Back Home

Call Me, Text Me

5 years later
---

Soo Hee appears out the entryway of the plane and makes her way down the steps. The breeze rushes against her face and flows into her hair. She brushes back her hair from her face and lets out a sigh.

“Miss Ahn Soo Hee where should your next destination be,” her secretary questions as she followed behind Soo Hee.

“We’re going back to my place, back home,” Soo Hee says with a relieved voice.

They both head down straight to the black Lincoln car where the door was opened by a tall figured man with dark black shades on. Soo Hee gets in the car and takes out her phone. She looks at the screen and slides the phone up. The numbers glow with the bright blue but she slides the phone back down covering the glowing numbers.

She holds the phone in her hands and brings it up towards her heart not knowing what is still there to be broken.

“Miss Ahn Soo Hee I’ve placed your fashion show on a Monday at 8:00 p.m. next week. Is there anything that you would want to add in the morning or afternoon for that day,” the secretary explains.

“Please Yumin, it’s been 5 years we’ve known each other, you’re like my sister, just call me by my name, no need to be so formal,” Soo Hee says while giggling.

Yumin blushes and starts to put the agenda in her bag. They both stare at each other for a while and start to giggle. They both chat about their funny moments while they were in school together and about the clothing line Soo Hee’s been working on for the past years of her college life.

The car makes a turn to a groomed white giant mansion with windows barred with copper colored bars. The man in black opens the car door and Soo Hee slowly gets out sticking her right leg out first then pulling herself out towards the openness exposing the outside surroundings.

Soo Hee walks toward the doors of her father and mother’s mansion. She rings the doorbell and the door slowly opens. Soo Hee looks up to her surprise to see Ji Yong right in front of her. He stares down at her and gives a soft smile and says, “Welcome back home, it’s been a while.”

--------------
Well here’s the first chapter I hope you all like it…
I’ll try to update as soon as possible…
Thanks for reading and please do comment it just shows me that I have readers who enjoy my work...or don’t
Thanks for reading…again