The Deal

Mend My Heart

Ha Neul was planning the live show and upcoming shopping mall merchandise in his office.

He held onto the paper of the new product that will launch soon. Couple tee shirts? Couple key chains, shoes, pajamas, hats, etc. What to do? There are too many samples, he’s not sure if some of them are even that influential. Suddenly, light bulbs snap in his head. He got out of his office with the stack of paper and box full of items.

He quickly dials Bo Young’s number. But she didn’t answer. He called her office instead.

“Hello.”

“Hello, can I talk to Producer Park?”

“Sorry, but she’s not in her office now.”

“Where is she?”

“May I know who this is?”

“Director Kang from K Group. I have something urgent to Producer Park regarding the upcoming events at Gem Entertainment.”

“Currently, she is- Hello, Producer Park.”

“Is she there right now?”

“Ah yes,” Assistant Lee Kwang Soo handed her the phone.

“Hello, Producer Park speaking.”

“Hello Producer Park. It’s oppa.”

“Oppa?” She wondered who it was. Kwang Soo covered his mouth in surprise like, ‘When did she get an oppa?’.

“Kang Ha Neul.”

“Oh it’s you.” Kwang Soo was even more surprise that she talked to the Director of K Group so comfortably.

“Of course. I want to talk with you about something urgent.”

“Like?”

“Can’t you just spare a little bit of your time for oppa?”

“Time is money.”

“Mine is precious too.” Bo Young chuckled with his answer, Kwang Soo was shocked. ‘How come she’s smiling?’

“When and where?”

“Here and now,” The voice repeated through the phone and behind her. She turned around to see him hold up a box. Kwang Soo was just totally confused, jaw drops and fell off his chair behind the desk. ‘Is this even possible? What kind of relationship are they in???’

********************************************************************************************

“Couple items?” Bo Young question as they sat in the cubicle lounge. Ha Neul only nodded. “Why me, a single woman?”

“Then me, a single man?” He pointed to himself. “Why don’t we both try these for a while?” Bo Young only stared at him. “Don’t think about anything weird. I just want to test them out. IF you like them, then other women would like them too. Don’t you think so?”

“*Sighs* But you know, every deal has a price.” She sipped her fruit shake.

“Ooooh. Like always, business woman type,” Bo Young only shrugged her shoulders. “What is it?”

Bo Young only slyly grinned at him.

“What?” He question again. She leaned in to whisper in his ear.

While they were doing that, employees pass by the cubicle and Kwang Soo’s group who seems to be passing saw them.

“What?!” Ha Neul can only exclaim.

“Take it or leave it.” Bo Young said and started getting up. Quickly, he grabbed her hand. The employees were wide eyes and hid behind the wall. Ha Neul didn’t answer so she was going to leave. He ran to stop her and blocked the door.

“I-I’ll ~~ it.”

“What did you say?” Bo Young leaned closer. “I can’t hear you.”

“I…I’ll do…it.” He hesitated. Bo Young had a wide grin on her face and turned back to take the couple items before leaving him alone. His face was blush ridden.

All the employees pretended to be busy as she exited and started gathering as soon as Ha Neul left too.

‘Oh my goodness, did you see that?’

‘Of course I did, you think I’m blind or what?’

‘Never thought that Producer Park would have anytime to date.’

‘Right? Whenever I see her, she is always working.’

‘I didn’t think anyone would date her.’

‘Yah,’ Kwang Soo stood seriously, ‘Aren’t you guys being such big mouths?’ Everyone quickly quiet down as Kwang Soo brushed his hair away from his face. He looked at them suavely before giving them an intense glare. He smiled evilly at them before hovering over lie a big boss.

‘I told you so. You didn’t believe me.’ Kwang Soo chatted like an ahjumma with the change of expression. Everyone started chattering again. ‘I think that they are in some type of relationship.’

‘Really?’

‘She even called him oppa.’ Everyone gasped as Kwang Soo continued to gossip around the group. Soon, news spread all over Gem Entertainment about them being in a secret relationship.

*****************************************************************

Hehehe. I just love Kwang Soo's reaction. Thanks for the new subscribers! PLease comment down below :) Want to know what Bo Young said? Keep reading :P