Thoughts and Feelings

Call Me, Text Me

well here’s the 2nd chapter…hope you all like it…I’m sorry about the last chapter…about Soo Min…lol…it’s supposed to be Soo Hee…I was typing late last night and well I guess all these names got me all confused…lol sorry..

but please continue to read and comment Thanks for reading

the chapter title doesn't relate to the chapter...lol...couldn't think of a chapter title

---------------

Soo Hee shocked by his presence in her parent’s house. She brings up her right hand to give him a handshake. Ji Yong gave a puzzled look; instead of shaking her hand he comes in close to Soo Hee and embraces her softly. Soo Hee stood there, her hand still extended for a handshake. Her heart starts to beat harder.

“Soo Hee, is that you,” a voice came from behind Ji Yong.

Both Soo Hee and Ji Yong retracted from their positions and there stood Soo Hee’s mother. Soo Hee’s heart was filled with warmth from the sight of her mother. She ran in the house and gave her mother a long hug.

“Omma,” Soo Hee uttered.

Soo Hee’s mother moved back and placed her hands under her daughter’s face.

“Soo Hee, you’ve become thin, have you been eating properly,” her mother says while combing her fingers in her daughter’s silky dark brown hair.

Soo Hee replies, “Omma, don’t worry, I’m not starving myself over work or anything, I eat everyday. But I would love to have some of you Black Bean Noodles.”

“Oh yes,” her mother says chuckling.

Soo Hee turns around to the doorway and Ji Yong standing in the way. Soo Hee walks past him and he was shocked by the pass. He grabs a hold of Soo Hee’s left arm.

“You leaving already,” Ji Yong questions.

Soo Hee looks straight into his eyes that expressed a sorrow she’s seen before.

Soo Hee gives off a smile and replies back with a settle tone.

“I’m just going back to go and get my things. My secretary Yunmin is probably waiting to come inside.”

Ji yong smiling that embarrassed smile of his lets go of Soo Hee’s arm and watches her leave. She runs back to the car and the tall man in black standing in front of the car door opens for her way in the car.

“Yumin, come on, let’s go inside the house they’re waiting for us. My mom’s making us some Black Bean Noodles. You like noodles right?”

“Umm,” Yumin replies, “I think what ever a mother cooks will taste it’s best of anything that’s edible.”

They both laughed and got out of the car carrying whatever they could carry. The tall man carried their luggage behind them. As they walked their way towards the mansion Soo Hee notices that Ji Yong was still outside of the doorway.

“Hey, is that the guy that you’ve been talking about, your best friend that fell in love with your other friend Yoo Bin,” Yumin saying under her breath.

Soo Hee lets out hard sigh and turns her head towards Yumin.

“You’re not supposed to talk about that, gosh Yumin, you make it sound like he was stolen away from me,” Soo Hee retorted.

“I’m just saying, sheesh. From the sound of it when you told me about your life back in school, you sounded as if you were in love with him or something. You guys did everything with each other,” Yumin stated.

Soo Hee walked slower to the point she stopped and just stared down at the ground. She pictured the moments they had with each other and the unforgettable moments where they text and call each other every moment they weren’t with each other. She thought back at those days and just wondered why he never saw anything. Was is because of the way that they bonded with each other and known each other for so long that he only saw her as his best friend?

“Soo Hee...Soo Hee...Hello...Soo Hee,” Yumin yells, “what’s going on, something wrong I said?”

Soo Hee back to reality and looks around her. She sighs and looks at Ji Yong.

“It’s nothing, you didn’t say anything wrong,” Soo Hee says tiredly.

She looks up to the morning sky and back towards the entryway of her house. Ji Yong wasn’t there anymore. She had a relieved heart at that moment. Then she felt a vibration coming from her purse. She takes out her phone and it was a text message. Soo Hee slides her phone up and reads the message.

[hey finally got ur # down did u change it? got it from ur mom well I got an appointment so I’ll c u ltrz :D –Ji Yong]

Soo Hee surprised that he got her number, but how come he didn’t ask for her number until now?

---------------
the next chapter will have Yoo Bin…
so don’t worry…I’m getting there…
Thanks for reading