Together

Call Me, Text Me
Well I hope that you enjoy this chapter…
I did my best to write this..i’ve been really busy
But hey I managed to write it…
Well excuse any of my spelling mistakes/grammer
And enjoy ^^
---------------

The hours passed and became a very important day. It was Soo Hee’s debut in the fashion industry and or the economy. Soo Hee was all dressed up ready to leave to her office for another conference as she waited outside of her house or her ride. She looked at her watch and stared out towards the road but no sight of her ride. Soo Hee impatiently waited but became upset. She called this person for his sake. Suddenly Soo Hee’s phone rang and Soo Hee grabbed it as she read it to be Yumin’s text message.

[im home safely so don’t worry but do tell me about the fashion show 2nite bye luv u -Yumin]

After she finished reading the message there was a weird loud engine sound coming in the road towards her house. Soo Hee looked up tot see a motorcycle coming and turned to its side facing Soo Hee. The driver puts down one foot on the ground and takes the helmet off. Soo Hee’s eyes widen from shock but also from impressiveness.

“Sorry I took kinda long, my car is not working for some reason so I brought my bike,” Seung Hyun told Soo Hee.

She wasn’t sure anymore if she wanted her ride anymore. But Soo Hee walked towards Seung Hyun anyways. And as she reached him, Seung Hyun gave her a helmet, which was nice and black. Seung Hyun motions his arm up and places the helmet right on Soo Hee’s head. It fitted perfectly. Soo Hee could smell the leathery scent and looked through the opening front of the helmet. Seung Hyun smiles off from the corner of his mouth.

“Hold on tight to me like this,” Seung Hyun informed.

He closes the opening of the helmet on Soo Hee and as she sat behind Seung Hyun he pulls both her arms around him. Soo Hee became nervous that she was up against his back. Her face started to get warm as her heart beated much faster than normal. Then Seung Hyun started the motorcycle startling Soo Hee. Seung Hyun felt Soo Hee’s movement and figured she was scared.

“Don’t worry, I won’t let anything happen to you, just don’t let got of your hold,” Seung Hyun says trying to make Soo Hee comfortable.

At that moment Soo Hee felt like she made a great choice into letting them have some quality time together even just for a short period of time. Then Seung Hyun drove off.

Soo Hee could feel that they were going pretty fast. So she began to hold Seung Hyun tighter from her ffright of the speed and from all the openness. Seung Hyun came to a stop at the traffic light and says to Soo Hee while looking ahead.

“Don’t let go okay?”

Soo Hee nodded her head bumping her helmet into Seung Hyun’s back.

“Omo…I’m sorry…” Soo Hee uttered in guilt.

Then Seung Hyun took off making Soo Hee slightly move back but she quickly grabbed a hold onto Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun just smiles as he drove knowing that Soo Hee won’t let go now.

Finally after driving for the past 15 minutes they reached Soo Hee’s work place and Seung Hyun came into the parking area. He stopped and took out the keys but Soo Hee didn’t let go of Seung Hyun. He took off his helmet and placed it onto the bike steer. Soo Hee was holding so tight that she was leaning against his back. Seung Hyun looked back and just smiled.

“Soo Hee…it’s okay now,” Seung Hyun replies.

Slowly Soo Hee lifted her head from Seung Hyun’s back then realizes that she was at work. Embarrassed, Soo Hee pulls herself away from Seung Hyun and jumps off ffrom the bike. Seung Hyun got off the bike and walks toward Soo Hee as he placed his hands under the helmet still on Soo Hee. Then lifts the helmet up and exposed Soo Hee’s embarrassed expression. She shifted her face towards the cement hiding the blush from her face.

Seung Hyun smiles and unknowingly gently hugs Soo Hee. Soo Hee became confused and became even more nervous. She didn’t quite understand why Seung Hyun hugged her but really liked him holding onto her.

“I don’t want you to go…cuz then I won’t be able to hold you like this,” Seung Hyun says.

