Crazy Day

Call Me, Text Me
for those who read ch. 10 please reread the edit version..if you already did...thanks..^^

well the first part is pretty intense so be careful
i wanted to try something new..

well i hope you enjoy this chapter...and thank you for your patience ^^

sorry for any spelling mistakes...XP
---------------

The phone started vibrating and Soo Hee woke from it. She grabbed her phone and slid her phone open. It was a text message.

[look out of ur window -Ji Yong]

Soo Hee was tired but was also surprised that Ji Yong would text her at a time like this in the night. She took a glimpse at her clock and it was 2:48 am. She lifts her bed sheets to the side of the bed and clumsily gets out of her bed. Soo Hee slips into her slippers beside her bed and mumbles to herself as she got to her window.

“This better be important.”

Soo Hee scooted her window curtain to the side and looked down to see Ji Yong outside. Ji Yong smiled and waved up to her then he took out hi phone and started texting. Soo Hee's phone started to vibrate and she slid the phone open to read his message.

[come outside -Ji Yong]

Soo Hee didn't understand what was going on and why would he be here at a time like this. She was already upset enough the fact that Ji Yong left with Yoo Bin, so why should she come out. Ji Yong should be with Yoo Bin not standing outside in the dark alone staring up to Soo Hee's window telling her to come outside. So Soo Hee text back to Ji Yong.

[no 2 tired g/n -Soo Hee]

Soo Hee looked out of the window to see that Ji Yong got the message. He looked up at her with an annoyed jokingly expression. He looks down at his phone and started to press the keys on his phone. Soo Hee's phone vibrated again and she opens her phone to read the message.

[i'm coming up -Ji Yong]

After reading the message Soo Hee looked out her window but didn't see Ji Yong standing outside anymore. She opened her window and looked out through the bars. But she didn't see any sign of him. Soo Hee closes her window harshly and leans against the wall as she closes her eyes and thinks to herself.

“What in the world is going on here.”

Soo Hee's phone vibrated surprising her. She opens her phone and reads the text message.

[open ur door -Ji Yong]

Soo Hee slowly slid her phone shut and got off from the wall. She looked at her door with panic in her eyes but also with curiosity running through her body. Slowly Soo Hee tip-toed to her door and opens it. There stood Ji Yong with a look of relief as he smiled gently at Soo Hee.

“Why didn't you tell me Soo Hee...that you were into me,” Ji Yong says as he walked towards her.

Soo Hee took a few steps back and questions Ji Yong with much puzzlement.

“I don't know what you're talking about...and...why are you acting like this Ji Yong?”

As Ji Yong kept walking towards Soo Hee, she kept walking back but then she bumped on her bed and falls back laying flat on her back to the bed. Ji Yong crouches over Soo Hee making her shiver in timidness from his hebavior. He looks her in the eyes and smirked. Soo Hee never saw such a look from Ji Yong before which made her heart beat faster. Then Ji Yong leans in on her as his lips brushed her ears. Ji Yong whispers into Soo Hee's ear.

“Now you can have me...in you...”

Soo Hee became shocked to hear such a thing from Ji Yong that she gasped. Ji Yong grabs her on the shoulders and lifts her on the bed where now she was fully laying on her bed. Ji Yong came over her but Soo Hee turns to her side in fear from Ji Yong's behavior.

“Ji Yong...NO...please don't...do this,” Soo Hee says fearfully trying to hold herself in place as Ji Yong grabbed her shoulder pulling her to lay her on her back.

“Soo Hee,” a voice called out softly, “Soo Hee...wake up...what's wrong?”

Yumin shook Soo Hee from her sleep and called again.

“Soo Hee...wake up...”

Finally Soo Hee slowly opens her eyes and she saw a blurry vision of Yumin. Yumin stared at Soo Hee with concern as Soo Hee's eyes started adjusting to the morning sunlight in her room Soo Hee sighed in relief to know that she was only dreaming.

“I heard you saying 'NO' so I came in the room. Is something wrong,” Yumin questions Soo Hee worriedly.

Soo Hee who was still laying in bed pulled her left arm over her forehead and looks up to the thin linen sheets hovering over her bed frame. Again she sighed with much air coming from her lungs. Yumin sits by her bedside and calls out to the restless Soo Hee.

“What's wrong...bad dream?”

Yumin still staring at Soo Hee with concern gave her a nudge. Soo Hee looked towards Yumin and shyly smiled. Soo Hee lifts both her arms and rested them on her flat stomach as she lays on her back to the bed. Slowly Soo Hee closed her eyes and the smirk of Ji Yong appeared, which made her gasped as she opened her eyes again.

“Soo Hee...what's wrong,” Yumin asks again with much seriousness.

Soo Hee didn't want to tell Yumin what happened in her dream so didn't bother telling her the whole thing.

“Ah...well...i...just had this crazy dream...but I don't want to talk about it.”

