News

Call Me, Text Me
“Wow, your mom makes bomb Black Bean Noodles,” exclaimed Yumin

Soo Hee smiles and goes to the living room. She walked toward the coach where her mother was sitting and from behind, she gave a warm hug. She closes her eyes and gives her mom a kiss on the cheek.

“Omma, thanks for the noodles and for letting us stay for the next two weeks. Yumin and I have to go now. We’ll be back tonight,” Soo Hee explains.

“Oh, but you’re not going to stay for ice cream and TV time,” her mother asks with a smile.

“Omma, I’m not a kid anymore, but maybe next time,” Soo Hee replies gleefully.

Both mother and daughter gave each other a warm hug. Soo Hee went to the doorway and Yumin followed. Soo Hee unlocks the door but then she felt the knob turning to open. Soo Hee and Yumin moves back. The door props open and to Soo Hee’s surprise it was someone she knew back her high school days.

“Hey, your mother called me and she said you were back in town,” Yoo Bin says giving a welcoming smile.

Soo Hee was too much in a shock. She didn’t expect everyone to come by and see her especially in her house. Yumin looks at Soo Hee and turns to look at Yoo Bin then back to Soo Hee. Yumin introduces herself and asks,

“You must be Kim Yoo Bin.”

Yoo Bi looks toward Yumin with a blank expression then looks back at Soo Hee.

“Um, yes,” Yoo Bin responds and looks back at Yumin.

Soo Hee stood there motionless until Yumin nudges her back to reality. Soo Hee looks around and realized that she wasn’t seeing things. Soo Hee looks at Yoo Bin and gave a smile that wan’t really happy but gave her a modest complexion.

“Um, Yoo Bin, this is Yumin and uh, Yumin this is Yoo Bin,” Soo Hee replies quickly.

“Oh, I know already, I introduces myself while you were in La La Land,” Yumin stated.

Soo Hee became embarrassed by that fact and quickly asked Yoo Bi to come inside. But Yoo Bi refused to come inside. Soo Hee not know what was wrong still insisted Yoo Bi to come inside.

“Is Ji Yong in there,” Yoo Bin asked.

Soo Hee paused by her comment and shakes her head. She looked at Yoo Bin and wonders why she asked if Ji Yong was inside her house. Yoo Bin looks down at the ground. Yumin looks at Soo Hee then Yoo Bin then back at Soo Hee. Puzzled by their emotions she interrupts the moment saying she’ll be going ahead without Soo Hee and Soo Hee will have to follow back whenever as soon she’s done settling everything.

---

The silence filled the air between Soo Hee and Yoo Bin. They both sit on the steps. Yoo Bi reaches in her handbag to take out her cell phone.

“You know, it’s been real hard without you, No one to talk to, no one to turn to, I didn’t belong here,” Yoo Bin uttered through the silence.

Soo Hee turns to look at Yoo Bin trying to understand what she meant by what she just said. Yoo Bin stared down at her cell phone, her two thumbs rubbing against the outside of the cell phone. Soo Hee turned away and looked straight ahead thinking about what Yoo Bin just said.

“Have you been talking to him,” Yoo Bin asks.

Soo Hee turns to look at Yoo Bin startled by what she just asked.

“Ji Yong...do you talk to him,” Yoo Bin asks again.

“I...don’t...actually...I left so suddenly…and busy in college...I...uh...haven’t spoke to him since,” Soo Hee replies.

Yoo Bin turns to look at Soo Hee then looks back down at her cell phone. She got up from her position and looks down at Soo Hee.

“I’m going now, I have work to do. I just came by to welcome you back home,” Yoo Bi states.

“Oh...okay,” Soo Hee says while getting up on her feet.

Soo Hee walks with Yoo Bin to the car in the stillness of their silence. Yoo Bin gets in her car and starts the engine. Then Soo Hee waved good-bye to her other friend which she hoped to have said something. She stood there in the silence but then she noticed a car coming in from the other direction Yoo Bin left from.

The car parks right in front of her, which makes her take a few steps back from being hit.

“Hey,” Soo Hee yelled, “what the heck, you could of killed me!”

Soo Hee went up to the driver’s door and banged on the window. She couldn’t help by the fact of what she just did. The door props open.

“Wow...wow...my bad,” exclaimed the driver.

And again surprised to see a familiar face she saw earlier.

“Ji Yong, my goodness, you could of killed me idiot,” Soo Hee says, lightly whacking him on his chest.

Ji Yong puts his arms around Soo Hee tightly so she couldn’t hit him anymore. Soo Hee was so close to him once again she could smell his light pleasant scent intriguing her senses. Soo Hee closes her eyes and holds her breath from his scent.

“I died not too long ago, how can I kill you,” Ji Yong says.

Soo Hee opens her eyes and pulls back from his hold. Soo Hee looks into his eyes and this time she noticed the look of his face. Soo Hee slowly shifts her eyes down to the ground. Then she finally understood Yoo Bin’s question. Soo Hee looks back up to Ji Yong reading his expression.

“You...just missed Yoo Bin. She came by for about ten minutes or so but had to go back to work,” Soo Hee says lightly smiling.

Ji Yong turns his head to the right staring down at the ground. Soo Hee places her right hand on his left shoulder and tries to get Ji Yong to look at her.

“What’s going on with you two, why are you two looking so sad, huh,” Soo Hee asks with a concerned expression.

“We’re not together anymore...she broke up with me,” Ji Yong stated.

---------------
well here's the next chapter...sorry i took so long..xP..my computer died on me..well i hope you liked it..it's not much but please do comment..i'm so sorry if there were like spelling mistakes or name mix up just leave me a comment and i'll edit...thank you...oh...and thanks for reading too... :D