Moments

Call Me, Text Me
sorry i took so long to post this...
well i hope you enjoy this chapter...^^
---------------

Ji Yong stared down at Soo Hee, which Soo Hee looked at Ji Yong with much shock. Seung Hyun looked down at Soo Hee then stared up to Ji Yong with an expression of confusion mixed in shock. Ji Yong at that moment didn’t know what he felt but it was something he’s never felt. Jealousy? He saw Seung Hyun with only a tank and sweats, something he rarely sees which apparently was on top of Soo Hee with his long tee under him. Ji Yong stared now at Seung Hyun with some kind of anger and shuts the door.

“Uh...Ji Yong...it’s not what it looks like,” Seung Hyun says now straddling Soo Hee upright.

Ji Yong still staring at Seung Hyun closes his eyes and takes in a deep breath and lets out a long breath out form his nostrils. He opens his eyes and walks into the kitchen and to the fridge to get a bottle of water then leaves out to the doorway shutting the door much harder.

Soo Hee who was still shocked finally closes her eyes from relief that Ji Yong left but so mad at herself for letting something so careless as to let a man be on top of her like this. Soo Hee turns quickly to see Seung Hyun still on top of her. Seung Hyun just stared down at Soo Hee but this time with a questionable expression.

“Please...get off of me,” Soo Hee says shakily using her arms and elbows to sit upright.

Seung Hyun gets up quickly now standing and brushes himself clean. As Soo Hee was trying to sit upright she felt a great pain on the right side of her rib area and slumps back on the floor and places her hands on her rib area as she lightly squeals. Seung Hyun quickly gets down on his knees and tries to find out what was wrong.

“Miss...Ahn Soo Hee...what’s wrong...did I hurt you when I fell on you.”

Soo Hee looks at Seung Hyun but couldn’t utter a word to him for the pain over took her capability to say anything but to just hold the pain down. But then the door opens up again. Ji Yong stood there staring down at the scene.

Seung Hyun looks up towards the doorway to see Ji Yong again but in a split second he was down on the floor right beside Soo Hee down on his knees. And Ji Yong leans down placing is right arm under Soo Hee’s neck and his left arm under her legs. With all his might he lifted Soo Hee up from the floor. Seung Hyun slight moves back and sits his bottom on the floras he watches Ji Yong carry Soo Hee to the couch with much mixed emotions of confusion and jealousy at the moment.

Ji Yong places Soo Hee on the couchin a sleeping position. And he gets on his knees and places both his hand on Soo Hee’s shoulders slowly speaking to get her attention from the pain that he sees in her face.

“Soo Hee...what’s wrong...tell me...where does it hurt?”

Soo Hee lookes at Ji Yong and could see that he was very worried. The pain in her ribs restricted her from saying anything but as she looked at the worried Ji Yong, her heart felt warm and cold at the same time knowing that he was still so very caring like back in the old days. Ji Yong looked and examined her condition and sees both her hands placed on her right side rib area. He places his hands on Soo Hee’s and gently squeezes them. Soo Hee’s soft hands jolt from his sudden act. Soo Hee let’s out a soft short squeal.

“Is...this where...it hurts,” Ji Yong says with much concern in his voice as he slowly removes her hands and places his hands over her rib area.

Soo Hee closes her eyes and slowly scrunches her face from the pain. Seung Hyun who was watching as he sat got up quickly and rushed over to the couch. He looks at Ji Yong and Soo Hee noticing some connection between them.

“Seung Hyun...do you have any ice packs...if you don’t then take some ice cube and put them in a plastic bag would ya,’ Ji Yong says looking very seriously into Seung Hyun’s eyes.

Seung Hyun looks at Ji Yong and then down at Soo Hee who was in such a miserable state. He got up and went to the kitchen and opens the fridge looking to see if he had an ice pack. Ji Yong stared at Soo Hee knowing that he had to be by her side for this spare moment. Soo Hee opens her eyes and sees that Ji Yong was still by her side and his hands were still in the place of her pain. Seung Hyun came back and kneels down right by Ji Yong and places the ice pack over Ji Yong’s hands. He looks at Ji Yong for him to move his hands. Ji Yong gives off a stern look at Seung Hyun still his hand on Soo Hee. But Seung Hyun just stared back right at Ji Yong for him to move his hands. Soo Hee looks off toward Seung Hyun then shifts her eyes back to Ji Yong. She didn’t understand the two of them to why they were just staring at each other.

Since Soo Hee couldn’t speak over her pain in the rib area she grabbed the ice pack from Seung Hyun surprising him and weakly brushes off Ji Yong’s hands from her rib area. Then slowly places the ice pack on over the shirt and cooling the pain away. Both Ji Yong and Seung Hyun stared at her surprised. They both looked at each other and got up at the same time. Soo Hee glanced at them being humored by their awkward movements to hide their red faces.

-

Ji Yong and Seung Hyun both sat at the kitchen counter table chatting away about Soo Hee. While Soo Hee rested on the couch with the ice pack cooling her pain away on the couch, watched the television.

“Soo Hee was your best friend,” Seung Hyun asked with much surprise.

Ji Yong looked toward Soo Hee for a split second then to Seung Hyun.

“Well...she is my best friend it’s just that we kinda lost touch with each other,” Ji Yong replies turning his head towards Seung Hyun.

Seung Hyun nods his head in conclusion to their connection and slowly gets up and gently pats Ji Yong on his shoulder.

“Well...I’ll let you two rewind back those good times and I’m gonna go check on laundry,” Seung Hyun says contently.

Ji Yong looks up at Seung Hyun with much puzzlement but before he could say anything, Seung Hyun walked towards the doorway and out. Ji Yong sat there silently with his eyes wondering around the apartment. As for Soo Hee, she just wanted to be left alone. But then a phone was vibrating with a chime tone. Soo Hee recognized the tone. Ji Yong looked around to where the sound was coming from.

Soo Hee finally couldn’t quite feel as much pain as before uttered,

“That’s...my phone...it’s Yumin...”

Ji Yong looks toward Soo Hee and notices that she didn’t have the phone so where was it? He looked around the kitchen and then looked across the hall, but there was no sign of the phone. So he went back to the living room and looked around the couch then headed towards the doorway. Ji Yong saw the phone and picked it right up and rushed towards Soo Hee. But the phone already stopped ringing.

“Sorry you…missed the call,” Ji Yong says with uneasiness.

Soo Hee who was lying down looked up towards Ji Yong felt awkward and was afraid of losing her capability to hold back her emotions. Soo Hee slowly used as much strength left to pull herself up to sit on the couch and extended her hand out for her phone. Ji Yong hands her phone in her hands. Their hands came upon each other. Soo Hee with much timid ness looked into Ji Yong’s eyes and Ji Yong did the same.

The door opens and Seung Hyun comes in with a small laundry basket full of clothes. And from that outburst, Ji Yong leaves the phone in Soo Hee’s hand to look back at Seung Hyun.

“Umm...Miss Ahn Soo Hee, your clothes are washed and totally dried,” Seung Hyun states as he walked towards her.

Soo Hee flutters her eyelids from her little awkward moment with Ji Yong and contently smiles and says,

“Just call me Soo Hee and thank you for your kindness you’ve shown me so far.”

Seung Hyun smiles lightly and puts the laundry basket on the floor by the couch. Ji Yong shyly looks towards Soo Hee who was picking out her clothes with an expression he recognized when they use to hang out when they ate out after high school, where she slightly sticks out her lips out and gently smiles with puppy-dog-eyes you just can’t say no to. But then that expression completely disappears when she took out what was supposed to be her shorts that were torn on the pocket.

Seung Hyun slightly bites his lower corner of his mouth from guilt of Soo Hee’s reaction.

“Um...I didn’t mean to uh...rip that,” Seung Hyun says disappointedly as if being scolded.

Soo Hee pouts her lips out and stares at the shorts and looks over to Seung Hyun then forms a smile across her face.

“It’s alright...this’ll be my...new style of denim shorts,” Soo Hee says contently, “well then I should get going and change. May I use your restroom?”

Seung Hyun responds with yes and nods his head and points toward the direction of where it was. Soo Hee got up from the couch and down towards the hall and then the bathroom.

Ji Yong looks at Seung Hyun and saw an expression he never saw coming from him. He usually sees this type of expression on those Korean Soap Opras where the hero looks deeply into the heroine’s eyes and then they interlock their lips. Ji Yong waves his hand over Seung Hyun’s face making him flinch. Ji Yong lifts one of his eye brow with an expression of confusion.

“You are on lucky guy Ji Yong,” Seung Hyun stated, “you’ve known so many beautiful women in your school days, why were you so serious about one?”

Ji Yong looked more confused than before and answered truthfully,

“Well...only one person really knows you and you will know that connection between you both and it becomes something serious.”

Seung Hyun looks toward the hallway and smiles with much fathom.

---------------
i hope you liked it...well not too boring?
i'm running out of ideas...haha...well i'm getting to the good parts though...
sorry if i had any spelling mistakes...i'm trying my best...

thank you for reading...please do comment...