Yumin stared at Soo Hee still very worried but gave in believing Soo Hee's response. Then Yumin got out from Soo Hee's bed and walked towards the door. As Yumin opened the door Soo Hee stared out towards that direction and saw Yumin's luggage. Soo Hee quickly got up from her bed as she slipped into her slippers as she rushed to grab a hold of Yumin.

“You're leaving already,” Soo Hee asked tugging onto Yumin like a child begging for a mother not to leave.

Yumin smiled fakely and hugged Soo Hee. But Soo Hee just stood there as Yumin wrapped her arms around the sadden Soo Hee.

“I'm sorry I'm leaving but I'll call you when I get there. You can't me on my departure because you have a meeting about the fashion show tomorrow. You're setting up the stage and after, you have to bring 3 garments from your line for a photo shoot at this really nice studio,” Yumin explains as she pulled away from her hug to Soo Hee.

“I...can't even come with you,” Soo Hee asked.

Yumin shook her head sadly and gave a final hug to Soo Hee and left out of the door and took her luggage. Soo Hee stood alone for a couple of seconds feeling so helpless. Then she rushed out from her door and looked out from the hallway to see Yumin turning around to look back to see Yumin turning around to look back at her. Yumin smiled sweetly and says,

“Don't worry about me Soo Hee. You need to be more concerned about yourself now and your career. Oh...and you'll meet someone pleasing after the meeting. The photo shoot will be a blast.”

Then Yumin waves and goes down the stairs. Suddenly Soo Hee heard a voice from behind her. It was one of the house maids.

“Miss Ahn Soo Hee your ride to work will be here in 30 minutes,” the maid replies as she bowed down to Soo Hee.

Soo Hee bows back and the maid leaves off down the hall towards the stairs.

-----30 minutes later-----

Soo Hee sat in the back of the car as her driver took her to the way of her work place. As she sat she searched in her purse for her phone but then instead she saw Ji Yong's hat. At that moment she replayed back her memory envisioning Ji Yong placing the hat on her head as he said, “Just Perfect.” Then she came back to reality. Soo Hee closes her eyes and Ji Yong's smirk appeared again making her gasp as she clenches her purse close to her as she opened her eyes.

“Oh...what am I doing...that was just a dream...relax...” Soo Hee says to herself letting out a sigh.

Finally the car came to a stop and Soo Hee got out of the car and closes the door behind her. She walked lithe fully towards the door steps of the building greeting the workers in the lobby. There were some men who wore black that escorted her to the elevator with her to the office. As Soo Hee got into her office, she found that Yoo Bin was in there while the men waited out of the office.

“Yoo Bin smiles sweetly back to Soo Hee and says that the meeting is in the conference room and she will be at the meeting also as the icon model. Soo Hee nods contently and the both head out of the office to the conference room.

“I see you've met my body guards,” Yoo Bin states as they both walked.

Soo Hee shifts her eyes to the left then right of her keeping her head forward.

“These are...your...bodyguards,” Soo Hee asked nervously.

Yoo Bin nods and they both reached the conference room. One of the men opened the door and both Yoo Bin and Soo Hee walks in the door to find 26 faces staring at them for the meeting to begin. Soo Hee walked towards the front professionally trying not to let her nerves get the best out of her. She was use to it but she always had Yumin along her side. Now Soo Hee was alone but determined to finish the meeting. Soo Hee stood by the podium as Yoo Bin sat at the end of the table in the front, along side with Soo Hee. Soo Hee smiled professionally and silently sighed and began the meeting.

-----4 hours later-----

Everyone in the room began to stand from sitting so long and all bowed towards Soo Hee. As they all left the conference room the manager of setting up the show came up to Soo Hee and gave her the blue prints of the backdrop for the show.

“This is what the setting will look for the show Miss Ahn Soo Hee. If there's anything else just let me know,” the manager stated.

Soo Hee looked through the documents and found that it was better than she imagined. As she skimmed through she gave the documents back and said that it was decent and that she'll come by to check the set up. The manager bows down and left the room. Now it was just Yoo Bin and Soo Hee.

“Well I need to go and see the receptionist for some things,” Soo Hee implies to Yoo Bin walking out of the room.

Yoo Bin followed behind. Then Soo Hee's phone rang and she pulled it out of her purse. It was Yumin.

“Oh...Soo Hee...okay well I'm not in America yet but I just called to tell you that your photo shoot appointment is at 4 in the afternoon. I should of called you earlier...but then I was already on the plane. Um...did you just get done with the meeting cuz I hear shoes tapping on the floor.?”

Soo Hee breathed into the speaker and spoke,

“Yeah...i didn't think it was going to take that long. So...so now I only got an hour to select my garments. And where is this studio?”

“Well just select 3, that's all. Oh...well I gotta go now to my next flight so I'll message you back when I get home okay? Um...bye...love you...and take care. Oh...you'll be surprised to see someone at the studio.”

