Chapter 23: I Loved You, I Love You, I'll Love You

Call Me, Text Me
Hey reader…I hope you enjoy…
Well tell me what you think after…okay…
I’ll stop typing here so you can enjoy the chapter… :]
----- ----- -----

Chapter 23: I loved You, I love you, and I’ll love you…

Seung Hyun waited by Ji Yong sitting on the stool with his hands out on the bar table as his hands were laced into each other. He just thought to himself, is it going to work now? Is everything going to be now it was supposed to be?

There was a burst through the doors of the bar. Seung Hyun looked up and there, the person who he knew would come to help no matter what, So Hee.

So Hee peered through the almost empty bar trying to spot Seung Hyun. She looked taking quick glances around the place then saw Seung Hyun who stood up. So Hee with a confused expression stared to Seung Hyun from afar. She came to help Seung Hyun thinking maybe he was drunk over himself of their depart but he seemed absolutely fine. So Hee paces to Seung Hyun.

In Seung Hyun’s mind, he only wanted that So Hee really had come to fulfill her long lost desire. Of course Seung Hyun loves So Hee but he knew that if he kept her longer to himself, he wouldn’t be sharing both their love for each other but by holding a compromise to one another. There’s a saying that if you love someone very dearly, then you can let that someone go, and that’s exactly what Seung Hyun was doing.

Seung Hyun stood still as So Hee makes her way to reach him, but what she doesn’t knew is that Ji Yong is passed out on the table right behind Seung Hyun, as So Hee reached Seung Hyun she cautiously looked at him to see if he wasn’t hurt of anything.

“Are you okay…you seem…fine…” she replies.

So Hee pulled her hand motioning it slowly towards Seung Hyun but pauses herself remembering she’s not Seung Hyun’s woman anymore. But should it matter? They both are still friends. It’s not wrong to care for a friend who you really believed you could of loved. But it’s pretty awkward to care for someone who you didn’t love because you loved someone else who you couldn’t have.

“So Hee…” a slight mumble came from behind Seung Hyun.

So Hee glanced over Seung Hyun’s shoulder and saw an intoxicated person slumped over the bar table. She turned and looked to Seung Hyun placing her hand on her nape. Wearing a confused expression with eyes needing answers.

“Thanks…for coming…there’s nothing wrong with me but I… know there’s something wrong with the person lying on the tabletop…and you’re going to help him…and finally fix your…broken heart,” Seung Hyun responded.

He saw that So Hee now knew who the sot person on the table was. Seung Hyun embraced So Hee one last time holding in his emotions. He had to do ti one last time, to hold So Hee one more time feeling his love for her because this will be the last he’ll ever feel about her.

“Please don’t make me regret this So Hee…mend your love and shattered heart because I… couldn’t be the one to do that for you,” the painful words came out from Seung Hyun, “but I’ll never regret falling in love with you…I want you to be happy…now…you can…be happy.”

After his response, he immediately unwraps his warm hug and quickly walked away from So Hee. It was the only thing he prayed for to not haunt him in the further, walking out like this. So Hee turned around trying to bring herself to stop Seung Hyun but there was a knot in her heart that stopped her from doing so. She only watches Seung Hyun walk away. Then slowly turns back now looking at whom she just knew in her heart, the person lying in the tabletop tiredly, was definitely Ji Yong.

An uncontrollable tension moved her legs making her walk to Ji Yong bringing herself to sit next to him where she was his pink warm face affected by the alcohol. The know feeling inside her brought tears to her eyes filling up at the edge of her bottom lid and streams down endlessly her cheeks which softly unlatched from her chin marking the table. Tears that fell for the boy she loved from so long ago always telling herself to let go of him, was a feeling she did not want now.

Why did Seung Hyun do this? So Hee knew she couldn’t do anything about this. Every time she hears, feels, or thinks about Ji Yong, her legs become weak and her heart yearns to be near his. But she can’t bring herself to even say a word to him now since it’s been a year they’ve been with each other this close. So Hee’s fingertips softly brushes Ji Yong’s hair.

“Why are you doing this …to…yourself,” So Hee says with slight cries.

As expected, Ji Yong didn’t respond, he was just knocked out lying his face on the table with had a small puddle. Noticing what has happened So Hee gently wrapped her arms around Ji Yong as she rests her head on his back. She uncontrollably cried silently letting everything out. Every part of her was hurting, why was Ji Yong crying? Why here, why now? So Hee wept trying to understand what happened.

But…nothing clicked in her mind. She was in too much pain. It’s only been a year and this is how Ji Yong really is, while So Hee lived in denial with Seung Hyun. She sniffed in her cries and breaks her hold from Ji Yong. So Hee sat straight up on the stool placing her elbows on the table burying her face in her hands.

“So…Hee…” a cracked mumble came out of Ji Yong.

So Hee immediately turned to Ji Yong but only was him lying on the table top with one side of his face right on that table top still drunken as his eyes stayed shut. She waited for a moment to see if he would say another word…but he went silent again. She turned away slowly staring in from of her.

