Never Healing Heart

Call Me, Text Me
i hope you enjoy this chapter...
i'm very sorry for taking so long to post...
i thank you for waiting and for reading...

now you may enjoy...

please excuse any mistakes...xp
---------------

Ji Yong left with Yoo Bin of course. It was so like him to always go back to his ex’s. but Yoo Bin wasn’t just an ex, she was the one Ji Yong wanted to spend the rest of his life with, so it was pretty obvious Ji Yong was going to choose Yoo Bin over any thing else. As the moring became dusk Soo Hee sat in her chair fixing the documents and sketches in place on her desk. Yumin stared at Soo Hee sadly and stands in front of Soo Hee where the desk was in between them both.

“Soo Hee…do you want to go to a bar or something,” Yumin asks watching her boss and who was her friend distracting herself.

“Yumin…we can’t fool around anymore…the fashion show is coming in the next two days plus our store is going to open the falling after,” Soo Hee explains while searching through documents of her sketches and opening her desk drawers for more designs to scatter through.

“Soo Hee…stop fooking around with your emotions. For Pete’ sake just tell the guy you love him,” Yumin says sternly.

For a moment Soo Hee stopped shuffling through the documents in front of her and looked up to Yumin from her seat.

“I’m his best friend…and that’s all I’m ever going to be. Look Yumin, I’m fine. Don’t worry about me,” Soo Hee says calmly as she goes through her papers again.

Yumin closes her eyes from witnessing her friend who was also her boss hid the sadness of unrequited. Then she opens her eyes again.

“Soo Hee…I won’t be accompanying you during your show or the opening ceremony of your store. I have to go back to America…my mother has fallen ill and now resting in the hospital,” Yumin says sadly.

Soo Hee rose from her seat and walks from behind her desk to Yumin to slowly hug her.

“Oh…I’m so sorry to hear that,” Soo Hee says and she pulls back to look at Yumin, “when did you find out about this?”

Yumin continues, “Last night, I know I should of told you but you were at someone else’s house.”

Soo Hee clicks her tongue in disappointment and sternly states,

“Yumin you could of at least said something earlier this morning.

Yumin looks deeply into Soo Hee’s eyes with concern and backs away from her slowly.

“Look Soo Hee, ever since we got here you were always gone somewhere or you’re with your friends from high school. And for some particular reason you hide your true feelings when you’re with them. I have eyes and ears Soo Hee and I’m also your friend, why don’t you just tell that guy how you feel, maybe it’ll make your heart less burdened from all the pressure of keeping it all in, “ Yumin replies looking much more concern but a little sad.

Soo Hee froze for the moment then stared up to Yumin as her expression moved Yumin into grief. Slowly Soo Hee walks back to her desk and takes a seat. Yumin just watches Soo Hee’s depression grow inside of her and disperse across the office. Yumin nervously asks,

“Let’s just go to the bar and let out our emotions together…what do you say?”

there was no movement or any reaction from Soo Hee. Yumin was running our of options to change Soo Hee’s mind. So then she walks to Soo Hee and knelt down looking at Soo Hee as she grabs her hands and clasped them together.

“You are a beautiful, young, single, woman who’s caring, kind, and responsible with such a big heart. But you keep your heart locked up inside sometimes,” Yumin says passionately complimenting Soo Hee to lighten her up at bit.

Soo Hee looks at her desk filled with sketches and documents for her show and the shop she’s about to open. She looks down to Yumin with a sad expression and asks,

“When are you supposed to be leaving, and is there going to be a new secretary replacing you?”

Yumin stares to Soo Hee disappointedly and shakes her head as she closed her eyes where her head was slightly down. Then quickly she stares up to Soo Hee determined as she got up still holding Soo Hee’s hands pulling her up. Soo Hee raises her brows with open from Yumin’s behavior. Then as Soo Hee got up on her feet yumin pulls her towards the office door to go out. As yumin pulled Soo Hee quickly grabbed her phone and they both went out the door.

“Yumin…ah…where are you taking me…” Soo Hee asks frantically.

“I don’t care what you say, we’re going to the bar and we’re going to have fun because I’m not gonna be here for long. So just go,” Yumin stated as she pulls Soo Hee again down the entry hallway and walking through the other hallway to the elevator.

Yumin takes a glimpse of Soo Hee and notices she was staring off in the air.

“Soo Hee…lighten up…if you keep acting this way then I’m going to have to beat the crap out of your so called best friend,” Yumin sternly says.

Soo Hee lifts her head up slowly after what Yumin said, and jokingly smiles.

“I’m serious…if this keeps going on I will have to,” Yumin confirms as she tugged Soo Hee’s hand that she held on to.

-----many hours later-----

Ji Yong and Yoo Bin sat next to each other silently not uttering a word to each other. Yoo Bin looked towards Ji Yong and tries to speak but nothing came out. Ji Yong didn’t notice but just sat staring straight ahead of him looking at all the wine and liquor. Then he raised his hand to get the bartender’s attention.

