Place in His Heart [edit version]

Call Me, Text Me
well for those who have finished this chapter can read it over...maybe it'll be much better than last time...

sorry if i have spelling mistakes xP
---------------

Yumin stood up from her seat and walked towards Soo Hee.

“And this is the designer from the U.S. Mr. CEO that you agreed to broadcast on the billboards and television stations,” Yumin says smiling professionally.

“Oh yes,” exclaimed the CEO, “Miss Kim Yoo Bin will be the icon model for your clothing line, she’s’ famous in Taiwan but I heard she was Korean so I decided to invest on her to you Miss Ahn Soo Hee. She’ll bring you a whole new stardom to your line, no doubt about it.”

Soo Hee smiled and bows down. She and Yumin walk towards the desk and signed all the papers. Finally they all shook hands and the CEO and his secretary headed out from the office. Then all of a sudden Yumin pulls Soo Hee to the chair making her fall right in the chair rear-ended. Yoo Bin turned to look at the both of them. They both smiled back at her and Yoo Bin gracefully sits back down on the seat she’s been on for the past ten minutes. Soo Hee sat up straight in the chair behind the desk and leans slightly forward towards Yoo Bin.

“Yoo Bin, I didn’t know that you were a model,” Soo Hee says excitedly, “it’s going to be a pleasure working with you.”

Yoo Bin smiles lightly and implies,

“The past five years haven’t been so pleasant but I am looking forward to work with you Soo Hee.”

Soo Hee’s expression changed off to remorse but quickly she smiled with her eyebrows up with concern.

“Yoo Bin…do you…mind telling me what’s wrong,” Soo Hee questions.

Yoo Bin looked into Soo Hee’s eyes of concern. She gripped her hand and looks down at the desk. Soo Hee leans closer to Yoo Bin and puts her on the shoulder. Yumin who was witnessing everything was even more confused then before so she asked to be excused. Soo Hee peered towards Yumin and nods her head. Yumin walks out now leaving Soo Hee with Yoo Bin.

“Do you want to tell me now,” Soo Hee asked.

Yoo Bin removes her hands from Soo Hee’s and she stared off from the side of Soo Hee’s desk.

“I’ve been too self-centered Soo Hee,” Yoo Bin conveys, “I’ve been drowning myself with pride and conceit. I’m slowly dying. Ji Yong was my life but…I’ve token his away too.”

Yoo Bin’s eyes began to water and streams of tears rolled down from her dark brown eyes dripping off from her chin. Soo Hee understood now what Ji Yong meant but how could he have been so cruel to not even call to check up on poor Yoo Bin.

“Soo Hee…I don’t want to trouble you…but you’ve been Ji Yong’s friends since childhood…and you must know how he has been,” Yoo Bin utters sadly.

Soo Hee saw how painful it was for Ji Yong on how he handled the loneliness and heartbreak but now witnessing the heartache of Yoo Bin made her tear up too. Yoo Bin looked into Soo Hee’s eyes filled with tears and began to wipe her own tears.

“Ji Yong…is not over you…he’s also suffocating from the emptiness indis his heart…I’ve talked to him recently…he may look fine on the outside but he’s a wreck on the inside,” Soo Hee replies back as her tears come down from her eyes.

Yoo Bin watched Soo Hee’s tears fall form her eyes and didn’t know what was behind those tears. She placer her hand over Soo Hee’s hands and gently squeezes them.

“Soo Hee..you love him don’t you,” Yoo Bin says as she herself had tears falling from her eyes.

Soo Hee froze and stared at Yoo Bin as one of her tear falls from the corner of her eye which drips off from her chin and lands right on the screen of her phone.

Suddenly Soo Hee’s phone starts ringing with the vibration. Both Soo Hee and Yoo Bin stared down at the phone. The screen appeared with a picture they both recognized. It was Ji Yong with his funny playful innocent face. Soo Hee quickly pulls from Yoo Bin’s brace and grabs her phone and stood from the chair. Yoo Bin with pink eyes stared up to Soo Hee with such a depression expression. Soo Hee’s heart was beating slower and felt a burning sensation running up to her face. Soo Hee wiped her phone from the wetness and slide open the phone.

[still waiting on u…haven’t called yet…i c how it is X< -Ji Yong]

“No…because you already have his heart Yoo Bin…he’s still waiting for you,” Soo Hee utters as she slid her phone down shut, “you two need to talk to each other.”

“What do you mean,” Yoo Bin asks in confusion.

Soo Hee closes her eyes from the uneasiness feeling winding up inside her heart. It was true, of course Soo Hee loved Ji Yong but Ji Yong just never looked at her the way he sees Yoo Bin. She always wanted Ji Yong to be happy though but just couldn’t get Ji Yong to see her kindness and caring heart as an expression of love. And every time Soo Hee wanted to confess to Ji Yong it was always when his heart already had a place for someone else. Soo Hee slowly opens her eyes and walks towards Yoo Bin and simply implies,

“If you really love Ji Yong…please don’t leave him stranded waiting…because he’ll lose his way to everything…he doesn’t see what’s in front of him…ever.”

