A New Beginning

Mend My Heart

Bo Young opened her eyes and blinked at the white ceiling that she faced. Where am I?

She tried to get up but she was connected to many machines and her whole body ache. The door opened and the old couple came in. They were dressed nicely, a friendly couple. The woman ran up to her and helped her sat up. The man came alongside and put the pillow behind her.

“Be careful.”

Bo Young stared at the strange couple who were being so nice to her.

“Who are you?” Those were the first words that spilled out of . “Who…am I?” The couple looked at each other in confusion as the doctor entered the ward.

“Doctor Ji, what happen to my daughter?”

“She can’t remember anything.” The doctor then hurriedly tried to check her. Bo Young went through MRI brain scans and various checkups.

“I’m afraid that Park Bo Young has amnesia.”

“Amnesia?!” The woman gasped in shock.

“It must have happened when she hit the bus and was thrown out.”

“But doctor, how long will it last? She’s not going to forget for the rest of her life right?” The old man asked.

“According to medical history, it might take months or even year. Or maybe never. I suggest that you take care of her though. Amnesia can cause her a lot of migraines and headaches.”

“Thank you Doctor Ji. Thank you for saving our daughter.”

“It’s an honor to have saved your daughter President Park.” The doctor bowed. “She can be discharge within a week or two. I will prescribe some medication for her. Then,”

The old couple walked toward Bo Young who was staring blankly out the window.

“Sweetie,” the old woman rested her hand on Bo Young’s shoulder. The man kneeled down on one knee and held her small hands.

“We are your parents. Your name is Park Bo Young.”

“P-Park. Bo Young.”

“Yes.” They sweetly smiled at her and pulled her into a hug.

**********************************************************************************

It turns out that her parents were wealthy figures of a music entertainment, corporation, and resorts.

My parents took me home. Somewhere that felt so unfamiliar and uncomfortable. There were servants welcoming me and calling me Miss. Miss? But I got over it later on as my parents told me that is how they were supposed to treat me as.

They told me my past. I was kidnapped at a young age and never returned. They looked for me for 20 years and finally found me on the night of my accident.

I don’t remember much but it was said that I was a smart college student though, not trying to boost but yeah. I worked many part time jobs and was a helpful person, an orphan. How I hated that word. Every time I hear it, it makes my blood boil. My parents even sued a bunch of students at my new university for it. I felt bad but it was satisfying.

I majored in business and music as my parents wanted me to carry on the family business. I found out something interesting too. I can play instruments. Isn’t that wonderful?! *Eeeee Errrr rrrr* *ahem* Not really violin but I got better.

My parents were lenient and loved me a lot. I guess they were making up for the loss of 20 years, they spoiled me a lot but taught many things in life. After I was able to fix a financial crisis and embezzlement in the company, many of the directors gave me their respect. That’s how I gain my position in the company and music industry as a producer. My parents were really proud of me. Yes, I know, I know.*Fans myself*

Today is my day back home. Somehow, my parents thought that I might gain more experience my going abroad. I did learn a few things though. I’ll tell you later on. South Korea, here I come!

*******************************************************************************

Please leave me comments! Thank you for reading and subscribing bunnies!