Chapter 19: At the Moment

Call Me, Text Me
Okay here is an update…sorry for the long wait…
Way to busy to update…
Well I hope you guys aren’t mad at me…
Enjoy!! ^_^
---------------

Chapter 19: At the Moment

The room was soon being filled with the aroma of noodles. The sleeping beauty was shuffling in the sheets of the bed. She felt her tired tense body heavy as she reached her arms over her head for the pillows giving off a long stretch. Finally feeling ease from the nice stretch she yawned as she gently rubbed her eyes. Then suddenly she shot straight up from the bed and noticed the room.

“Oh…I’m still at Seung Hyun’s,” So Hee mumbled to her just awaken self from the shock

So Hee got straight out of bed and searched for her clothes. As she managed to pull her clothes off from the drawers by the bed her phone fell down. So Hee only bent down and quickly grabbed the phone to see she had a miss call and a voicemail. But as she opened her phone, she recognized the missed call was Ji Yong who also left the voicemail. Her heart thumped harder as if it was going to come out of her chest. So Hee was still having reactions just seeing his name on her phone. She replayed the moment she confessed her true feelings towards Ji Yong, which only made her heart become enraged with fear and pain. So Hee deleted the miss call from Ji Yong in her menu but decided to listen to the voicemail. She pressed the view button and it started to connect…

[So Hee…--]

Before she could listen any further Seung Hyun opens the door to see So Hee standing in his room. So Hee jumped and pulled her phone away from her ears and pressed the end button.

“Oh…you’re up,” Seung Hyun says happily, “what are you doing?”

“Oh um…just umm…deleting some unwanted voicemails…” So Hee replied timidly.

Seung Hyun only nodded his head and came by So Hee. She quickly went to the messages of the voicemail box and accidentally deleted all the messages within the voicemail box.

“Aish…” So Hee spoke under her breath harshly.

“What happened,” Seung Hyun asked worriedly.

So Hee only slide her phone shut and sat down on the edge of the bed and slowly closed her eyes disappointedly. Now she won’t get to hear Ji Yong’s message. But what does she care to know what Ji Yong wanted to talk about by leaving a message? So Hee sighs as she thinks to herself not to care anymore. Seung Hyun stared confusedly.

“Is everything okay So Hee,” Seung asked as he walks up to So Hee by the bed and rest his hands on her shoulder.

He stared at her confusedly trying to understand why was she acting this way, unwillingly hiding something. Only staring down to So Hee, Seung Hyun slowly got down to his knees to stare straight into her eyes. He notices that she had the mournful look in her eyes. But without thinking he leans in ahead towards So Hee and shuts his manly eyes to gently lock his lips onto her soft warm lips.

So Hee didn’t expect something like this to happen now, she was in her little world of delusion of disappointment but then BAHM! Seung Hyun kissing…out of nowhere. Suddenly So Hee’s mouth worked slowly following after Seung Hyun as she felt a rush flowing in her body and unknowingly starts to close her eyes falling more and more deeper into the kiss. They tasted each other’s luscious tongues heating up each other’s appetite for more. Seung Hyun pressed his weight onto So Hee’s body making her fall back to the bed with their kiss unbreakable. So Hee’s heart raced, as she knew she was lying down on the bed. Then Seung Hyung softly breaks the kiss and looks in So Hee’s eyes. He could feel himself coming to a reaching point of possession. He felt So Hee’s hands and oddly could feel her shivering as if it was freezing in the room. Then realizing that of course, So Hee was untouched and still full of pureness. Seung Hyun felt his heart slowing down tying to ease himself from the urge of taking advantage of So Hee. He leans down to kiss her forehead and got up from the bed and walked to the door.

“Come on, lets eat some breakfast while it’s still warm,” Seung Hyun says standing in the doorway.

So Hee lifted herself upright on the bed confused but relieved that the mood ended that way. She stared to Seung Hyun and only smiled as she nodded her head.

-----

So Hee sat at the dinning counter table while Seung Hyun served the food. It was so sweet of him, So Hee thought. She tries to picture themselves doing this everyday, oh how could she just let Seung Hyun do everything by himself. She laughs softly at the thought. The coy laughter brings a rushing feeling of warmth down Seung Hyun’s spine. He turns to look at So Hee as she happily ate the warm bowl of noodles.

