Chapter 12

Love or Respect

Hoya POV

Mi-Sun had performed a little. I, honestly had no idea she could dance like that. My eyes were on her the whole entire time. When she ended, I was completely speechless. I couldn't think of anything to say. Nothing at all. What really blew my mind, was her ability to sing. Her voice. Gosh. Words can't describe it. Dongwoo kept nudging me with his elbow and, yes, I was getting so annoyed, I had to give him my evil glare again.

"She's not only cute, but talented." I thought. "Man... I am losing it..."

When Mi-Sun ended her song, we all clapped.

"Sunshine, you have such a beautiful voice." Sungjong said.

"Komawo." Mi-Sun said with a smile.

"You should really be an idol. Like you can join Woollim." L said.

"...do you really think I have what it takes to be in Woolim?"

"With talent like yours it's most likely you could make it." Woohyun said.

"Well we'll see. Anyhow I need to use the ladies room, real quick. You guys got one?" She quickly got up and ran to where we were all pointing. After she left, everyone's eyes turned to me.

"Bwoh?" I asked uneasy.

"Hyung, you've been quit ever since Mi-Sun performed." Sungyeol said.

"Yeah quieter then me." L added.

"Something wrong hyung?" Sungjong asked.

I just stayed silent.

"Come on Hoya, you can tell us. We wont make fun of you." Sunggyu said. "Well, at least I wont make fun of you."

"...I ... I can't say..." I mumbled.

"Oh yes you can. Just tell us why you love Sunshine so much." Woohyun teased.

"Nah I don't— Wait a minute! I never told you that."

"AHA! So it's true!!"

"Hoya we all know you're in love with her." Sunggyu added.

"But how did you—" I then turned my head to Dongwoo who was whistling and acting insist. "DONGWOO!!!!!!"

"Yeah I might of mentioned to the others..." he said.

"Oh you're so going to get it now!" I then started to chase him around the practice room. "When I get you, you are so dead!!!!!!"

Mi-Sun POV

I went to the restroom because I had shocks all over my body. I was suddenly breathing hard, not because I danced and sang, but for being so nervous and doing those things in front of Hoya. My heart was racing, my stomach had butterflies, and my legs felt like rubber. This feeling I have, was getting way too strong. What did i have to do to get rid of them forever? I looked into the mirror and asked that same question over and over. Then it hit me. So it's true. I thought I was just plain crazy. I'm in love with him. The shocks. They must of telling me to just admit my feelings. I tried to calm myself down but the thought of Hoya just kept on reappearing.

"Calm yourself Mi-Sun. Calm yourself. Just breathe slowly...you'll be fine. Just act like nothing happened."

I exited the restroom and went back to the others. As I stepped out, I noticed Hoya chasing Dongwoo like crazy. Hoya looked really angry and Dongwoo looked...well his normal self. He was laughing (of course) and screamed a little. I didn't know whether he was scared or just having fun. The others were just watching and laughing. When I approached them, I asked "Why is Hoya trying to kill Dongwoo?"

"Oh Sunshine, when did you get here?" Sunggyu asked, trying to control his laughter.

"Just a while ago...and should I be concerned on what's going on here." I watched Dongwoo almost trip on something.

"Ani. It's normal."

"Are you sure?" I saw them nod. "Wow... why does it seem you guys always talk about the good stuff while I'm gone."

"Oh you have no idea."

After watching Hoya chase Dongwoo for 20 minutes, Sunggyu had finally stepped in to stop them from running around. Hoya still looked angry and Dongwoo ran behind me to hide himself. The others calmed Hoya down. I helped as well. When I had made eye contact with him, he seemed calm and gave me a smile. They soon continued their practice. Another hour passed by and they ended with the song called 'Be Mine'. Of course I loved it. As I watched them, I noticed Hoya had more feeling into the song then the others did. Does he love someone? Well it looks like it. I wonder who it is? One things for sure, it's not me...