Busy Night

Call Me, Text Me
Seung Hyun finally makes it out through the crowd and finds that the girl was still alone. She was sitting where her back view was all Seung Hyun saw. He stood by the bar table and closely examines the girl’s movements. He looks down at her shoes, which were black two inch heels. He then moves his eyes from her shoes to her slim legs that were wrapped in black stockings. He smirks with one eyebrow going up. then his eyes reaches her short denim shorts that was a shade of dark navy. His eyes move to her black top that she worn loosely that exposed one of her shoulders. Then his eyes slowly shifts to her curled hair that was soen and he slightly sees the side of her face.

Seung Hyun got his eye candy display and so he moves in to approach her. he sits right by the girl slightly bumps into her.

"Oh...I'm sorry Miss," Seung Hyun says politely, "there were just so many peo...ple.."

The girl turns to look at Seung Hyun, but Seung Hyun saw her hair moved away which bounced from her pale face. Her eyes glistened from all the colorful flashing lights. At that moment the music from the club began to turn down to Seung Hyun. He saw an expression so sad that his heart started to beat harder and slower from the scene. He felt as if time had stopped and looked into the girls eyes. But it didn't last long until the girl slowly closed her eyes and tears streamed down her face and falls over Seung Hyun's shoulder. Seung Hyun surprised reacts quickly by getting up and now she slumped over into his arms.

"Miss! Miss...are you alright," Seung Hyun asks shockingly.

He looks over at the bar table and saw a whole lot of shot glasses and two mugs. His eyes widen from the view and looks down at the girl, the side of her face against his chest.

Seung Hyun clicks his tougue and looks around for the bartender but he wasn't there. Seung Hyun looks around to find other sources ner by. But then he decided to go out of the club, which he sets the girl sitting down on the chair and he turns his back towards her and gives her a piggy-back-ride and they both go through the crowd out of the club.

Seung Hyun heads towards his car and manages to open the car door and places the girl gently in the passenger seat.

Seung Hyun sighs and motionlessly closes the car door and goes to the driver seat. He takes out his keys and sticks it in the key hole then starts the engine. He looks to the left and sees the girl. She was facing toward Seung Hyun and he notices a stream line of tear from the corner end of her right eye down to her chin. Seung Hyun brings his left hand and gently wipes the wetness from her face. Then he grabs the seat belt to buckle her up but as he clicked in the belt his face was two inches away from her face. He could smell the alcohol from the distance and he quickly breathes out from his nose but as he did he also smelt a sweet soft scent coming from her.

Seung Hyun quickly moved back to his seat and drove out to the street.

--- Back in the club ---

Ji Yong was already down to his third mug. he lost all sense of time that he completely forgot that he came with Seung Hyun. Ji Yong turns back to look for Seung Hyun but notices that he wasn't there. Jing Yong gets up from his seat and looks far across the crowd but still no sign of Seung Hyun. He jolts up from the vibration of his phone. It was a text message, which he flips hi phone open to read it.

[ji yong..sorry dud but ur gonna hav 2 catch a taxi...i'm @ my place w/grl sorry -Seung Hyun]

Ji Yong flips his phone shut now filled with rage thinking to himself why did he even bother to come if his friend was just looking for someone to get layed on. Ji Yong goes back to sit down on his spot for the last past 35 minutes. he askes the bartender for another drink, but something stronger.

--- Back to Seung Hyun's situation ---

Seung Hyun exhausted from carrying the girl on his back up to his apartment turns on the light and dims it then finally sets her on his couch in the living room. He falls to the floor rear ended and lays on the floor as he puts both his arms over his face. Then he hears music in a soft tone that was like a chime pitch. Seung Hyun gets up from the floor and listens again to where it was coming from. and he hears it from the diraction of the girl. Seung Hyun realizes it was her phone which was located in her right front pocket. He thinks to himself if he should look in her phone or not. But the phone kept ringing so his curiosity overcame which urged him to get the phone.

Seung Hyun placed his right hand on her hips and felt the phone and clumsily takes out the phone too quickly from being so nervous that he ripped the pocket of her shorts. Seung Hyun srunts his face with one of his eyebrow up surprised and shocked to what he just did. Seung Hyun lets out a harsh sigh and slides the phone up to read a text message.

[where the hell r u? -Yumin]

"Yu...min...hmm," Seung Hyun says with a questioning tone.

He looks at the girl lying down in his couch and back at her phone. he presses the numbers on the phone replying back to this Yumin.

[i'm @ a friend's house] then Seung Hyun presses the send button and slides the phone down.

Seung Hyun didn't want to cause any problems for the girl. It already seems she's got some problems of her own that's why she's in this state so he replies as the girl which he had no idea who she was. The phone rings with a vibration and Seung Hyun slides it up to read the message.

[WHAT! get ur back here -Yumin]

Seung Hyun grunts and presses the munbers again.

[can't busy right now] and presses the send button again the slides the phone down shut.

Seung Hyun waits for the reply but nothing came up so he placed the girl's phone on the couch. He looks at her shorts with an expression of guilt. He debates to himself if he should take it off or not. Seung Hyun sighs and decides not to. The phone rings startling Seung Hyun.

"Aish!"

Seung Hyun slides the phone up open and read the message.

[WTH m i gonna say 2 ur parents u n i r {you and i are} supposed 2 sleep over @ ur parents -Yumin]

Seung Hyun presses the numbers but this time he hopes this Yumin don't reply back.

[dont worry im @ a friend's house & in good hands so i'll b home 2 morrow im not doing anything bad im in good hands] then sends the message and slides the phone down closed and places the phone on the couch but then the phone rings again.

Seung Hyun grunts and slides the phone up open and read the message so irritated by now.

[ok u better b..niterz -Yumin]

Seung Hyun lets out a relieved sigh and replies back

[niterz] and sends the message then he sets the phone on the couch and closes the phone.

He looks at the girl still lying on the couch with her head resting on the middle of the armrest. Her right arm was on the floor. Seung Hyun kneels down and gently grabs the girl's frail pailed skin arm and sets it on the edge of the couch that had enough room for her arm. Seung Hyun turns to look at the girl's facial features and this time he saw her round face with these closes eyes that had lashes that perfectly still curled up at the ends of shuch a dark black shade. And with these closed eyes there was a small nose that was so cute he just wanted to pinch it. Which finally after the closed eyes ans cute small nose, there was her lips that curved so lovely with the shade of pale pink wich ere so perfectly plumped. Seung Hyun didn't see a girl, nor a woman, he saw and angel, that's what he saw. His heart was beating much harder and much slower then before. He moved in closer towards her lips without helping this tempting feeling. He was much closer now until the angel he saw got up from the couch and now was sitting. Seung Hyun moved back and stumbled to the floor.

"Yumin...it's...so dark...oohm...," the girl mumbles while leaning forward.

Seung Hyun came back up to his knees and helped the girl steadily in an upright position.

"Miss...I'm not Yumin but I..."

And the girl regurgitated all of what she consumed at the club all over Seung Hyun and on herself with a second withdrawl. And fell back into the couch with all the mess all over herself and on Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun gets up on hi two feet with much disgust written all over his face. the smelly stench makes him gag but he matains his stability of holding it. He goes to the bathroom to clean up the mess. He comes back to the living room with paper towels and rolls of tissue and a couple of plastic bags.

Seung Hyun looks at the girl and knows he's got to change her sadly. And so he wipes the loor and takes off his dirtly jacket and shirt which he throws in the bag. Then he starts to gently strip off the girls black top drowned in her own vomit.

---------------
well i hope you enjoyed the chapter...next chapter is coming soon...

please comment...they motivate me...haha...