Ding!

Mend My Heart

Bo Young entered the conference room for S and K group collaboration with Gem entertainment. Everyone was seated as she sat at the front side, beside her mother, crossing Ha Neul and In Guk.

In Guk was busy looking through his folder as Ha Neul intently look at her. Why would Eun Ji’s boyfriend be here?

“Today we will be discussing the new couple merchandise launch.” The coordinator started. “The theme from S&K group is to be entwine together. The first merchandise would be matching caps, beanies. There have been surveys and experiments with all the couple items. The second one is a couple t-shirt and matching shoes.” Bo Young grinned and turned away from the screen as her and Ha Neul’s date came back.

Although she was embarrassed, she was secretly happy. She turned to see a happy Ha Neul staring at her with lovely eyes. She quickly look away and maintain he posture. In Guk noticed them looking at each other and clenched his molars, looking annoyed.

Mrs. Park, the Vice President, held up her hand. Everyone stopped to look at her.

“Who came up with this theme? Can you please back up the theme’s reasoning?” Ha Neul then stood up and went to the front for presentation.

“It was my idea. White Day is supposedly a day for lovers. Many may say that these are regular and old fashion but nowadays youngsters seems to be mistaken that it is a day where you spend huge money on each other. I wanted to dedicate these items to those who truly wants to be together.”

“Isn’t it a bit childish?” Bo Young asked seriously. “These days, there are many gangsters who could be mixed up together.” All eyes turned to her. Ha Neul kept up his smile and continued to explain.

“You are correct. Before launching the products, I, personally have tried the products. They seemed to have worked well but almost in efficiently. I got in quite some trouble too.” He chuckled. In Guk notices how Ha Neul could joke around at a time like this.

“Then why?” In Guk asked.

“Thank you for asking that question. That’s why I’m going to ask for the promotion of this product instead.” Ha Neul skipped the power point to the next slide. Some of them gasp and giggle.

“Handcuffs?” Vice-President Park asked.

“That’s right, handcuffs.” He showed pictures of couples holding hands through hand cuffs.

“Isn’t this item a bit too rated, Director Kang?” a board member sked, causing chuckles.

Ha Neul lit up his smile and his lips. “I can see where you are coming from. There has been concept of matchmaking couples through eating at a table with folds between the two people and to select if they want to eat alone or with another person. 90% of the time, the single people chooses to eat with another person, which allows the two people to meet face to face.”

“Relating to this,” he held up the cuffs, “I would like to suggest a promotional event to survey strangers and couples through small missions to see their reactions. If this idea is not liked, then we can move on to another idea before White Day.” He ended his presentation as he looked around the room for permission as he locked eyes with Bo Young as she did too.

In Guk caught his attention as he looked up at Bo Young who stares at Ha Neul attentively. He felt a sudden rush. A suspicion.

“I will allow that and collect the favor after three days of the event.” Vice president Park answered.

“Thank you.” Ha Neul bowed.

Bo Young got ready to leave behind Vice President Park, her mother as Ha Neul and In Guk left behind them. In Guk’s phone vibrated as he look at the screen. His father was calling him for the first time. He cleared his voice and answered the phone.

Han Neul met Bo Young as the elevator was about to close. It stopped and he entered with the group. Her mother turn around and faced him.

“Your idea is very different from most concepts I’ve seen. Please show me that it is possible.” She smiled and turn back. He thank her and look at Bo Young as she stood beside him. She looked at him too and their gazes lock.

The door open but Ha Neul pull Bo Young’s hand and she turn around to face him. He grin as she noticed what he was doing. He held up his phone and their previous texts message showed up on his phone. The door close and only the two of them are left inside the elevator as it goes back up.

“What are you going to do huh?” He show the emoji icon. She smirked at him and crossed her arms. Bo Young pressed the elevator level lock so it will lock for a few minutes. She took out her lipstick and turn towards him.

“W-What are you doing?”

“You’ll know.” She charged at him and tried to put the lipstick on him. They fought over the lipstick as he clasped her hands. The lipstick got on his shirt and cheek.

“Is this the best you can do?” he asked as he held her hands still.

“Nneh?”

Then he pulled her into a deep kiss. She was too shock to move as her hands weakly protested. His lips were strangely familiar. It was different from the first time they had kissed accidently. He let go of her hands and moved to her head as he tilted his head to get a better angle. The kiss was soft then turn immensely hot as her hands found its way up to his shoulders.

The stop of the elevator resume going up. They continued kissing as it made its way up to the top floor.

Ding.

In Guk’s eyes widen as he sees them kiss in the elevator. After the pause of the door, it was about to close when In Guk pressed the button, forcing the door to open as he witness them kissing.

Kwang Soo stopped immediately as he was working his way to the elevator behind In Guk. He dropped the stack of folders he was holding, his mouth agape and eyes big.

“Aren’t you embarrassed?” he gritted his teeth. That’s when they came back to reality. In Guk was about to blow up the whole building with his eyes burning at them. They quickly remove themselves but Ha Neul pulled her close and put his arm around her waist.

“It’s just a thing between me and my woman. Nothing embarrassing about it.”

Kwang Soo kept looking at them back and forth before Ha Neul call to him.

“Are you getting in?” but he only shook his head, too shock to answer.

As the elevator closed he froze in the same spot. The image of them immensely kissing in the elevator in the building was too overwhelming. He begins to fan himself. Ha Neul’s secretary Yoon So Hee

Bo Young look up and sees In Guk stomp into the elevator and pressed the down button. Ha Neul let go of her waist and clasp her hand. He only look up, his ears were turning pink and so were her cheeks. They caught each other’s gaze and immediately look away. They were a bit shy, Ha Neul silently cheered himself for being able to kiss her again. Bo Young silently beat herself up for getting all cheery because of him. In Guk stayed silent and moody on the way down.

As soon as the door open, Ha Neul and Bo Young walked out of the elevator, leaving In Guk behind. Bo Young followed his lead. In Guk glared at them before exiting the elevator and shoving between their hands and headed out the entrance of the building.

Bo Young huffed in disbelief. Ha Neul turn back to Bo Young, ignoring In Guk’s actions. He was a bit hesitant at first and so was she.

“Did you eat yet?” he asked. She shook her head. “We should go eat together then.” He took out his hand for her. “May I?”

Bo Young wanted to take his hand but remember how he made her wait for an hour, passed her lunch time.

“Forget it.” she walked pass him.

“Why~?”

“Seriously?” She stopped and faced him. He nodded his head lightly.

“I admit. I was wrong. I should’ve told you I was going to be late.”

“Not so very professional of you, Director Kang.” She turned away from his explanation and he followed her out.

“Is that how you address your boyfriend, Producer Park?” He stopped in front of her. “Please, let me buy you dinner. As an apology.”

She crossed her arms and push her chin up, feigning ignorance.

Ha Neul chuckled, “Don’t do that. It makes me want to kiss you.”

Bo Young blushed and looked away immediately. He only smirked and took out his hand again.

“May I?” this time she took his hand and they walked together to the nearby restaurant.