Confrontation

Call Me, Text Me
okay...thanks for reading so far...
i hope you enjoy this chapter
^^
---------------

Ji Yong wiped Soo Hee's tears and stared into her eyes. Yoo Bin was confused and didn't want to see her boyfriend doing something like this in front of her. Seung Hyun stood right behind Ji Yong and saw that Soo Hee didn't have pain in her eyes anymore. They were the eyes of an angel that played a beautiful phrase, the phrase he wanted from Soo Hee which said “falling in love with you” but it was directed to Ji Yong.

“Soo Hee, are you okay,” Yoo Bin called out as she walked behind Soo Hee.

In a moment Soo Hee didn't hear anything but was mesmerized of Ji Yong's behavior. But then in a split second she came back to reality when Yoo Bin pulled Ji Yong's hand off from her neck and swiftly grabs the crumpled tissue and hands it to Soo Hee. Soo Hee moved one step back and kindly takes the tissue and places it on her neck. But as she placed it on her neck she saw the hand that gave her the tissue was now holding Ji Yong's right hand. At that moment she had felt so stupid and so dumb for feeling like she thought Ji Yong had connected to her just a moment ago. Her heart couldn't bare the pain anymore that she walked pass through Ji Yong and passes Seung Hyun as if he didn't even exist. Seung Hyun felt guilty for putting Soo Hee in this situation and followed behind her.

Yoo Bin clasped both her hand as Ji Yong's hand was in between. He turned towards Yoo Bin looking at her.

“She'll be fine, Yoo Bin says, “it's nothing serious...”

Ji Yong couldn't believe Yoo Bin, nothing serious. Soo Hee could have been hurt badly. She was burned by Seung Hyun's hot drink. Ji Yong shifts his eyes towards the floor disheartened. Yoo Bin bends her knees to be eye length with Ji Yong's eyes.

“Hey...hey...i know she's you best friend but you should know that Soo Hee's a strong young woman and won't let a burn get the best of her.”

Ji Yong closes his eyes and thought to himself that Soo Hee is a strong young woman, but for some particular reason he just wanted to help her and didn't understand why he was feeling this way about her. Then he thought about what Yoo Bin said earlier, that Soo Hee was his best friend so of course he would want to aid her. Ji Yong shook his head and turns his direction to Yoo Bin and says,

“You're right, well, we need to take this to Soo Hee then.”

Ji Yong took the luggage.

Soo Hee was in the dressing room taking a look at her wound. She saw that her neck was pretty red but it didn't look like it was going to leave a burn mark. Suddenly someone barged into the room startling Soo Hee from her examination.

“Aish! Omo...Seung Hyun...what is it,” Soo Hee says disappointedly.

Seung Hyun saw the red mark on Soo Hee's neck and felt like such a jerk.

“Here, let me help you with that,” Seung Hyun says as he went to the bathroom.

He came back to the dressing area with a first aid kit. Soo Hee stared at Seung Hyun still holding a grudge over the incident. As he came up to Soo Hee he noticed that she still had a stream line of tear that ran from the corner end of her eye down her cheek to her chin. Soo Hee's eyes stared up to Seung Hyun with a cute angry expression. But he didn't hesitate as he lifted his hand and gently wipes the stream with his thumb placing his hand on her cheek. Now Soo Hee stared at Seung Hyun differently, more timid and kindly.

Seung Hyun moves his hand away from Soo Hee's face and opened the first aid kit. Soo Hee slightly twitches as now her eyes weren't focusing on Seung Hyun but on the kit. He pulled out a pack of alcohol wipes and shows it to Soo Hee. Soo Hee extended her hand out to take the wipes but instead, Seung Hyun goes behind Soo Hee and gently wipes the back of her neck.

“Aiya! I can do it myself,” Soo Hee expresses harshly as she tried to stop Seung Hyun.

But Seung Hyun didn't give in, he continued to tend the wound.

“Soo Hee...i'll take care of it. Just relax a bit so I can tend the burn quicker,” Seung Hyun responded.

Soo Hee pouted and stood still as now Seung Hyun disposed the wipes and took out a cream in the kit. He squeezes out some of the cream to his hand and lightly rubs in the cram onto the back of Soo Hee's neck. She nudges often from the pain every time Seung Hyun rubbed in the cream.

“Why is it that we always meet unexpectedly at such an inconvenient time,” Seung Hyun asks innocently.

Soo Hee thought to herself and realized that Seung Hyun was right. Why do they always met like this. Soo Hee sighed as she closes her eyes. Then Seung Hyun stopped rubbing the cream onto Soo Hee's neck and came in front of her and just stared at Soo Hee. Then Soo Hee opened her eyes to see Seung Hyun in front of her.

“Um...your shirt is still wet isn't it,” Seung Hyun asked guiltily.

Soo Hee looked at her top with all the wet spots. She switched her direction towards Seung Hyun with an unpleasant expression.

“Is this...tea,” Soo Hee asked sternly, “you drink hot tea?”

Seung Hyun nodded unhappily. Soo Hee wasn't going to tel this bother her so she started walking towards the door where Seung Hyun came in from.