After Yumin's response, she clicked the phone off before Soo Hee could respond back. Soo Hee turned around to Yoo Bin and smiled as she says,

“Well...go wait in my office. I need to go select my garments for your photo shoot.”

Yoo Bin smiled and walked towards down the hall to Soo Hee's office. Soo Hee went down the other hall to see the receptionist. As she reached the receptionist, Soo Hee asked her if anyone named Park Yumin called in to pick out garments.

“There was and she says you Miss Ahn Soo Hee are selecting the garments. The receptionist replied.

“Thank you,” Soo Hee says slightly bowing down her head.

Soo Hee walks down the hall to her office but instead of going to her office she went in the door ahead of her office. This office was the office where she had her finished garments or the garments she has been working on. The room had tons of mannequins with garments so exquisite to the sight. Soo Hee walked to the back with rails filled with empty hangers. But then she walked behind the hangers to a closet. Soo Hee opened the closet to see her latest work of the casual line and formal line.

“Okay,” Soo Hee whispered aloud, “I only got to pick 3 garments that wouldn't be so hard.”

-----30 minutes later of picking the outfits-----

“Yoo Bin, Soo Hee called in from the opening of the office door, “Sorry I took so long but we can head down to the lobby and wait for our ride to the studio.

Yoo Bin stood from her seat and walks out of the office following Soo Hee.

They both were in the lobby now sitting as they waited for their ride. Yoo Bin stared at the huge luggage with uneasiness in her eyes. Soo Hee shifted her head towards Yoo Bin's direction and noticed her look. Soo Hee smiles calmly and called out to Yoo Bin.

“Don't worry. The luggave may be big but the clothes are not all that dramatic.”

Yoo Bin looked at Soo Hee and saw that Soo Hee was smiling. Yoo Bin smiled back and replies back.

“Oh...it's not that...I've dealt with much more drama. It's just that I'm kind of nervous for the photo shoot that's all. Someone I know very well is going to take my pictures. And I'm not sure if he's good.”

Yoo Bin softly giggles as Soo Hee sat confusedly. Why should Yoo Bin be nervous. She's been modeling for a pretty long time now. Soo Hee became curious and wanted to ask who was this person she was so nervous of taking her pictures. But before Soo Hee could ask Yoo Bin's bodyguards interrupted her informing them both that their ride to the photo shoot was here.

-----at the studio-----

As Soo Hee and Yoo Bin stood in front of the main entrance of the studio, they went in. There was barely anything inside just a bunch of exotic plants and huge portraits of landscapes and sceneries. But some of these portraits looked familiar as if she saw them somewhere before.

“Hello there, you guys must be the 4 o'clock,” a voice called out. Soo Hee turns around towards the voice and saw that it was Ji Yong at the other side of the desk. Then an image came to Soo Hee's mind, Ji Yong's smirk. Again making Soo Hee gasped of fright. Ji Yong and Yoo Bin rushed towards Soo Hee.

“What happened...are you okay? Did something care you,” Ji Yong says worriedly.

Soo Hee moved back and grabbed her luggage of clothes and walked as fast as she could away into the photo shooting area. Soo Hee turns her direction towards Ji Yong walking backwards and dragged the luggage as she murmured,

“Oh...it's...nothing...I just remembered I'm really busy right now.”

Ji Yong gave a puzzled look as Yoo Bin stood beside him. Then as Soo Hee kept moving back she bumped into someone from behind and felt a burning sensation running on her neck and dripping down into her clothes burning her. Soo Hee whined in pain and stood straight up turning around to see someone she didn't expect, Seung Hyun. Why is it that they are always bound to meet this way? Seung Hyun's mouth opened as his eyes scrunched in guilt. The burning etched through Soo Hee's skin bring tears to her eyes for it was too painful to not cry silently about.

“Omo...i didn't do it on purpose,” Seung Hyun exaggerated harshly.

Ji Yong went to the front desk and pulled out a whole bunch o Kleenex and came in between Seung Hyun and Soo Hee. He placed the tissue onto Soo Hee's neck as he stared into her eyes in concern and with his left hand he curled his index finger and wiped the tears seeping from Soo Hee's eyes. Yoo Bin stood afar staring at Ji Yong and Soo Hee with much mixed emotions of disbelief and maybe jealousy? Seung Hyun who stood behind Ji Yong witnessed it also and felt exactly the way Yoo Bin felt. Knowing the fact that Ji Yong got back with Yoo Bin it was something very unexpected.

At that moment Soo Hee didn't have any feelings of running away from Ji Yong but she felt as if she was finally connecting with him and wished that Ji Yong wouldn't stop doing what he was doing.

---------------
well how was this chapter...did you guys like the beginning..

please do comment me about it...if you don't like it let me know so i won't do it again...

thank you for reading though...^^