answer..."

And for that Soo Hee turned to look towards Seung Hyun and saw that his mouth formed a smile off the corner. Then he just drove off to the street. Soo Hee thought and remembered she never actually said it would be okay to spend some time together. Soo Hee ran to the from door ans reached in her purse for her keys but instead she pulled out Ji Yong's hat. She stared at it and became emotionally down knowing that she will have to try to wash out her unrequited love for him and begin to unfold a new beginning with someone else who doesn't only just see her as a friend. Could it be Seung Hyun? Soo Hee didn't know but it'll be worth the shot.

Soo Hee shoved the hat back in her purse and reached in her purse again to pull out the keys. She uncontrollably stuck the key in the keyhole and unlocked the door as she slowly steps in the house and closes the door behind her. Soo Hee quietly but quickly rushes to the stairs in the dark. Ever step had to be very precise; she wonderfully and successfully went up the stairs and to her room without making a sound.

Soo Hee changes to her sleepwear uniform and carefully gets in bed and with her phone in her hands, she places it on the drawer beside her. Finally closing her eyes she saw the image of Seung Hyun in her tired mind. Soo Hee smiled gently and fell into her sweet slumber.

-----The next morning-----

The alarm rang through the room making Ji Yong nudge from the repetitive annoying sound. He reached over to the clock and switched off the alarm. Ji Yong stretched his arms as far as he could making the tense tired limbs of his body ease in satisfaction as he yawned like a baby. He looked at the alarm clock and saw that it was five in the morning. Then Ji Yong grabs his phone and claps twice to turn on the lamp. Again he yawns and looked at his phone which he had missed calls. Ji Yong flipped his phone open and saw that he had 21 missed calls. His eyes widened from the number of missed calls, who was it from? Kim Yoo Bin, which she left only 15 voice mails.

"Aish! Grr!! Babo," Ji Yong yells under his breath as he got out of bed and grabbed his coat and ran out of his room to the living room.

So that was what he was forgetting, Yoo Bin. It's just that he went out looking for Seung Hyun because he knew that Soo Hee was with him. He reached to the door to get out. then suddenly the door opened by itself. Ji Yong stood back and now the door was opening and Ji Yong's face became pale to the sight, it was Yoo Bin with much disappointment written on her face.

"What's the rush," the words flowed out from Yoo Bin's lips.

As He heard the words coming out from Yoo Bin, he looked up to see Seung Hyun. Ji Yong didn't understand. He totally forgot all about Yoo Bin when Seung Hyun sent him the message that he was with Soo Hee and he thought Seung Hyun was with Soo Hee. But now, Seung Hyun took Yoo Bin to his house.

"I am so...so...sorry Yoo Bin," Ji Yong stutters, "it's just that...well...there was something that came up so..."

"So you left me at you photo studio locked up inside? I couldn't get out, I didn't have the keys to get out of the place. I was locked inside all night," Yoo Bin yelled back at Ji Yong.

Seung Hyun stepped up in between Ji Yong and Yoo Bin

"Okay, please forget about it. Ji Yong said he was sorry and i got you here with him Yoo Bin. Please just forgive each other. You guys are together now," Seung Hyung says trying to calm Yoo Bin down.

Yoo Bin crosses her arms over her chest and stares off towards Ji Yong's living room couch. This was a sign that Yoo Bin's going to let this issue slide. Seung Hyun looks off to Ji Yong and saw that he stared back at him shifting his eyes out the door. Seung Hyun gave a puzzeld look but Ji Yong kept doing what he was doing until then, Yoo Bin glares up to Ji Yong making him stop shifting his eyes for Seung Hyun to leave.

"Uh...I'll leave you two alone," Seung Hyun blurted out.

"Wait," Ji Yong interrupts, "I need to talk to you Seung Hyun about last night."

Yoo Bin walks towards Ji Yong and grabs him on the shoulder making his body shift towards her direction.

"No, you're going to make up for what you did to me last night till this morning," Yoo Bin stated sternly as she signals Seung Hyung out of the door.

Seung Hyun's stared back to Ji Yong and his facial expression was the face that said he was going to deal with Seung Hyun later.

Seung Hyun went out the door leaving Ji Yong with Yoo Bin. Ji Yong knew Seung Hyun was with Soo Hee but why is he feeling all worked up for. Finally the door shuts behind Seung Hyun.

Ji Yong sighs deeply and Yoo Bin flips her hair back as she scoffs.

"Why Ji Yong...you've never left me like that before...ever," Yoo Bin says disappointingly, "what's wrong with you...is something bothering you?"

"I'm sorry Yoo Bin...it's just that I'm having these weird feelings...Seung Hyun's up to something," Ji Yong says.

Yoo Bin turns around towards Ji Yong with a confused expression. She began to feel lost to Ji Yong's response.

"Seung Hyun," Yoo Bin asked, "up to something?"

Ji Yong seriously looked at Yoo Bin and nodded his head. Yoo Bin lets out a soft chuckle.

"Ji Yong...okay you've told me once that he had a thing for me but...he knows we're only friends and that's the way it's going to be," Yoo Bin says while laughing.

For the first time Ji Yong was as lost as a fish in a sea. This was not what he meant but this was something that he told Yoo Bin not to ever mention about. Long ago when Ji Yong first met Seung Hyun, Seung Hyun was always flirting with Yoo Bin when they all hung out back in their college years. But Seung Hyun would say he was only joking. Ji Yong knew in his heart he liked Yoo Bin but he's like that towards all the women he meet, well all the pretty ones.

"That's not what i meant Yoo Bin," Ji Yong blurts out form jealously, "just forget about what i just said. I'll cook you some breakfast to make up for what I did."

"No," Yoo Bin stated as she added, "you are going to be my slave for today and honey is what you'll be called."

Ji Yong lifted one of his eyebrows in shock as he slightly shifted his head forward like a bird would do when they walk. Yoo Bin stared at Ji Yong amusingly and winks at him making him flinch in nervousness.

"Aish, honey...I'm not going to do anything to you...just going to love you to death...and...work you to death...that's all," Yoo Bin says as she smirks.

"Omo...Yoo Bin...get a hold of yourself, I have work to do. I'll do what you say for today to make up for what I did but don't get carried away," Ji Yong replies as he walks to the kitchen to look for something to make for Yoo Bin.

"Honey..." Yoo Bin whines, "I love you.."

Ji Yong turns back to look at Yoo Bin and saw her cute face pouting which made him smile to respond back,

"I know...that's why I'm going to be your slave, but just for today."

Yoo Bin runs up to Ji Yong and hugs him from behind as she rests her head on his lean back.

"Just say you love me honey," Yoo Bin says softly holding Ji Yong tightly.

Ji Yong held her arms around him and thought to himself, does he really love Yoo Bin. Of course, if he didn't why would he agree to have been Yoo Bin's slave, but then in his gut, he wanted to believe that he loves Yoo Bin. So he obeyed Yoo Bin.

"I love you..too.."

---------------
okay okay...i'm very sorry if the story was kinda boring
but i promise you the next chapter is going to be better..
and i thank you for reading ^^

i'm hoping to post the next chapter...asap..

please do comment...i love your feedbacks..