“Wait! Here, you can put this on until your shirt dries up,” Seung Hyun blurted out.

Soo Hee turns around to see that he was taking a red t-shirt out from the wardrobe. Soo Hee stared at his movements as he holds up the tee. Soo shakes her head from witnessing such a gentleman but also a big clutz. Seung Hyun went up to Soo Hee and handed the shirt to her.

“We have a lot of clothes in the dressing room so you can borro this for now,” Seung Hyun says.

Soo Hee smiled but handed the shirt back to Seung Hyun. He stared at Soo Hee with a blank expression. For a second he felt helpless as Soo Hee walked out of the room. He went back to the wardrobe and threw the shirt in there. Seung Hyun then took a seat on one of the stools.

“Aish! Aish...ee babo...ee babo...” Seung Hyun says quietly to himself harshly.

Suddenly the door opens and it was Yoo Bin. Seung Hyun stood and starts his way towards the door. Yoo Bin reached out and grabbed him in his shoulder making Seung Hyun turn towards her with a surprised expression.

“Why are you in here,” Yoo Bin questions Seung Hyun.

Seung Hyun slowly pulls away from Yoo Bin's hold and stairs up at the ceiling then shifts his eyes back at Yoo Bin. He shrugged and calmly says,

“There...was something...i needed.”

“Well did you get it,” Yoo Bin asks assertively.

Seung Hyun became nervous and scratches his head.

“Actually...no...it wasn't in the room,” he replied back as calmly as he could.

The door opened and they both looked towards the direction of the door. It was Soo Hee pulling the luggage. Seung Hyun came over Soo Hee holding the door and as he did Soo Hee looked up at him with such an innocent look making him drop his hold of the door which made the door slammed right into the luggage. Soo Hee quickly drops the luggage and moved back falling into Seung Hyun's arms. Soo Hee looks up behind her to see Seung Hyun's face as shocked as she was.

“You always end up in my arms...you know that,” Seung Hyun stated still holding Soo Hee.

“Ah...what's all the racket over ...here...” Ji Yong stammered as he saw Soo Hee in Seung Hyun's arms through the opening of the door where the luggage was in between.

Yoo Bin ran up to the door and held the door as she tries to pull the luggage out. Soo Hee brushes off Seung Hyun's hold and helps Yoo Bin pulling out the luggage. As for Seung Hyun he stood still just staring at Soo Hee then shifts his eyes towards Ji Yong and notices that he was staring at him. Seung Hyun's eyebrows slightly went rose up as he bit his bottom lip. Then went behind Soo Hee as he helped pull the luggage. Finally Ji Yong held the door open as Seung Hyun and Soo Hee pulled out the luggage.

“Well let's not waste anymore time and get some photos done with. I have other things to do later on tonight,” Soo Hee implies as she stood straight with her hands resting on her waist.

Seung Hyun took a glimpse of Ji Yong and saw that he was now staring at Soo hee then realizes he was now looking at him. Seung Hyun starts he way out of the door and pulls Ji Yong along with him. Yoo Bin looked towards their direction but Soo Hee called out to her to get ready to change in the outfits.

Now that Ji Yong and Seung Hyun were alone in the shooting area, Seung Hyun confronted Ji Yong.

“Okay...what's your problem...why were you just staring at me like I was going to hurt Soo Hee or something just a moment ago...”

Ji Yong stared at Seung Hyun and noticed that he was very serious about his issue.

“I wasn't staring at you,” Ji Yong retorted.

“So then you were staring at Soo Hee,” Seung Hyun questioned back.

At that moment Ji Yong became shocked and subtly glares at Seung Hyun and walks towards the camera and tries to set it up ignoring Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun scoffs and asks again.

“So...were you?”

Ji Yong turns his direction towards Seung Hyun and looked him in the eyes as he tried to admit.

“No...i wasn't staring at Soo Hee...it's....just...”

Seung Hyun waited for Ji Yong to finish but nothing came out. He sighs and spoke.

“Okay...Ji Yong...I'm sorry I went berserk on you. It's just that...I know Soo Hee's your life long buddy and all...but I really...really like her. But then sometimes it seems you fell that way about her also...am I ...wrong?”

Ji Yong froze from Seung Hyun's words. His mouth opened as he tried to reply back to Seung Hyun but nothing came out. Suddenly Yoo Bin came out from the dressing room. Soo Hee comes out and puts her hands on her waist.

“Well guys...lets get busy,” Soo Hee stated and she smiled.

-----2 hours later-----

“Wow! The photos came out great Ji Yong,” Yoo Bin exclaims staring at the computer screen, “you're not so bad after all.”

Soo came out form the dressing room with the luggage and stared at both Yoo Bin and Ji Yong staring at the computer screen smile with each other. This time Soo Hee wasn't feeling any remorse but regret. Now she regretted the fact that she ever befriended Yoo Bin.

“Oh...Soo Hee...come look at them,” Yoo Bin calls out to Soo Hee motioning her hand as if fanning herself.

Soo Hee came over and saw that they were amazing. Ji Yong made Yoo Bin looked flawless. Soo Hee then leaves taking the luggage.