“Two shots please,” Ji Yong asked.

The bartender prepared the drinks and places them in front of Ji Yong. He hesitantly picks on shot glass and gulped it down. Yoo Bin just stared in concern. Then Ji Yong took the other shot glass and lifts it to his lips until Yoo Bin grabs the glass right out of his hand spilling the liquor all over the bar table of their area. Ji Yong quickly turns his direction towards Yoo Bin giving off a confused and angry expression.

“Okay we’ve been here for almost six hours now and you won’t even look or talk to me, I thought you were sorry,” Yoo Bin retorted.

Ji Yong’s expression died down to a tired look. He places his elbow down on the table and rests his head on his hand then stares into Yoo Bin’s eyes.

“I am sorry…for loving you too much,” Ji Yong says plainly then shifts his eyes towards the wine and liquor ahead of him.

Yoo Bin felt empty in the stomach and her heart felt cold and abandoned. Yoo Bin stared at Ji Yong’s childish acts as she tried to stop the tears from coming out for she was frustrated in pain to witness Ji Yong acting this way. He was playful at times but when it was a serious situation he was so mature. But now he’s just plain childish, just lost.

“I’m sorry…for not loving you ehough…Ji Yong. I’m sorry for not making you understand my situation in thos past few years. I’m…sorry for making you become like this,” Yoo Bin says as she burst into tears then adds as she whined tragically, “but I’m not sorry for having to known you in my life.”

Ji Yong’s eyes were now staring at the weeping Yoo Bin still resting his head on his hand as his elbow was still on the bar table. Yoo Bin wept quietly, she didn’t want people in the bar staring at Ji Yong or her from all the commotion. Then Ji Yong finally stood up from his lazy position and holds Yoo Bin. As Yoo Bin sat she felt warmer and smelt Ji Yong’s scent. She extends her arms out and held onto Ji Yong’s waist as her head rests on his chest wher she could hear his heart beating calmly.

“Yoo Bin…why do you do this…why do you do this to me,” Ji Yong asked holding Yoo Bin closer.

Yoo Bin looked up to Ji Yong still leaning against his chest and asked confusedly,

“What…do…you mean?”

“Kill me slowly to my last breath and then bring me back to life in just a moment by staring at you…holding you…being with you…” Ji Yong says unstably for he tried to hold in his emotions.

Yoo Bin’s tears soaked through Ji Yong’s shirt making it cold to the place of where his heart is. Ji Yong leans his head down and could smell the familiar scent of the floral sweetness of Yoo Bin’s hair.

Suddenly Yoo Bin asked nervously, as now she looked off to the side still leaning against Ji Yong’s chest.

“Can…we start over…please…and go back to our life…together…at least?”

Ji Yong thought she would never ask him that question after those many years they’ve parted. Thinking to himself for the past few years, he’s been trying to let go and now this. Yoo Bin listens to his heartbeat as it started beating slower and harder. Ji Yong closes his eyes and came to his conclusion to Yoo Bin’s question as he sweetly kisses her head and implies,

“Yes…lets start over…together again…to our life.”

-----night fall now-----

“Okay,” Yumin says ecstatically, “let’s drink some more.”

Soo Hee sat at the bar table and was handed a drink, to be specific, it was a margarita. Out of nowhere Soo Hee looked at the drink with the cute little tiney umbrella on the side of it she sat surprised.

“You’ve been here with you friend here for a pretty long time now and that guy over at the door brought you this drink,” the bartender explained.

After the bartender was done with his comment Yumin over heard and choked from her sip of her beer from what she ordered. Both Soo Hee and Yumin turned their direction toward the entryway and saw a very young handsome man that waved back at them. Soo Hee surprised from what she saw turns around quickly.

“Mmm…em…look at that hottie,” Yumin says as she turns towards Soo Hee.

Soo looks at the elegant drink and places her elbows on the table as her hand rose up so she can hide her face in them.

“Aish…Soo Hee…what’s wrong…you just got a drink from that stud over there…enjoy the moment girl,” Yumin stated as she giggled.

Soo Hee shakes her head and whines softly childishly and utters,

“Omo…why…omo…”

Yumin stared at Soo Hee confusedly and place a hand on her shoulder then asked,

“Are you okay…it’s like you’ve seen a ghost.”

Soo Hee tries to shake off the shock but just couldn’t look at Yumin and tell her the truth. But then she heard a pleasant manly tone from the other side of her opposite from Yumin’s position.

“Soo Hee…right…what’s wrong…are you okay…it’s me…Seung Hyun…”

Soo Hee ignored him. She knew who it was but she didn’t want Yumin finding out who he really was the fact that she was with him all last night. Yumin looks at Seung Hyun not having a clue who he was and how did he know Soo Hee.

“Omo…you two…know each other,” Yumin asks stuttering.

