Coincide

Mend My Heart

Bo Young sat back in her seat as the flight was smooth. It was very quiet in her first class flight. She sipped the champagne listened to the music on her iPod.

‘I’ll walk over to you like a cat

Picking a rose

I’ll give it to you

I’ll surprise you’

“Producer Park,” her assistant tried calling her. But there was no answer so he thought she fell asleep. *Ahem* “Producer Park.”

“Shhhhhhhh.” Bo Young still closed her eyes and listened carefully to the song and beats.

‘My lips are nyam-nyam-nyam

Where I go dang-dang-dang

When I get on stage cha-cha-cha

Run run bang-bang-bang

Disco pang-pang-pang

Hello es’

“Your schedule is-“ Bo Young shot her eyes open and glared at her assistant. He gulped and shut his mouth.

“Please hand it to me.”

“Nneh?” Bo Young pointed to the clipboard he was holding. He quickly handed it to her as she leisurely took it.

“Why are you standing here for?” She didn’t look at him at looked over the papers in front of her.

“I-I”

“Assistant Lee, I suggest that you take a long rest now. I doubt that you’ll be able to rest when we get back to Seoul.” She shuffled the papers and sat back to evaluate the music on her playlist.

Assistant Lee smiled and bowed before going back to his seat. Bo Young leisurely listened and drank.

**********************************************************************

In the same airplane but different section in the first class area, Seo In Guk was sleeping with an eye mask and mini blanket. Someone kept nudging him. He tried to stop the hand from touching him but it won’t stop. He finally took off his eye mask and meets the face of a flight attendant.

“Sir, we have landed in Seoul. Please take your things and exit the plane carefully.” The stewardess politely informed him and left. In Guk was still in a daze and finally exited the plane. He walked into the airport and got his baggage.

At the exit scene, there stood Kang Ha Neul with a welcome back sign for In Guk. ‘Welcome Gukkie <3’. In Guk laughed and tried to hide in embarrassment while Han Neul grinned at him.

“When did you become so cheesy? Where’s Eun Ji?”

“Yah, don’t blame me. Eun Ji wanted to come but she was busy so here you go, Gukkie.” Ha Neul shoved the sign at In Guk and they hugged. “I’ll go get the car, you come out too.”

“Yes, sir.” In Guk saluted before he went to check out.

Ha Neul walked out of the airport to his car. It was a black Nissan of the newest version. He got parked at the drop off and waited for In Guk to come out. While waiting he listened to the shuffle ballad in the car.

(Baby Soul ft Wheesung-No better than strangers)

‘Can you listen to me
I hear the small talk
I met someone today
And what happened

(It’s very easy)
Just listening to me
Is enough
(It’s very easy)
All you have to do is take my side

What’s so hard about that?
Why are you so serious all the time?
What’s so annoying about that?
You never listen till the end
Did anyone ask you to solve everything?
It’s not like that
Just close your mouth and listen
Listen to me – that’s it
When I’m having a hard time, where are you?

You say this quite easily
But guys are different
The moment they listen, they worry
They feel like they should do something

(Don’t make excuses)
You listen to
Others so well
(Don’t make excuses)
You’re only coldhearted to me’

He thought about only one person throughout this song. He sat back and closed his eyes. She was singing this song too. She was a beautiful young soul. When he opened his eyes again, he sees a glimpse of a woman’s face entering a black sedan. He quickly sat up and looked clearly but the car drove away. But he could see that the back was a slim, petite woman in a Grey hat and clothing.

I must be thinking too much. He shook his head as In Guk knocked on his window. As soon as he settled in, he changed the music.

“Why so moody?” He a hip hop song.

They drove away to his apartment in Gangnam. He flipped out his phone and called Eun Ji.

“Anyo yeobo. Why didn’t you come pick me up? I’m so sad.” In Guk faked cry over the phone and argued with Eun Ji back and forth.

“Aish, stop it. I wanna puke. When did you guys get so disgustingly cutesy?” They just made a face at each other and chuckled.

****************************************

Lalalalala :)