To the Club..

Call Me, Text Me
as you can see...i added another character...hehe...well i hope you all like it...
---------------

Soo Hee and Yumin stood up from their seats and gestured bows respectively to the C.E.O. of the company who had just agreed to Soo Hee’s clothing line to produce in the malls over South Korea. The C.E.O and s leave the conference room. Now Soo Hee was so excited that now her clothing line has extended to her country.

In America it was hard for her because she didn’t speak fluent English until she met Yumin who helped her through everything when it came to English. As Soo Hee studied to make her own business she loved to design for herself and wanted others to feel confident in what they looked in with style.

The hard work paid off so now they’re going to run the fashion show next week and have their clothing store open the day after the show.

“You know Soo Hee, I thought you were never going to show and Mr. C.E.O was goin gto drop this, but you showed up just in time when after I told him about your other successes in America,” Yumin days taking all the documents and blueprints of their new store (the main store of all the main production).

Soo Hee ignored Yumin’s comment and just kept thinking about the incident that happened back at her house (mansion).

“Eh...ehm,” Yumin clears to get Soo Hee’s attention.

Soo Hee finally turns her attention towards Yumin and looks at her blankly trying to hide any type of expression so Yumin couldn’t tell how she was feeling or thinking of anything else.

“Is something wrong,” Soo Hee asks innocently.

Yumin gave a look with questioning eyes and tilts her had to the dise trying to make Soo Hee confess about something and trying to get it out of her. So she kept the stare trying to pierce through to her.

“What,” Soo Hee asks trying to play it coolly.

“Okay, what happened, don’t tell me you were smack talkin’ to Yoo Bin and it got out of control,” Yumin asks with much curiosity.

“Yumin! Ugh! No, gosh nothing like that...it’s just...Ji Yong and I...I mean,” Soo Hee stutters.

“Ah…well that’s why it took so long. Confessing your love to him,” Yumin playfully states.

Soo Hee thought back when she was at her house with Hi Yong. There was no time for confession but just heartbreak for Soo Hee. She didn’t know how Ji Yong felt but she knoew that he was still in love Yoo Bin. She felt he was trying to be a friend of somewhat trying to cheer her up.

“Well...Ji Yong almost got married,” Soo Hee says quietly.

Yumin surprised to hear such news but took it the wrong way.

“You said no!”

Soo Hee looked at Yumin annoyed by her jumping to conclusions.

“No Yumin, he didn’t ask me, he proposed to Yoo Bin, but rejected him.”

Yumin smiles embarrassingly looking at Soo Hee who was staring at her with a mad disappointed expression. Soo Hee with her paper documents stacked it on top of Yumin’s and headed out of the conference room. Yumin follows quickly but trying to keep the papers from falling headed out the door right behind Soo Hee. Then Yumin walks beside Soo Hee and says,

“Well since he’s single I suppose, why don’t you go out with him, better yet marry him,” Yumin says exaggeratingly with her two eyebrows extending up.

Soo Hee turns around and stops where it made Yumin stop. Soo Hee thought about what Yumin just said but turns to look at Yumin and says with a sad tone,

“He’s in love with Yoo Bin, he’ll probably never look at me that way.”

Yumin’s expression sitches to sorry-I-didn’t-mean-it kind of look. She hugs the papers with one arm and whit her free arm she wraps it over Soo Hee’s shoulder and they both walk down the hall.

--- Many hours later ---

The room was filled with many props and many people roaming around the room of the photo studio. The sound of the camera clicking and the lights flashes among the room. Ji Yong looks through the scope and clicks another picture and flashes come towards the model.

“Ji Yong, after this let’s hit the club eh,” his buddy asked.

Ji Yong turns to look back at his friend working on the computer that was filled with images that they both took earlier on the afternoon. They both worked for the long hours and did their work best. All the celebrities go to their studio to get their pictures taken to be in cover magazines. But they usually take pictures for clothing companies, which make much more profit. And ever since Ji Yong became single his buddy would drag him down to the club and get wasted or just go there for eye candy.

Ji Yong goes back looking into the camera scope and starts clicking more pictures until he runs out of film. He looks at the camera options and told the models and the rest of the others (make-up artists, clothing designers, etc.) that’ll be it for the night because it was the last film he had. Ji Yong walks to the back of the computer by his buddy. He plugs the cord into the camera displaying hundreds of other pictures.