Soo Hee kept her face hidden in her hands but it didn’t last too long. Seung Hyun grabbed one of her arms and yanked it off the table making her lose her balance and making her fall into him. Soo Hee looked up to Seung Hyun blinking her eyes from the sudden pull. Seung Hyun smiles embarrassingly and stated,

“Well this time I’m the one who made you fall into me…sorry…”

As Soo Hee was in Seung Hyun’s arms, Yumin blurts out her mind.

“Hey…yoo hoo…over here…what are you two doing…”

Soo Hee looks towards Yumin and noticed she was really serious then pushes Sueng Hyun off from holding her and sits back down on her seat by Yumin. Seung Hyun who was standing bit his lower lip and scratches his head in confusion.

“Look Yumin…this is…Choi Seung Hyun, he’s uh…Ji Yong’s buddy,” Soo Hee tries to explain.

Yumin’s expression didn’t change. She wanted more details. Then Seung Hyun sat beside Soo Hee and leans over her shoulder as he added,

“Last night she stayed at my place and…”

Before Seung Hyun could say anything else Soo Hee brushed him off her shoulders and finishes,

“He’s my buddy too.”

Then Yumin’s face changed to a calm expression and stated,

“Oh…so you’re the one Soo Hee told me that she was in good hands with huh…”

Soo Hee couldn’t quite remember and felt the heat rushing from her spine all the way up to her face. Yumin smiles and stuck her hand out to give Seung Hyun a handshake. Seung Hyun stood from his seat and kindly extends his hand to shake her hand.

“I’m Park Yumin…what was your name again?”

Seung Hyun replies, “Choi Seung Hyun, it’s really a great pleasure to meet the Yumin.”

Yumin slightly tilted her head and stared at Seung Hyun weirdly. Of course how could Soo Hee remember saying anything about in good hands. Seung Hyun was the one who sent those text messages to Yumin. Seung Hyun smiles off from the corner of his mouth and places his arm over Soo Hee’s shoulder.

“Oh…we go way back…isn’t that right…Soo Hee,” Seung Hyun questioned exaggeratingly.

Soo Hee shifts her eyes towards Seung Hyun who was smileing off the corner of his lips again. Soo Hee felt annoyed inside but she innocently smiles back and shifts her eyes back to Yumin and brushes Seung Hyun’s arm off her.

“I believe that’s a yes,” Yumin says giggling.

Both Yumin and Seung Hyun chatted the evening away. They shared their first thought about Soo Hee and Yumin would talk about how funny Soo Hee was back in college. They both laughed away from all the talk about Soo Hee. But Soo Hee herself was annoyed now drank and finished not just Seung Hyun’s margarita but also chugged down six shot glasses and a half empty mug of beer. Soo Hee’s head was about spinning now as she rubbed the temple of her head. She got up from her seat and told both Yumin and Seung Hyun that she was going to the lady’s room. Soo Hee walks with blurriness at the sight and stumbles onto Seung Hyun.

Yumin stood from her seat and rushes to Soo Hee. Seung Hyun truns around slowly and holds Soo Hee in his arms as he sat. Soo Hee became unconscious. Again she fell into Seung Hyun’s arms, doesn’t that sound familiar. Yumin who was slightly crouching to hold Soo Hee looked up to Seung Hyun with concern.

“Where’s your car, I’ll carry her there,” Seung Hyun stated.

Yumin led the way out and they walked off. Seung Hyun walks slowly and took pauses because he was trying to keep Soo Hee from falling which her weight made it so much harder to hold her steady on his back. Yumin looked straight towards Seung Hyun in content.

“Are we there yet,” Seung Hyun asks struggling to keep Soo Hee from falling off his back while walking.

Yumin shakes her head side to side and kept walking ahead of Seung Hyun.

“I’m sorry for putting you though this…Soo Hee’s been acting like this ever since we came back from America,” Yumin implies still walking.

“Oh…it’s alright…as long as I don’t have to clean her vomit, “ Seung Hyun says trying to smile jokingly.

They finally reached Yumin’s car and Seung Hyun places Soo Hee in the passenger’s seat. Yumin bows down as a thank you and Seung Hyun bows back as a welcome gesture. Yumin starts to walk to the diver’s door but suddenly stops and turns around to the direction of Seung Hyun.

“I wished you would have met Soo Hee and became her best friend from the way beginning,” Yumin spoke, “you’re such a nice guy.”

Seung Hyun gave a puzzled look and couldn’t help but ask,

“What do you mean…wished..?”

“I know you’re buddies with Soo Hee and all but I just wished you guys were closer so she would of fallen for…um…uh…I got to go…see you around sometimes,” Yumin stammers to her car and drove off. Seung Hyun scratches his head then crosses his arms across his chest. Thinking about what Yumin said he realized that she didn’t quite finish her statement. He closes his eyes and lifted his head up high facing the starry sky. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly then opens his eyes now staring at the sky and says to himself,

“I wish to be more than just friends…with Soo Hee…”

---------------
readers please bare with me...if it's taking me so long to post new chapters...i'm making up to you all by making the story more interesting...

please do comment...