Yoo Bin tried to understand Soo Hee’s statement but was just so confused about everything, her fame, the emptiness, and her feelings for Ji Yong.

“Soo Hee…I can’t talk to Ji Yong not after what I’ve done. I was so horrible to him,” Yoo Bin stutters in grief.

Soo Hee goes down on her knees in front of Yoo Bin and slowly places both her hands over each other on Yoo Bin’s knees. The phone lays in between Soo Hee’s hands. Yoo Bin looks down at Soo Hee’s phone then moves her eyes towards Soo Hee’s eyes that were welling up with tears.

“Ji Yong’s heart has been missing for many years now and it’s obvious that he’s not over you and he’s waiting for you to give it all back to him. You’re the only one who’s truly kept it all along. So please give him back his life…if you really love him,” Soo Hee says as begins to swell up from the silent cries of her heart.

Yoo Bin was afraid to confront to Ji Yong. She was too ashamed of herself to even see Ji Yong. But Soo Hee kept a look persuading for Yoo Bin to think over what she had asked of her. Yoo Bin just stared at the sad Soo Hee who was trying her best to convince her to talk things over with Ji Yong. Then finally Yoo Bin nods her head in agreement to finally talk things over with Ji Yong.

More tears flowed out of Soo Hee’s eyes as she smiled in relief but was her heart really in content? Soo Hee slowly got up and a small pain from her ribs pulled her back down instantly.

“Soo Hee…are you okay,” Yoo Bin questions grabbing a hold of Soo Hee from her sudden fall back.

“Oh…it’s nothing,” Soo Hee says softly but also forcefully.

Yoo Bin helps Soo Hee up to her feet and looks at her more concerned than before but Soo Hee just gently smiles back to Yoo Bin acting as if it was nothing.

“Thank you…Yoo Bin…” Soo Hee says sweetly.

Soo Hee stood steadily and presses her hand on Yoo Bin’s hands for her to let go for she can stand up properly now. Yoo Bin pulls back slowly examining Soo Hee. Then Soo Hee grips her phone in her hands and hugs Yoo Bin surprising her. Yoo Bin pulls her arms and braces Soo Hee in confusion.

“I’ll call Ji Yong to come and pick you up from my office. I’m sure it’ll be kind of weird but a love between you two can’t be broken yet,” Soo Hee says closing her eyes trying to hold back the tears that just keep falling.

Soo Hee pulls back making Yoo Bin’s arms that were holding her fall from the hold. They both looked at each other as Soo Hee waits for a reply from Yoo Bin. She waits then gently smiles trying to get something out of Yoo Bin. But Yoo Bin shifts her eyes down and held on to Soo Hee’s hands.

“If Ji Yong doesn’t want to talk…then…” Yoo Bin says nervously.

“He’s going to want to talk. I just know it. Maybe he won’t at first but in so more then a second he’s going to blab something out of his mouth,” Soo Hee says as happily as she could.

Soo Hee’s response pulls a slight smile from Yoo Bin’s face, which made Soo Hee felt somewhat lighter from the pressure of holding all her unbearable emotions.

“Soo Hee,” Yumin says as she walks in the office door, “there’s someone waiting outside for you.”

Soo Hee turns around and saw Yumin by her door and through the windows she saw Ji Yong standing staring around the hallway. Yoo Bin also noticed that it was Ji Yong also and felt nervous.

“You already called him,” Yoo Bin asked shockingly.

“I,” Soo Hee responds, “was…but I guess he came by.”

As Ji Yong was outside from the office he turns towards the window of Soo Hee’s office and spots her. Soo Hee walks towards Yumin and then Ji Yong sees Yoo Bin. Shocked and surprised of her presence his expression forms of preoccupancy. Yoo Bin stared through the window to Ji Yong that made her heart feel heavy and making her legs unstable, which she stumbles to the floor. Ji Yong rushes into Soo Hee’s office bursting the door open, which knocks both Yumin and Soo Hee to the floor. As Ji Yong reached Yoo Bin he grabs a hold of her shoulders and pulls her slightly up on her knees. Their eyes met and Yoo Bin’s eyes start forming tears the streamed down. Ji Yong hugs her tightly and says mournfully,

“It’s okay…I got you…please don’t cry anymore…”

Soo Hee who was on the floor watched both Ji Yong and Yoo Bin reunited again. Her heart felt a hard pressure that closed in on her. She will never have a place in Ji Yong’s heart.

---------------
so please bare with me...if i take too long to post...
but don't worry...i'll post up my chapters...^^

please do comment...i really appreciate all your comments...

thank you for your support and for reading...