“Ugh...my eyes are hurting staring at this comp. For so long, you can sort through these,” Ji Yong’s buddy murmurs.

“Sure. Take a break man,” Ji Yong says smiling.

“So we hitting the club, come on dude,” his buddy asks again.

The models and others leave the studio and Ji Yong was getting annoyed of all the bickering. He sorted through the pictures while his friend was sitting on the desk lightly swinging hid legs back and forth. Then he gets off the desk and pushes Ji Yong off the computer and quickly saves all the pictures and suddenly puts the computer to sleep.

“Hey! I was still working through those,” Ji Yong sternly stated.

“Dude, if you hurry up and head to your place and change, we’ll get to actually get in the club, so hurry up, I’ll drive to the club,” Ji Yong’s buddy says quickly and heads out the door.

Ji Yong sighs and shuts the light out to get ready to lock up then heads out the door.

Ji Yong goes to his car and takes out hid vibrating phone. He slips it open and reads the text message.

[c’mon im already @ ur place –Seung Hyun] --> author's note: hehe you knew it was coming (T.O.P.)

Ji Yong sighs and flips his phone closed and gets in his car to start speeding off to his place.

--- One hour later ---

They both make it in the club. There were lights flashing all over the place and the music was so loud that whenever there was a rhythmic beat, they felt it in their chest. They move in between the crowd trying to get to the drinking bar.

“Ah...ha...so...how about we take a shot or two,” Seung Hyun says into Ji Yong’s ears.

Ji Yong rolled his eyes and said whatever. He’s been here too many times. Ever since Ji Yong broke up with Yoo Bin, he and Seung Hyun always went to the club and Ji Yong would engulf as much alcohol to forget everything. Now when he thinks back at it, it was just a waste of his time.

As they both reached to the drinking bar, the women there, they recognized them all, it was so often that they come here, they practically know everyone. The bartender knew them and gave them their two shots.

Seung Hyun takes both his shot in each hand and so did Ji Yong and made cheers by bringing their shot glasses together making the sound of glass clashing together. Then gulped it down. The burning soothed their throats and they both sat down looking across the dance floor.

“How ‘bout it Ji Yong, battle,” Seung Hyun asks as he puts his hands together in a rubbing motion.

Ji Yong shakes his head with an annoyed expression. Then Sueng Hyun suddenly thrashes his arm in front of Ji Yong as if he was blocking him from getting through an entrance or something.

“Hey...I haven’t seen that girl here before,” Seung Hyun exclaims.

Ji Yong chuckles and looks toward the direction Seung Hyun was looking at.

“How do you know,” Ji Yong says laughing.

Seung Hyun turns to look at Ji Yong feeling offended. He grunts and folds his arms across his chest. Seung Hyun stares out to the crowd and spots the girl again where she sat at the bar table. He was really sure that he hasn’t seen her here not once ever since they’ve been coming here.

“I’m gonna talk to her,” Seung Hyun says, “look at her, she’s all alone, no one’s approaching her.”

Seung Hyun smiles toward Ji Yong and says, “Why don’t you go approach her, keep her company, you’ve been single too long.”

Ji Yong scoffs and stares at Seung Hyun.

“You go since you’re so interested in her,” Ji Yong says trying to get Seung Hyun off his back.

“Okay then, don’t regret it,” Seung Hyun says with a playful smile heading down the dance floor.

Ji Yong smiles and turns to the bar table and asks for a mug of beer. The bartender hands Ji Yong his drink and says,

“Sorry for eavesdropping but your buddy there is right, she’s a new face in this crowd.”

Ji Yong looks at the bartender and then back across the dance floor spotting Seung Hyun trying to get through the crowd and then spots the girl only looking at her back and her curled hair that was down. Ji Yong turns back around but the bartender was on the other end of the table serving someone else. Ji Yong takes a sip from his mug and replayed Seung Hyun’s words in his head.

‘...don’t regret it...’

Ji Yong thought to himself why is he worrying. It’s just some girl in the club; he’s got better things to worry about. Ji Yong shakes his head and takes another sip from his mug.

---------------
well i hope you liked this chapter...it sounds kinda boring and kinda confuzing but...i hope you all liked it...

please do comment... [: