Just "Perfect"

Call Me, Text Me
sorry for taking so long to post...hope you enjoy the chapter...
-------------

Soo Hee comes out of the bathroom and into the living room. She stood ahead of Ji Yong and Seung Hyun. She slowly looks toward Seung Hyun and shrugs her shoulders as her hands moved up to the height of her waist. Soo Hee smiles and Seung Hyun smiles back gently. Ji Yong was looking at Soo Hee as he shifts his eyes down to the floor that he slightly turns his head facing Seung Hyun with a blank expression.

“See…it’s fine…it looks better than before,” Soo Hee says still smiling, “I just improvised the look a bit. It’s not too much is it?”

Both Seung Hyun and Ji Yong looked at her with their eyes going up and down noticing that her black shoes shined from the morning sunrays coming through the window blinds. Her black tights made her legs seem so slim. The shorts she worn had the torn pocket and another torn pocket that she made. Her loose black top hung low in the front just exposing the center strap of her black bra. Her wavy hair was tied up loosely in pigtails making her look somewhat adorable. Ji Yong and Seung Hyun sat on the couch speechless.

Soo Hee’s smiles started fading away and realized that both Ji Yong and Seung Hyun were staring at her chest.

“I guess it was too much, you both are just staring at me,” Soo Hee says with much disappointment while pulling up the front of her top.

Seung Hyun and Ji Yong both stood up surprising Soo Hee. They both looked at each other as Seung Hyun scratches his head. Seung Hyun looks back at Soo Hee and points hi finger out as pointing in the air.

“Actually I got something that’ll make it look just perfect,” Seung Hyun says.

Seung Hyun rushes to his room and comes out with a white cloth. He looks at Soo Hee and hold it up to told it diagonally. He walks behind Soo Hee and ties it up. Soo Hee looks up to the ceiling then looks towards Ji Yong and notices a look she rarely sees from Ji Yong. His eyes were looking at Seung Hyun that seemed to be staring towards Soo Hee of realization of something, which Soo Hee couldn’t understand. Seung Hyun came around to the front of Soo Hee and started to fix the white cloth around her neck. Soo Hee shyly stared into Seung Hyun’s eyes as he did the same and forms a smile off the corner of his lips. Then Seung Hyun moves back a couple of steps.

“Perfect,” Seung Hyun stated.

Soo Hee blinks slowly then looks at herself carefully and sees that it wasn’t so bad, seems like Seung Hyun’s got some fashion sense in him. Soo Hee looks up towards Seung Hyun and smiles then shifts her eyes towards Ji Yong who was now staring down on the floor. Her smile slowly creeps away from her face as she stared at Ji Yong. The Ji Yong looks up and notices that Soo Hee was looking at him. Ji Yong tilts his head and says,

“Well…it’s fine now…You look Perfect.”

Soo Hee’s heart seem to have skipped a beat after Ji Yong’s response. She placed both her hands flat on the thin warm cloth around her neck and smiles lightly. But Ji Yong didn’t wear an expression of happiness nor sadness it was just very plain. After a few seconds Soo Hee ran back to the bathroom and came back to the living room where both Ji Yong and Seung Hyun were still standing staring at her. She felt nervous to the bones and gripped her phone and says with much gratitude,

“Well…I thank you very much for your kindness Mr. Choi Seung Hyun again, but I must be going now.”

“Um…wait…you don’t have a car nor do you know the area that I live in…I’ll take you to…wherever you’ll be going,” Seung Hyun interrupted.

Soo Hee tugged on the white cloth around her neck and stare out to Seung Hyun with much surprise. The sound of keys jingling came out from the pant pocket of Ji Yong and he fowardly walks out towards Soo Hee and says,

“Why don’t you…uh…rest a bit Seung Hyun…you’re not even dressed properly anyways to go out so I‘ll take Soo Hee.”

After Ji Yong finished his statement he grabbed Soo Hee by the hand and pulled her towards the doorway making her step aggressively on the floor repeatedly as they were now in front of the door.