Soo Hee looked up to Seung Hyun and saw the expression she always wanted to see from someone she loved. She didn’t love Seung Hyun but his eyes expressed his feelings toward her. She liked Seung Hyun but didn’t fall in the stage of love, yet. Then as they looked into each other’s eyes, Seung Hyun started to move into Soo Hee’s face and closed his eyes. Soo Hee knew what he was doing; he’s going to kiss her. But Soo Hee retracted from his hold and lost the mood in the atmosphere.

“Oh…I gotta go…I’m late,” Soo Hee stutters.

She ran to the building and left Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun stared at her from behind as his mouth formed a straight frown. Maybe he’s moving a little too fast. They aren’t even together yet and already trying to make a move…

Soo Hee got into the building exasperated from rushing in thee building. She breathed steadily trying to fill her lungs with air. Then as she did, she spotted Yoo Bin with Ji Yong from afar. Soo Hee unintentionally spied on them. Yoo Bin had her hand on Ji Yong’s shoulder and they were both smiling at each other. Soo Hee’s heart seems to stop beating. She stared in sadness. Suddenly Yoo Bin motions her hand off Ji Yong’s shoulder and with her index finger pointed to her lips. It then seemed Ji Yong didn’t want to do what Yoo Bin insisted. But Yoo Bin didn’t give up. So Ji Yong moved in and gently placed his lips onto Yoo Bin’s as both their eyes were shut. Soo Hee turned away from the sight and started walking away to the elevator. She didn’t want to feel this way anymore. She doesn’t want her heart to stop beating from the pain of the fact she will only be Ji Yong’s friend. Her unrequited love for him seemed to kill her slowly.

Soo Hee got into the elevator but then shee heard shoes clacking against the floor as someone with heels was running towards the elevator. Soo Hee looked and saw that it was Yoo Bin. Eventually Yoo Bin got in the elevator in time before it closed. Yoo Bin waved and Ji Yong waved back but spotted Soo Hee and froze for a moment then walked fast to the elevator. Soo Hee panics the fact that Ji Yong was coming towards the elevator but before Ji Yong came any closer to the elevator it closed. Soo Hee sighed in relief.

“Soo Hee,” Yoo Bin says staring at her, “omo…why didn’t you wave good bye to Ji Yong?”

“Ah…ha…I didn’t see Ji Yong,” Soo Hee lies.

Yoo Bin stared at Soo Hee and smiled.

“Oh well…then I guess not,” she replied and turned her back towards Soo Hee.

It seemed much awkward for Soo Hee to speak to Yoo Bin now. As she stared at Yoo Bin’s back, she felt as if Yoo Bin resented her. On the way up to the elevator, Soo Hee kept thinking of Ji Yong approaching the elevator. But then she came back to reality when her stop came up. Yoo Bin came out without saying a word to Soo Hee. Soo Hee became guilty of making Yoo Bin act this way. Soo Hee takes in a deep breath and sighs harshly as she got out of the elevator.

“Well today’s the big day…I can’t let this bother me,” Soo Hee says encouraging herself.

----The meeting of the fashion show taking up to 1 hour----

the conference room was empty and Soo Hee gathered all her paper work. Then someone came in the room. Soo Hee looked toward the person and saw that it was Yoo Bin.

“Oh…Yoo Bin…is there something you need…” Soo Hee asked kindly.

“Actually I just want to thank you for everything. You worked real hard for this so I’m going to open your show with much gratitude and formality,” Yoo Bin implies.

Soo Hee was happy but confused of why is Yoo Bin saying this now.

“Well I’m glad you feel that way,” Soo Hee says as she got up from her seat and walked towards Yoo Bin, “well why aren’t you getting ready for the show?”

Yoo Bin slowly turns her back to Soo Hee and with words that flowed from her lips was shocking Soo Hee.

“Well…I’m waiting for you because Ji Yong said he wanted to talk to you about the photos we took yesterday.”

“Oh…yeah,” Soo Hee stuttered, “why don’t he just email me the pictures?”