“Well I guess you’re opening your shop today right,” Seung Hyun asks as he pulls out a bowl for himself.

So Hee nods her head taking her chopsticks and digging in the noodles

“Don’t you work today as well,” So Hee questioned staring up slightly to Seung Hyun.

But he didn’t reply. Where his facial expression became stern in the eyes making So Hee become worried. Seung Hyun looks towards So Hee and noticed her concern, he didn’t want to tell So Hee that he quit but there was no other better explanation than the truth. So Hee waited for his answer while Seung Hyun grew quiet. As he stared to the concern So Hee, his heart ached staring at her mournful eyes that perfectly matched her slightly pouted lips.

“Okay, don’t get all crazy but…” Seung Hyun finally spoke after realizing that he had to be true to So Hee and didn’t want her to become depressed over his problems, “I quit the photo studio. I want to work with you. I’m qualified so you don’t need to worry, I’ve got plenty of experience,” Seung Hyun begged So Hee.

She felt unusual. For some odd reason this didn’t feel right. Was it because of that incident after her fashion show? Is that the reason why he quit? So Hee wanted to know so badly.

“Oh come on So Hee, sweety…I want us to be happy,” Seung Hyun interrupted her thoughts.

So Hee really wanted their relationship to work, but she didn’t want this to happen. Seung Hyun thought from the back of his mind. He didn’t want to see Ji Yong, after what he did to So Hee. He decided to keep So Hee happy instead of making her feeling heartache all the time. They both stared at each other blankly, but Seung Hyun noticed So Hee blushing as she stared back down to her breakfast and dug in the noodles with her chopsticks and gobbling down the noodles. Staring at her only made Seung Hyun’s heart flutter as he tried to gather meaningful words to respond to her coyness.

So Hee had to agree to Seung Hyun’s suggestion. She had to let him work at her clothing store. There was no other reason but he really did quit at the photo studio. Sometimes while working she would wonder how Ji Yong was really doing. Yoo Bin still came to the work building for her modeling business with So Hee. But it was different; they hardly spoke to each other. Everything changed all of a sudden.

--- 1 Year Later ---

It was a really big sale at the store. All the girls were going crazy over the clothes. Seung Hyun couldn’t deal with the over load but managed to pull off giving many customers their appetite for So Hee’s products. Seung Hyun has brought much attention to the store. All the women in the store try to get their hands on him, but luckily, the great Seung Hyun keeps himself untouched at all times. After finishing the last customer in the register line, he smiled in relief.

“Finally,” Seung Hyun whispers under his breath.

All that ran in his mind was So Hee, he wanted to do something tonight; it was going to be their first year with each other. Even though it’s been only a year, he really was in love with So Hee. Seung Hyun sighs in satisfaction. Maybe, it will be a special night for something good and memorable.

-----

So Hee finally was heading out of the tall building trying to catch a cab to head to her first dinner meeting with other fashion icon designers. This meeting was an important one, she’s going to go international, but this time hosting with her new products like her line of shoes, accessories, men, and children’s clothing.

As she got to the dinner meeting, everyone, business organizers for the show, the designers all discussed about So Hee’s product line. Now she was being introduced to the cosmetics and perfume/cologne line. Even though she’s got only a year’s experience on this entire fashion-designing attitude, she’s grown from it; she’s made much progress, inventing accessories, shoes and clothing for men and children from formal to casual wear. So Hee loved the idea of cosmetics and perfume/cologne for her line of fashion. So another great step to success was on her way.

After the meeting was over So Hee was headed back to her office getting there was full enjoyment but as she got out of the cab, she saw someone she hadn’t seen for almost nine months now. It was Yoo Bin. So Hee got out of the cab and felt nervousness flying around her.