“I…really liked…Seung Hyun…but it never grew to become love,” So Hee lets out with faint cries, “because…I never erased you from my heart…no matter how hard…I tried to forget you.”

Now So Hee was crying softly unable to hold her emotions. Then held in her tears of pain to speak again.

“I got…your message…but…never had the chance…to listen to the message…but…I really…did want…to know what…you wanted to say.”

“I love you,” Ji Yong responded tiredly, “that’s…what I wanted…to say…”

So Hee’s heart felt heavy as she slowly turns toward to Ji Yong. She couldn’t believe her ears. Is this…even really happening right now? So Hee waited again for another response. But there was only silence; she shook her head thinking what was she doing? Ji Yong is drunk. She stared at Ji Yong’s pink face that was now becoming to his regular skin tone; she saw a tear seep out of his closed eyes.

“Ji Yong…” So Hee whispers as she cried silently.

Suddenly, her phone rang making her jump. So Hee searched through her purse and grabbed her phone checking who was calling. The screen displayed that it was and unknown caller. So Hee sighs and answers the phone as calmly as she could. The other line was just dead silent.

“Hello…this is Ahn So Hee…may I ask who is calling?”

“Ji Yong-se-yo…” she listened over the speaker. (yeo bo se yo = Korean greet over the phone but this is Ji Yong’s and So Hee’s secret greet to let each other know that it’s them when they call and they don’t know who is calling)

so Hee stared to Ji Yong where he had the phone to his mouth.

“I’m sorry…So Hee…for making you suffer,” Ji Yong spoke tiredly over the speaker as So Hee watched with tears filling up her eyes, “I’ve realized how much you’re worth to me…and I may not be your friend now…so will you…accept me…as your lover?”

So Hee shut her eyes as she tried to hold in her harsh cry. So Ji Yong has been suffering all by himself. So Hee looks to Ji Yong and he was now slowly opening his eyes where tears just kept coming out his swelling eyes.

“So Hee…are you…there,” Ji Yong asked broken in between the phrase.

Ji Yong waited for a response over the phone but heard nothing.

“Babo…” came from Ji Yong’s speaker and that was the end of that conversation. So Hee hung up on Ji Yong. His heart felt as if it had stopped. There wasn’t meaning for him to he in this world anymore, he thought to himself. But then a voice that kept him to second-guess himself said, “to not give up on So Hee because deep down inside, So Hee is the one he’ll truly love.”

He then wiped his eyes to clear his vision from the tears building up in his eyes. Ji Yong pressed the keys on his phone and heard a rang after he sent his message. He immediately got up from the stool standing on his two feet turning away from So Hee not noticing that she was here the whole time even through the conversation he had minutes ago. He was still pretty drunk. So Hee could tell, watching him sway back and forth. She just wated and checked the text message he sent to her.

[I’m in love with u Ahn So Hee – Ji Yong]

So Hee gently smiled as tears feel down from her eyes. She stared to Ji Yong then sent him a message back smiling. Ji Yong felt his phone vibrate and immediately opened his phone to check the message.

[Babo…- So Hee]

That was the only word that came upon his cellular screen. He didn’t know what came across him but his heart felt heavy and confused. His legs gave up on him making him stumble where he sat back down on the stool. So Hee who was behind him motioned her arms to secure around Ji Yong at a distance to assure he wasn’t going to slip off the stool and fall to the floor.

“I’ve…always…” Ji Yong tired to let out.

“Loved me…” So Hee finished Ji Yong’s statement.

Ji Yong turned around after So Hee’s response. His vision was clear then it blurred as tears welled up in his eyes. The tears rolled down against his cheeks and So Hee was right in front of him. Ji Yong saw that So Hee had been crying witnessing she had swelled up lids and countless streams of tears traced down her cheeks.

“So Hee…” he whispered as if a question.

Oddly Ji Yong managed to get up from sitting on the stool and on his two feet walked towards So Hee, but he stumbles on his step. So Hee catches Ji Yong from falling. They both let out a sigh of relief as Ji Yong got a hold of himself and in a better posture.

“Babo…be careful,” So Hee says with a slight smile staring into Ji Yong’s eyes which litted up more than before.

He placed his hand under the side of So Hee’s face and slowly embraced her nape. Ji Yong was mesmerized now, caught under So Hee’s sorrow expressed eyes.

“Is that what I am…well I can’t be…any more careful when I’m with you So Hee…you’ve cared for me…ever since we’ve known each other, “ Ji Yong explained was tears rolled down So Hee’s eyes, “I’ve always had a fuzzy warm aura when you’re around me…never understanding that feeling was love…but ever since your departure from me…I felt that emptiness…now…I guess…you have the right to call me that…”

The tears kept running down So Hee’s face. Hearing these words come from Ji Yong made her weak. She understood that feeling because she has always felt that way toward Ji Yong. He gently wiped her tears.