Yoo Bin walks to the doorway as if trying to avoid the question but eventually turned around to answer Soo Hee.

“He also wants to see you too and wish you luck for the show tonight.”

Soo Hee was confused but smiled fakely. Yoo Bin’s face wasn’t so happy but plain and seemed disappointed. Soo Hee then made her way to the doorway to catch up to Yoo Bin, but Yoo Bin walks off ahead of Soo Hee. Everything was really awkward. Soo Hee didn’t understand why Yoo Bin behaved this way. As Soo Hee walked following Yoo Bin then had a mini flashback of the moment she witnessed Ji Yong’s kiss to Yoo Bin, and when he spotted her in the elevator.

Once again they both stood in the elevator not saying a word. Soo Hee didn’t quite feel right. She could sense some intensity building up in the elevator, the stuffiness and awkwardness was killing Soo Hee. Finally reaching the floor lobby, the door slid open and both Yoo Bin and Soo Hee walk their way out of the elevator. But as they got out they happen to see Ji Yong waiting to see them. Soo Hee just wanted to disappear, she didn’t want to see Ji Yong after what she witnessed earlier.

They all stood in front of each other not saying a word but just smiled. But as it became quiet around them Yoo Bin clings onto Ji Yong’s arm and kissed him on the cheek. In the spare moment Ji Yong’s eyes shifted towards Yoo Bin in surprise not knowing she was going to do that. Soo Hee felt a sharp pain in her heart, which jittered her to turn her back towards the couple.

“Honey, well now Soo Hee’s here why don’t we go to the photo studio,” Yoo Bin asked with much enthusiasm.

After hearing the word ‘honey’ coming out from Yoo Bin’s mouth, Soo Hee just wanted to leave so badly. She has dealt with this once in high school, Yoo Bin was a really nice friend but usually never called Ji Yong ‘honey.’

Soo Hee slowly turns around to see that Yoo Bin was all up over Ji Yong like he was some bed or something. Ji Yong didn’t react kindly to her behavior and lightly brushed Yoo Bin off of him and walked out the building. Soo Hee has never seen Ji Yong act this way before. He was always clingy to Yoo Bin before, but now, he seems a bit off.

“Honey,” Yoo Bin called out, “wait up.”

Yoo Bin followed Ji Yong the way out of the building as well. Soo Hee watched both leave now relieving Soo Hee from despair of watching them with each other. While she watched she noticed Ji Yong turning around and spotted Soo Hee for her to get out of the building. Soo Hee didn’t want to go knowing she’d feel uncomfortable but this is just the pictures for the fashion show right?

----- Photo Studio-----

Soo Hee didn’t hesitate to walk in the studio but stood outside patiently. She just didn’t want to be around Ji Yong and the weird aura around Yoo Bin. Soo Hee had never seen Yoo Bin so punctual.

“Hey aren’t you coming inside,” a deep and settle voice came across Soo Hee from the door.

Soo Hee who was concentrating on her issues of Ji Yong and Yoo Bin looked up to see that is was Seung Hyun. A smile formed across her face making Seung Hyun blink confusedly. Soo Hee was still smiling but not long after Seung Hyun pulled her inside where Ji Yong and Yoo Bin stood ahead of them. Ji Yong stared at Soo Hee with an expression very plain but very somber as he stared at Seung Hyun’s hold onto Soo Hee’s slim arm. Yoo Bin notices everything but restricts herself from pointing out Ji Yong’s behavior. Yoo Bin looked towards Soo Hee’s direction and saw that Soo Hee became very close to Seung Hyun. She watched how Seung Hyun held to Soo Hee and playfully pulls her close to him as Soo Hee softly and happily tries to nudge him off her arm. Yoo Bin slowly shift her eyes towards Ji Yong and witnessed for the first time the look she recognized, the look of regret written all over him. Yoo Bin became disheartened and confused of Ji Yong’s attitude.

“Um…you are here for your photos,” Yoo Bin stated displeased, “not to flirt.”