“Uh…it’s oh-“

Before Seung Hyun could say anything Ji Yong and Soo Hee were already out of the door. Seung Hyun scratches his head and wore and expression of clueless ness. He thought to himself why is Ji Yong acting up all of a sudden? He chuckled and folds his arms and whispers,

“Ahn Soo Hee…was only Ji Yong’s best friend.”

---

as Ji Yong drove Soo Hee stared out on the passenger’s window watching the other cars drive by. And she looked down at her phone and remembered she missed a call from Yumin. Soo Hee held out her phone and dialed Yumin’s number and listened to the other line ring.

“Ahn Soo Hee…where are you…I thought you said you’d be home in the morning,” Yumin demanded.

“Omo…I…said that,” Soo Hee replies confusedly.

“Uh…yeah…last night you said you were at a friend’s house and also said you were in good hands and told me not to worry cuz your parents were all weird about me so I told them you had to take care of something at the office,” Yumin yells back.

“I…I don’t remember,” Soo Hee says turning her head towards Ji Yong who was driving and taking small glimpses of Soo Hee with much concern.

“Aish! Soo Hee! You were drunk huh…gah! Okay well whatever. Just come to the office you got some company and hurry, we’ll talk about your sudden disappearances some other time,” Yumin retorted and hang up the phone.

Soo Hee hears the other line and slides the phone down shut while she held it up to her ears. Then she brought the phone to her lap as she stared out in front towards the road.

“Um…don’t go to my place…go …to my office. It’s over at the bank…by the tall buildings,” Soo Hee says still staring out in front of her.

Ji Yong knew where she was talking about it’s only ten minutes away from his photo studio. How coincidental can that be? So he drives that took him about five minutes to see the tall buildings. He turns into the corner to see the bank which was the biggest bank over there.

“Um…which building are you going into,” Ji Yong asks as he turns into another corner.

“That one,” Soo Hee says while pointing, “it’s got the spinning doors.”

Ji Yong drives towards the sidewalk in front of the building and stopped. Soo Hee unlatches her seatbelt and opens the door slowly getting out. She felt a small pain in her ribs again but ignored it. As he got out of the car she closed the door the passenger side window rolled down. Ji yong leaned towards the passenger seat the called out Soo Hee’s name through the open window. It made Soo Hee nervous as she came towards the window.

“What is it,” Soo Hee asked nervously.

“When do you get out…maybe I can pick you up and head to my studio. There’s so much I want to show you,” Ji Yong says while giving off an expression Soo Hee recognized that he would always use whenever he wanted to hear Soo Hee sing a song to make him feel happier where both his eyebrows were up and he scrunches his nose and his lips stretched across his face.

Soo Hee smiles and replies back,

“I don’t really know now a days because sometimes I work in the office all night and sometimes I go out to meetings and stay over there or I get out early because I just needed to sign something.”

Ji Yong’s face went back to normal and he nods his head slowly. He looked in his rearview mirror and saw that he was holding up a line back there. He looks towards Soo Hee then he reaches back in his car. Ji Yong grabs out his white cap and tells Soo Hee to stick her head in the car really quick, which she did and slowly pulls back. Then Ji Yong says,

“Now you look just perfect. Well just call me…text me… and I’ll be here.”

Then he drives off before Soo Hee could say anything back at him. She watches the car drive off and sighs. She feels the uneasiness creep on her thinking and hoping that she’s not staying in the office for too long. So Soo Hee walks in the building and catches the elevator before it closed. She pressed the number seven and patiently waits while listening to the music playing in the background of the elevator. The elevator finally reaches the seventh floor and the door slides to the side. Soo Hee steps out from the elevator and heads down the hallway and goes into another hallway filled with people walking and carrying papers and people on desks talking on the phone. Those who walked by Soo Hee kindly bowed down. Soo Hee did the same in return.

She finally reached her office and saw through the windows that she did have dompany. Soo Hee opens the door and Yumin was sitting at her desk with a couple of people that looked like business people. They all turned their heads toward Soo Hee’s direction as she came in the office. But to her surprise she spotted a face she very much recognized.

“Oh..mo…Yoo Bin,” Soo Hee slowly stutters.

--------------
please do comment...posting next chapter really soon