The Truth

Call Me, Text Me
Sorry I haven’t updated lately…well here’s the chap.
I hope you like it…please do comment…
I love my readers thoughts…and how they feel…
Well enjoy…please excuse any of my bad grammer..XP

Oh…and check out my other oneshot story challenge…
I haven’t gotten many readers…but please do check it out…
Please do comment the story…

www.winglin.net/fanfic/mikazuki_angel1
---------------

Chapter 16: The Truth

Finally no more hesitation or any anticipation to come because now it’s time for the fashion show. The changing room was filled with models ready to go out in the runway. So Hee examined the clothes on the models as she walked pass them. She was satisfied and nervous of the show to begin. So Hee looked at the clock in the room and saw that it was almost time for the show to begin just seven more minutes. Suddenly everyone stared ahead to Yoo Bin as she walked in the changing room. So Hee lifted her head and watched the fine pale fabric flow side to side which wrapped around Yoo Bin’s thin waist and had beautiful pleats running up to her shoulders an all the way down to the backend of her waist.

There were many whispers as Yoo Bin walked up to So Hee. Yoo Bin smiled and twirled around.

“Wow, So Hee, I’ve never worn anything so beautiful like this,” Yoo Bin says so mesmerized by the dress.

“Thank you, well you’re displaying my work so you should be the big star as well. You are the great model from Taiwan,” So Hee replied in sympathy.

“Everyone please get ready and line up in your order to walk in the runway,” the coordinator of the show says to the models.

“Oh…I better go now, I’m the first one up,” Yoo Bin said excitedly as she waved to So Hee walking ahead to the front.

So Hee walked back as she smiled. She thought to herself maybe Yoo Bin is okay now. Earlier she was giving So Hee the jitters and making her feel awkward, but it’s not like that anymore. So Hee sighed from the thought.

“Miss Ahn So Hee,” a make up artist says as she walked in the changing room, “I was out doing some of the models finishing touches and there is a yong man over behind the stage saying he know you.”

So Hee walked over the make up artist and asked,

“What’s his name?”

“Choi Seung Hyun,” the make up artist replied.

So Hee looked at the make up artist confusedly and thought what’s he doing in the back of the stage.

“What does he want,” So Hee asked again.

The make up artist replied back,

“He wants to meet you at the back of the stage, he says he wants to take you out for dinner.”

So Hee pouted her lips out and looked at the make up artist who was staring to So Hee from eager to know her response.

“Um…you can tell him to meet me in here after the show is over, give him this pass so he can come in here,” So Hee says as she handed her ID badge to the make up artist.

“Okay,” the make up artist replied as she quickly walked out and the music from the show started.

So Hee sighed from the sound and only hoped for the best.

-----

Many models came to the changing room to get on with their next garment. Yoo Bin was always wearing the main pieces of the show and So Hee was the one who personally worked with Yoo Bin. As the show kept moving it finally came to the final part of the show where Yoo Bin closes the show with an elegant black dress where the dress was gathered and the top of the dress was bead embroidered with a square neck open that was sleeveless. Yoo Bin walked to the runway and you could hear the audience awe from behind the changing room. So Hee hit the spot to the fashion industry. Tonight was ending really well.

-----

So Hee then was called out to the runway along with the rest of the models as the audience applauded non-stop. So Hee bowed down in much gratitude and really thought maybe her charm was really lucky. Finally now walking back to the changing room along with the models So Hee was relieved that it’s finally done. Tomorrow was going to be the day she opense her shop for the public.

So Hee walked in the changing room and hear the models giggling and huddling in the center of the room. So Hee didn’t know what was going on as she went over to the huddle. Suddenly the huddle of models didn’t budge as Soo Hee tried to get in the huddle.

“So Hee where are you, help me,” a manly voice cried from inside the huddle.

So Hee thought to herself, was that Seung Hyun she just heard yelling for help. So Hee sighed and got herself ready and broke thought the huddle and struggled as she was pushed in between the models and overweighed by them. She spots a tall figure with jeans and she grabbed them pulling herself up and spread her arms out to move the models out of the way. Seung Hyun saw So Hee and held her tightly. Suddenly the models moaned in disappointment and left from huddling, exposing Seung Hyun and So Hee standing along side of each other. So Hee looked up to Seung Hyun who smiled embarrassingly to her.

“Um…why are you in here I said after the show,” So Hee said very irritated.

“Well…I didn’t think that the models would attack me like that,” Seung Hyun whined childishly.

So Hee shut her eyes and placed one of her hand on her neck making sure she wasn’t strained from all this commotion. But the she felt a weight on her shoulders and opened her eyes. Seung Hyun’s two hands layed on top of her shoulder and he sweetly smiled at her. So Hee stared to Seung Hyun and took her hand that was upon her neck on Seung Hyun’s hand.

“Well, well…what a cute couple,” Yoo Bin stated as she walks into the changing room, “Seung Hyun, what are you doing here, you’re supposed to be outside taking pictures with Ji Yong.”