Soo Hee peered to Yoo Bin after her comment feeling awkwardly unwelcomed to be in Yoo Bin’s presence. Yoo Bin lifted one of her brows as she slightly raised her head and crossed her arms over her chest. Soo Hee felt warm and began to sweat and motionlessly but lightly scrunched her face in confusion of Yoo Bin’s conduct.

Within the moment Soo Hee felt a weight come over her shoulder that pulled her in close to a warm hold. Seung Hyun’s’ arm was around Soo Hee’s shoulder and he pulls her into him much closer.

“Oh…Soo Hee didn’t tell you…we’re together now,” Seung Hyun’s words ran across the room as he smiled.

Ji Yong stared to Seung Hyun to see him still smiling and switches his gaze to Soo Hee and finds that she didn’t look so pleased to be with Seung Hyun. Soo Hee’s eyes frowned as her lips pouted out from surprise. Seung Hyun tilted his head to Soo Hee and raised both his brows and winks to her. Soo Hee wasn’t sure if that was a playful-flirty-wink or a play-along-with-me-wink. Yoo Bin uncrosses her arms and stared both at Soo Hee and Seung Hyun if they were serious.

“Wow,” Yoo Bin breaks the silence, “then Soo Hee…you better take care of him.”

This was all a mistake. Soo Hee couldn’t believe Yoo Bin was actually buying this act of Seung Hyun’s. They’re not together, well not yet to Soo Hee’s knowledge. Soo Hee moved her eyes to meet Ji Yong’s from their short distance and saw that he was staring at Soo Hee as if without saying are you serious but gave her that look. Soo Hee rapidly stares up to Seung Hyun and he was still very content. Soo Hee thought maybe they could both pull the act of being together so that maybe she wouldn’t feel too unwelcome with the atmosphere.

“Yep…we’re together alright,” Soo Hee uttered.

Soo Hee smiled and stared both at Ji Yong and Yoo Bin. Everyone went completely quiet until Ji Yong walked into the other room. Yoo Bin stared to Soo Hee theen follows behind Ji Yong not saying a word either. Soo Hee slowly looked up to Seung Hyun with much confusion as he just shrugs and extends his arm out ahead of him for her to follow them to the shooting room.

“Come on, you got a lot ahead of you tonight,” Seung Hyun mentions to Soo Hee.

Soo Hee didn’t budge; she stood on her ground wondering why was Ji Yong acting this way. Seung Hyun rests the arm that extended ahead of him to his side and the arm on Soo Hee’s shoulder came down to her waist and held her in close to him. Soo Hee became nervous now and timidly stared back at him. Seung Hyun stared right back at her with such a sincere gaze.

“Lets not waste time Soo Hee, you already accepted to be my girlfriend just a moment ago…so lets just be more normal about it,” Seung Hyun’s words managed to come out smoothly.

So that was his way of asking her out and confirming it by saying they’re going out when Soo Hee wasn’t really with Seung Hyun. Soo Hee didn’t feel right about this situation anymore. Soo Hee shook her head and told herself that Seung Hyun would make a decent boyfriend, he’s sweet, handsome, and always there whenever she was blue. Soo Hee unexpectedly wrapped her arm around Seung Hyun’s waist making Seung Hyun slightly pop his head up feeling her arm around his back of his waistline. Then suddenly he felt Soo Hee hold him tighter. The moment lasted for just a couple of seconds but if felt like a lifetime of having such a moment to be held by Soo Hee’s embrace. Until Ji Yong came into the room to find their embracing moment he pushes out his words,

“I have the photos ready and loaded to this flash drive so you can take it with you.”