It’s been pretty long since Yoo Bin has been in front of So Hee. Ever since Yoo Bin quit being So Hee’s icon model, they’ve never seen each other after. So Hee never knew why but from what her other employees told her was that Yoo Bin had to go back to Taiwan. So Hee was very burdened over this issue for she didn’t have her friend to help her through this fashion business. Yumin, her friend from America couldn’t come back to South Korea or else she wouldn’t be able to go back to America. But everything’s been fine, it’s been a year since everything, she had Seung Hyun by her side to help her through everything and anything. He’s been a great support.

As So Hee’s thoughts ran through her mind, Yoo Bin kindly bowed to greet her. So Hee bowed as well and they both met eyes.

“It’s been a while, you look great,” Yoo Bin started first.

So Hee politely thanked Yoo Bin and said the same exact words. Yoo Bin was beautiful as always, they both hugged each other and went inside the lobby area. So Hee was still nervous inside feeling as if something was going to happen. Yoo Bin smiled managing to ease So Hee’s nerves.

“So Hee, I know you’ve been a great friend to me and I want to thank you for all your kindness,” Yoo Bin explained, “I’ve been a really unreliable person those past months but I hope you can forgive me.”

So Hee was confused of such a response she didn’t understand what Yoo Bin did that would bring her to ask for forgiveness. So Hee shook her head and replied, “Yoo Bin, you’ll always be my dear friend, but you didn’t do anything wrong.”

Yoo Bin was so relieved that she propped over So Hee and wrapping her arms around the still so tiny lady So Hee from relief knowing such news. So Hee hugged Yoo Bin as well thinking she might never get a hug like this from her friend whom she’d given up her first love to.

“So Hee,” Yoo Bin said excitedly, “I have great news to tell you. I’ve been engaged and my wedding is a week away, I want you to be my maid of honor. I know this is sudden but would you?”

So Hee was filled with mixed emotions, happiness, bewilderedness, and somewhat heartache. But why heartache? She’s with Seung Hyun now, there’s no need for heartache. So maybe Ji Yong’s heart never had a place for her. So Hee came back to her senses and realized she was going to be maid of honor. Of course she agreed for the sake of their friendship. It was going to be Yoo Bin’s happiest moment in life and it would be so much greater to share that happiness on such a marvelous day. Yoo Bin only hugged So Hee tightly.

“I’m so happy now, thank you So Hee, you’re more than a friend could ask for,” Yoo Bin phrased, “you have to see him, he’s-“

Before Yoo Bin could finish her words, her phone rang in the moment. Yoo Bin politely excused herself to take the call. So Hee alone for the moment thought within her mind. So it’s finally come to this, finally marriage, again, but his time it was going to happen. Yoo Bin came back interrupting So Hee’s thought.

“I’m sorry but I have to go now, my fiancé and I have to go meet up at his parent’s house,” Yoo Bin quickly hagged So Hee one last time and left waving back at So Hee.

Only watching Yoo Bin leave, So Hee went up to her office after. She thought long about Yoo Bin’s news. Then realizing that she hasn’t seen Ji Yong for the past year. Interrupted by her cell phone ring tone, she saw that it was Seung Hyun.

“Hello,” So Hee replied kindly.

“Hey hun, I’m going to close up the store early so I’m just letting you know,” Seung Hyun says over the phone.

So Hee smiled from the fact of his cunning ways, then he spoke again.

“I’m coming in a bit to pick you up.”

“Oh, actually, I’ll just go home myself,” So He tries to convince Seung Hyun.

“Uh…not today…I’m take you out…we need to have some fun, we’ve been working not-stop hun…please,” Seung Hyun begged as dearly as he could, trying to win So Hee over.

Well, it was true they’ve been working so hard they hardly spent much time with each other. So then So Hee agreed. Seung Hyun glees and gave her a kiss over the phone, then hung up the phone.

She sighed, not sure if it was because she was happy or was it over Yoo Bin’s news. So Hee felt there was something in her heart that didn’t feel the same anymore and she didn’t like this unusual feeling building up inside her.

---------------
Okay…so how was the chapter…
I hope you guys aren’t confused or mad…
Please do leave comments…I know…
I’ve been really lacking on this story…
But don’t worry…I’m still working on this…
Thanks for reading readers…if it weren’t for you…
I don’t think I would be able to keep writing…