“Let me make it up to you So Hee…because our time apart show me how much we were meant for each other…we’re not meant to be separated…we always end up in each others’ arms…because your love is on story meant to last for many lifetimes ahead of us, So Hee…I loved you then…but never realized…I love you new and won’t ever let go of this love…because I’ll love you for many lifetimes to come…”

So Hee cuts off Ji Yong with a kiss. This time this was a kiss that was meant to be taken and given at the right time.

“You have no idea how long I’ve waited for you to say those words…” So Hee replies almost as of a whisper with tears of happiness falling from her eyes, “I loved you…I love you…and I’ll love you…Kwon Ji Yong.”

The two knowing they’re inseparable enticely had that fuzzy warm feeling inside. They felt connected as they looked into each other’s eyes. Their minds were on their won as they both in since moved in closer giving each other a kiss with their eyes shut, their desires being answered through all these years, their love finally as one.

----- Many months later -----

* Cellular phone ringing *

“Hey…what’s up,” So Hee spoke through to the phone.

“So Hee, what’s holding you up…I’m not going to wait for you…I’m starting the movie,” Yoobin nearly yelled over on the other line.

“Go ahead…it’s okay I won’t be coming anytime soon, I still have some papers to fill. Don’t worry about me…um…I’ll come in like through the middle of the movie, okay,” So Hee replied.

Yoobin sighs, “So Hee…I’m just playing…you’re too sweet…I’m not going to watch without you…take your time honey…oh…and I love you dear…be here soon okay?”

So Hee smiles, “Okay Yoobin…bye.”

“Bye,” Yoobin responded back through the speaker.

-----

Finally, So Hee arrived to Yoobin’s place. It was their girl’s night out. So Hee fixed her hair fluffing the ends and rang the doorbell. She waited for a while but no one came to open the door. So Hee knocked this time and she got the same response. Then So Hee twisted the doorknob and oddly it was unlocked. Now she became worried because the lights were out. ‘Did something happen?’ So Hee thought worriedly. She quickly opened the door and immediately switched on the lights and turned around.

“Surprise!!!”

So Hee jumped. There were balloons everywhere; a huge banner hung up over the entrance, So Hee’s family was there, including Yoobin’s and Vanness’s. Seung Hyun was there as well. Ji Yong’s family was in the house too. So Hee had no idea what was going on. She looked around and spotted Yumin, her friend and assistant from America. So Hee was overwhelmed with joy.

“You guys…what…is this…all about,” So Hee says hoarsely.

Everyone smiled then the group splitted making an open gap and Ji Yong came through the gap towards So Hee.

“Everyone knows you’re one of a kind and received much love from you somehow,” Ji Yong says reaching So Hee’s hand as he stared mesmerized by her beauty, “and I…received your love everyday of my life…now your friends and family are here because…they love you…but not as much as me…but…the point is…they are going to witness my love and commitment to you.”

So Hee was still confused and touched by Ji Yong’s words. She smiled at how sweet Ji Yong was to bring everyone who’s been a part of their lives together like this. Ji Yong went down on one of his knees. So Hee became shock with excitement and began to tear up.

“Ahn So Hee, will you marry me?”

The phrase that came out of Ji Yong nearly stopped So Hee’s heart. The family and friends smiled just anticipating for So Hee’s answer. They knew this was coming up, which was the reason everyone was here gathering around for. To watch the two couple who grew up with each other finally share one love that will grow over the years. Ji Yong stared into So Hee’s watery eyes with the most charming smile that So Hee has engraved in her mind to never forget this moment.

“…Y…Yes…Yes,” So Hee replies excitedly with cries in between the words nodding her head.

Everyone wailed excitedly over So Hee’s response. Ji Yong immediately got up on his feet and lifted So Hee up gently spinning her around excited of the news then placed her down. He gave a passionate kiss as So Hee returned his kiss. They gently pulled away from their kiss and saw each other’s warmth in their eyes.

“I loved you,” Ji Yong says loudly to only where So Hee could hear him over the happy friends and family. “I love you…” So Hee said with a smile sending a warm flush across Ji Yong’s face. And they both leaned in really close and replied in sync, “Because I’ll love you for many lifetimes to come.”

----- ----- A/N ----- -----
for those of you who didn’t understand the I loved you…I love you…I’ll love you…
they relate to the past, present, and future
because So Hee loved Ji Yong in the past but could never be with him [I “loved” you]
he ends up loving her in the present [I “love” you]
then they both love each other
because they get married to build their love in the future [“I’ll love” you]

----- ----- -----
okay…THIS IS THE END OF MY STORY….
I hoped you all enjoyed the fanfic…
Because I really put a lot on this fanfic… though
I might of lagged on updates but I didn’t give up on the story…
Thanks to all you readers…I came to finish it…
I hope that this story was satisfying
Please leave your comments and thoughts…I would really love to know how you guys thought about my fanfic…

Thank you and come check out my other works….
/mikazuki_angel1 [complete]
/Mikazuki_Angel2 [on going]