“Aren't you going to select any of the pics,” Ji Yong asked looking at Soo Hee with such desperate eyes.

“I believe I should, but, no. You should select the best three from each of the three different outfits,” Soo Hee says starting her way out of the shooting area and to the front desk.

Ji Yong stared as Soo Hee as she walked out dragging the luggage. Seung Hyun who was taking down the flasher on the stands and looked at Ji Yong then to Soo Hee. He stopped what he was doing as he left the room following right behind Soo Hee leaving Yoo Bin and Ji Yong.

“Is something wrong Ji Yong,” Yoo Bin asked.

Ji Yong shook his head and stared back at the computer screen searching through the photos. As he looked through he thought about what Seung Hyun said earlier. 'I really like her...but sometimes it seems like you feel the same way about her also, am I wrong.' Ji Yong kept thinking as he says in his head,

“Seung Hyun, you like Soo Hee?”

Now in the front room where the front desk was Soo Hee stood infront of the door like she was some kind of stone. As Seung Hyun came he say Soo Hee and slowly walks behind Soo Hee from afar. Then in the silence of the room, he heard her sniffling. Suddenly Soo Hee turned around to find Seung Huun right in front of her. They both stared at each others eyes. Soo Hee slightly moved back and dried her eyes with her hand.

“Well I hope you guys pick out the pictures. Just give me a call when you guys are ready. The deadline is tomorrow at nine o'clock in the morning,” Soo Hee replied unstably from crying as she handed Seung Hyun a business card.

Soo Hee opened the door and pulled her luggage in between the opening. Seung Hyun placed the card in his pocket and held the door open as Soo Hee pulled the luggage out. As smile crept from the corner of Soo Hee's mouth as she looked up towards Seung Hyun. At the very moment Seung Hyun felt all fluttery inside.

“Um, earlier you said you were busy, do you have plans with someone,” Seung Hyun asked.

“Oh...well I just need to go to the Kangwon Building [not an actual building I just made it up from the top of my head] and check up on the setting for the fashion show for tomorrow,” Soo Hee replied now walking towards the end of the sidewalk.

Seung Hyun noticed she wasn't herself, she kept avoiding him every time they spoke.

“I'll take you there,” Seung Hyun blurted out.

Soo Hee turns her direction towards Seung Hyun and nodded.

-----

They both sat in the car as Seung Hyun drove. Soo Hee kept her face forwards and Seung Hyun glanced at her once in a while.

“Is there something you want to talk about,” Seung Hyun asked.

Soo Hee shifted her eyes towards Seung Hyun but didn't respond.

“Okay, I guess that's a no,” Seung Hyun says as he stopped on the red traffic light, “but there is something that I want to talk to you about.”

Soo Hee then stared straight ahead of her ignoring Seung Hyun. The light turned green and Seung Hyun started driving.

“Now I know why Yumin said she wished I would have met you earlier, but I didn't get that chance until now. Soo Hee...this ma sound awkward to you but I'm being honest right now. I like you...a lot...so...is it okay if we spend some quality time together to ourselves,” Seung Hyun responded.

Soo Hee slowly directed her face towards Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun kept driving looking at the road and came to a stop at the light of the traffic. Then he turned his direction to Soo Hee and waited for her to answer him back. Soo Hee quickly shifts her direction in front of the road. Seung Hyun then understood and faced the road in front of him and stepped on the gas as the light went green. Soo Hee shifts from her seat and became nervous.

“Okay...lately...ever since I've met you...you were always so sad. So now I won't let anything bring you down anymore. From now, i'll be more then just your friend,” Seung Hyun says as he came to the Kangwon Building and stopped.

Seung Hyun got out. Soo Hee sat in the car and thought to herself why oh why did this just had to happen. Seung Hyun opened the door for Soo Hee and extended his hand towards her. She took his hand and Seung Hyun pulled her out making her fall into his arms. Soo Hee became shocked and stared up to Seung Hyun.

“I'll wait out here for you and take you home,” Seung Hyun says and gently smiles.

In that moment Soo Hee didn't understand and felt a weird feeling building up inside her. Perhaps like? Seung Hyun lets go of her and Soo Hee started her way up towards the building. Then Seung Hyun pulled out Soo Hee's business card and dialded the numbers on the card. Suddenly Soo Hee's phone started ringing and she took it out as she answered,

“Hello..”

“When you come back i'll still be here...waiting for you,” Seung Hyun responded through the speaker of Soo Hee's phone.

Soo Hee turned around and saw Seung Hyun smiling sweetly back at her. She felt jittery but smiled back innocently and hung up the phone as she went in the building. Seung Hyun closes his phone and stared up at the sky as he leaned back onto his car.

“Please be with me Soo Hee. I'll always be right by your side...” Seung Hyun says to himself silently staring up into the evening sky.

---------------
well how was it...liking it..so far..o_O
i'm doing the best i can to make the story sound not so confusing...
but after this chapter i'm going to update not so often cuz i'm going to school now... T_T
BUT...i will update and post new chapters as often as i can..

please do comment...they're well appreciated...by me...^^