Seung Hyun turned to look at Yoo Bin in the black gown. His eyes were staring up Yoo Bin’s face as they moved down to her feet and went back up to her face.

“I just wanted to come and check up on my girlfriend…that’s all,” Seung Hyun says as he wrapped his arms around So Hee cuddling her like a teddy bear.

So Hee’s face buried in Seung Hyun’s chest nothing to do snuggled in and held Seung Hyun. She peeked her face towards Yoo Bin and as her ear was against Seung Hyun’s chest, she listened to the rhythm of his heartbeat and closed her eyes falling deeply more into his calm heartbeat.

“Uh…well Ji Yong and I are going to the catering area after this, then let’s all go to dinner and celebrate,” Yoo Bin informed the both of them.

Seung Hyun answered immediately, “Oh…that’s great, but So Hee and I already have dinner arrangements.”

So Hee pulled herself back away from Seung Hyun and stared to Yoo Bin then slowly turned to Seung Hyun. Yoo Bin stared at Seung Hyun who smiled cheekily with his eyebrows raised. Yoo Bin nodded her head and thought maybe Seung Hyun was going to make a move on So Hee. Yoo Bin clicked her tongue and smiled towards the both of them as she then turned around to slowly walk out of the changing room.

“Well then I’ll just have to make my arrangements with Ji Yong also,” Yoo Bin says as she chuckled.

So Hee stared at the side of Seung Hyun’s cunning complexion in disbelief. What does Yoo Bin mean and what does Seung Hyun have plans to do after. Arrangements for dinner, over where? Seung Hyun finally turned to So Hee and happily says,

“I’ll be going now, I’ll wait for you out in the front of the building.”

Seung Hyun hugged So Hee one last time and left out of the room as well. So Hee became nervous as she kept thinking of what Seung Hyun really ment. He couldn’t be thinking about…you know…make a move on poor So Hee who’s been single for almost 23 years. She has no clue how to even kiss. Come to think of it, she was only waiting for Ji Yong. Did he, already make a move earlier on while he was still with Yoo Bin?

So Hee’s mind kept going and going making her thinking ability go a little too far. But it all came crashing when she felt her cell phone vibrate within her pant pocket. So Hee reached in to pull out her phone; it was Ji Yong. So Hee sighed in annoyance as she slid her phone open to read the text message.

[I seriously need to talk to you now –Ji Yong]

So Hee’s face was filled with vexation. She couldn’t handle this anymore. If Ji Yong wanted to talk then they’ll talk. So Hee looked at the time and it was only 8:45 in the evening. She thought to herself and settled herself down to go and meet Ji Yong and talk, since he wanted to talk so badly. She started out from the changing room and went to the catering area if Ji Yong was already there with Yoo Bin.

She made many turns to get to her destination. So Hee wasn’t sure where she was going anymore. The area she entered was abandoned, filled with decorated lined tables of finery cloths. The room was silent and exhilarant of its color and luxury. So Hee felt this had to be the catering area, it had set tables for guests to eat from.

“So Hee…” a voice called from behind her.

So Hee turned around to find Ji Yong dressed in clean skinny jeans and a navy muscle tee. His hair was flared up but tilting to the left side of his head. Ji Yong looked really casual but so handsome at the same time. Suddenly Ji Yong walked ahead of himself, as she got closer to So Hee. So Hee wasn’t sure of his intensions took a few steps back.

“Look, I came here because you wanted to talk to me right,” So Hee asked to make sure of her point.

Ji Yong stopped in front of So Hee and looked straight in her eyes.

“I don’t want you to be with Seung Hyun,” Ji Yong uttered in assurance.

So Hee became puzzled and stared to Ji Yong as she asked,

“You don’t want me to what?”

Ji Yong could sense some anger behind the response but he continued calmly as he spoke what was on his mind.

“Seung Hyun…I don’t want you to be with him. He’s…not…you type So Hee…and he’s not what you think he is…”

So Hee’s eyes widen in shock and anger, as she didn’t understand Ji Yong’s attitude anymore. Why is he saying this now? Why is he trying to make his friend look bad?

“Look,” So Hee said as calmly as she could, “Seung Hyun really likes me…and he’s in…”

“NO,” Ji Yong interrupted So Hee, “he just wants to sleep with you. He’s a player. Don’t you get it? That’s why he’s been so sweet and caring to you, he just wants to gain your trust then later when he bangs you up, you won’t ever see him being kind and sweet ever again. He’s going to find some other innocent girl and do the same thing!’

So Hee’s eyes welled up with tears as she heard Ji Yong’s words coming towards her. Seung Hyun wouldn’t do that to her as she thought. So Hee’s heart thumped harder in pain and slower as she became enraged from Ji Yong’s attitude. So Hee looked Ji Yong in the eyes as her ears flowed doen from her eyes. Ji Yong looked at his best friend in tears. He’s never really seen her in such pain before. Ji Yong came closer to So Hee as he tried to hold her in his arms, but So Hee moved back from his attempt.