Soo Hee pulled her arm off Seung Hyun and looked towards Ji Yong holding up a small flash drive but noticed a little charm hanging from the flash drive. Without a clue but calmly Soo Hee walked up to Ji Yong to claim the flash drive as she held out her small hand open. Ji Yong placed the flash drive into her hand and the charm laid as well. Soo Hee looked closely and noticed it was the charm that she gave to Ji Yong when they were in grade school. Soo Hee’s heart felt heavy from the sight. She moved her eyes up to stare into Ji Yong’s eyes. His expression seemed to be saying good-bye but his eyes read to be telling Soo Hee not to leave. Soo Hee wasn’t sure what Ji Yong was doing but she knew she had to get out of Ji Yong’s sight before she starts to bawl her eyes out. Soo Hee swiftly turned her back against Ji Yong and walked pass Seung Hyun as well. Seung Hyun was very lost at the moment but followed Soo Hee to the door.

“Why don’t you stay for tea,” Seung Hyun asked as he stood in front of Soo Hee.

Soo Hee with no hesitation answered,

“Oh…well I don’t want to get burned again so I have to go to the Kangwon Building and get ready for my big premiere…maybe next time.”

Seung Hyun smiled guiltily but Soo Hee was only joking. She turned her direction back towards Ji Yong and replies,

“Thank you for the pictures, please come by the show tonight, you guys are going to take pictures there right?”

Ji Yong didn’t answer but Seung Hyun answers,

“Oh yeah…don’t worry…your show will be all over the newspapers, magazines, and on television with our photos.”

Seung Hyun smiled sweetly as he stared at Soo Hee. Soo Hee smiled contently and walked out to the door and waved out to the guys. As Seung Hyun was the one who waved back to her, Ji Yong walked into the shooting room. Soo Hee then walked off to the sidewalk and caught a cab.

-----In the cab-----

“To the Kangwon Building please,” Soo Hee said to the cab driver.

As the cabdriver went to the road Soo Hee thought back to Ji Yong giving her the flash drive. Soo Hee looked in her hand and stared to the charm. Tears welled up to the rim of her eyelids and came falling down. Why did Ji Yong do this, this charm meant something to the both of them. It was thee charm that brought them together, the charm that was the only reason why they were even friends. Soo Hee closed her eyes as her tears flowed down. She could picture the moment Ji Yong at a young age came to Soo Hee and sat with her.

-----Soo Hee thinking back-----

“Uh…what’s that you’re making,” the small cute Ji Yong asked.

Tiny Soo Hee finally finished making the lucky charm she had been working on and held it up above her towards the sky. Tiny Soo Hee looked towards the small cute Ji Yong and explained,

“It’s a lucky charm.”

The small cute Ji Yong stared towards the charm and then down to tiny Soo Hee.

“Um…can I have it,” the small cute Ji Yong asked shyly, “because I’m not a very lucky boy.”

Tiny Soo Hee rested her arm that was up to her knees. She smiled at the small cute Ji Yong and asked with a cute tone,

“Will you be my friend?”

The small cute Ji Yong smiled back and replied back as he put his dainty arm around tiny Soo Hee,

“Okay then…we’ll be best friends…”

-----

suddenly Soo Hee came back to the present moment as her phone rang. Soo Hee wiped her tears and reached in here bag for her phone. She looked at her phone and it was a text message from Ji Yong. Soo Hee’s heart beated slow and hard already so upset but slid her phone open to read the message.

[its 4 goodluck, I need 2 talk 2 u after the show –Ji Yong]

Soo Hee shut her phone confused by Ji Yong’s message. Why does Ji Yong want to talk about? The cab finally arrived to the Kangwon Building and Soo Hee gave the cabdriver some cash but rushed out to the building without her change.

Oh what is Ji Yong really up to. Soo Hee didn’t want to see him anymore, it’s already too painful. Every time she tries to forget Ji Yong, it just seems that Ji Yong is always reminding her with moments that will always forever be imprinted to Soo Hee’s heart, the time they were friends, the days where Soo Hee cherished the most. Soo Hee walked in the entry door and looked at the charm once again.

“Well I hope my charm is still loaded with juice cuz today is just not my day,” Soo Hee says under her breath.

---------------
well how was it?
I hope you liked it…
Next chapter is going to be extremely intense…
So look forward to it…
Thank you for reading…please do comment…
it’s well appreciated I like know how my
readers feel about my story…^^