“Why…are you…telling…me this,” So Hee managed to mangle out of herself as she wept.

Ji Yong stared to So Hee worriedly and se softly held both of So Hee’s hand in his as he explains,

“I care for you So Hee and…I just don’t want a precious person like you to be burdened over a guy like Seung Hyun. He’s the guy…I’ve known him for 5 long years and I know exactly the way he treats women. He obviously doesn’t…love you…that’s why I came here to tell you not…to be with him, you’re my best friend.”

So Hee’s heart only shattered more form hearing his true intentions to come here. Again, she was only his best friend. So Hee cried softly and harshly pulled her hands from Ji Yong’s hold making him slightly fall over ahead of him. So Hee quickly moved back and wept as she stared to Ji Yong as her tears blurred her vision.

“You…you’re not my father…you can’t tell me what to do and who not to be with,” So Hee said harshly while she cried.

Ji Yong got up on his two feet becoming ever more worried as she stared to So Hee in tears.

“You don’t know what love is Ji Yong…you don’t know how much it hurts…or how much joy it can bring to oneself…it’s so much more joy when you can share that feeling with someone who feels the same way…but it hurts the most when you can’t share that with someone who doesn’t even look at you that way…it hurts…so so much…” So Hee’s tears flowed down as she brought her words out of her lips while she placed her delicate pale hand on he area of her heart.

Ji Yong didn’t understand, does So Hee really love Seung Hyun that much? Then So Hee opened as more reasons came upon him.

“I feel that way…right now…I don’t want to hurt…anymore…”

it was then Ji Yong couldn’t control his movements as he walked ahead to So Hee but she only moved back.

“So Hee…I know why you’re feeling that way…and…”

“NO YOU DON’T,” So Hee yelled back at Ji Yong, “I love you…from the moment we became friends…the moment you said you’ll always be by my side. I thought you were going to make me your girlfriend but instead I find that you’re with another girl but it wasn’t to long that you broke up with them…all of them because they hurt you…and me…I only stood by to witness your pain and try to shower you with my love of care ness, but only my friendship was seen through your eyes…it was because I loved you…but now I have to give my love to someone else who actually wants to share their love with me…I’ll never get that chance with you…because all I am to you…is…your best friend.”

Ji Yong stopped and only saw tears flowing down So Hee’s eyes. He has never heard So Hee speak of such words. His heart became tight and his mind became loose. Ji Yong didn’t know this So Hee, but now he finally understood the knot that was in his heart. Ji Yong rushed towards So Hee and held her in his arms. He shut his eyes closed as he felt warmth and truth as he braced So Hee in his arms. For So Hee only wept harshly into Ji Yong’s shirt. He then brought his hands to So Hee’s face and held in her cries as he interlocked his lips with So Hee’s. Only his mouth worked and his tongue tried to embrace hers as well. But not until she pushed him off as he moved back. Ji Yong saw So Hee covering as she stared straight to him in fear of somewhat. Ji Yong again went up to So Hee and grabbed her from the waist and held her as he placed his lips with So Hee’s hoping it’ll wipe her fear away but instead he was pushed back again but with an unexpected slap towards the side of his face.

“I…can’t believe you…you’re worst then what you said about Seung Hyung,” So Hee says with a hoarse tone.

She ran out from the catering room but was bumped to someone as this person held her from falling all over them. So Hee looked up with tears welled up in her eyes and saw a blurred vision of a tall young man; then as her tears flowed down along her cheeks it was Seung Hyung staring ahead of him. His facial expression softened as he stared down to So Hee. So Hee became afraid and ran off from him. Seung Hyun wanted to stop her but instead he walked in the catering room. Ji Yong heard footsteps coming behind him as he turned he felt a hard blow against hi jaw and fell down to the ground. He looked up and saw what it was Seung Hyun. Ji Yong brought his arm up and wiped the small blood off the corner of his mouth.

“That’s for hurting So Hee all those years,” Seung Hyun’s words came harshly to Ji Yong then he took his camera from the side of his pant and threw it to the floor near Ji Yong’s face, “and that’s the end of us…you come anywhere near So Hee and try to do what you just did…you wished you were never her friend.”

“Ji Yong,” a voice yelled from behind.

Seung Hyun turnd and walked out where he entered. Yoo Bin ran towards Ji Yong who was on the ground and held him in her arms.

“Oh my gosh…are you okay Ji Yong…what’s with Seung Hyun,” Yoo Bin asked worriedly as her eyes began to fill up with tears.

Ji Yong didn’t say a word but just stared at Seung Hyun from behind walking out.

---------------
okay…how do you guys like it…
is it okay…I’m sorry I have to end it this way…
you guys want more drama…??
Well anyways…thanks for reading…next chappie…will be posted…
But not so soon…

Please do comment…it’s well appreciated…^^
Thanks again for reading…^^