Who?

Mend My Heart

Ha Neul and In Guk were inside the office together. In Guk walked back and forth in a confusing manner while Ha Neul sat quietly, writing his proposal and reviews for the new company merchandises.

“So, you’re telling me that this Bo Young is not the same Bo Young we know?” In Guk unbelievably asked as Ha Neul only shook his head.

“Don’t believe me if you don’t want to,” Ha Neul only stared at his screen. In Guk slammed his hands on Ha Neul’s desk.

“You’re lying right? No person in this world can sound the same and look so much alike.”

“Do I have to repeat myself?” Ha Neul looked up at the anxious man in front of him. “Park Bo Young is not Jo Bo Young.” In Guk stared at him suspiciously then moved back, crossing his arms. “Now get ready for the meeting. It is very important.”

“By chance, are you trying to cover something up?” In Guk asked, “You’re afraid that I will do something bad to her, right? If she is Jo Bo Young?” Ha Neul didn’t answer as the look in his eyes changed. “Fine, I’ll buy that.” In Guk walked away to open the door. “But it doesn’t mean that I’ll stop.”

“Hyung.” Ha Neul stood up from his seat. In Guk opened the door and left. Ha Neul wanted to throw away everything on his desk but fought the urge to do so. He sat back down and looked over at the experiment merchandises that he and Bo Young experimented with on their ‘date’ a while back. A worried smile crossed over his lips.

In Guk turned back to look at Ha Neul’s office before storming off to his office and gathered his items for the meeting. Are you lying to me Ha Neul? It is her right? Or is it not? He rubbed his face in frustration.

**********************************************************

Bo Young was supposed to meet Ha Neul for lunch at xxxx restaurant but he had a last minute meeting so she went to wait for him. The restaurant had a performing stage along with arts in the hallway. She wandered around the building, it sure was impressive to see a restaurant hang precious arts around it.

She walked passed a piano in one of the rooms and heard a couple playing with the white key boards. She has seen many pianos before during collage but why dos this one in particular and in that mellow yellow room attract her attention? As soon as the couple left, Bo Young crept inside.

Her fingers traced around the keys and played the tunes. As she tried playing the tune but messed up a few times before she could play it right. Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata. Her fingers moved swiftly but also gracefully across the black and white keys. The sound was soothing to the ears and mind, a stage of relaxation. Her mind went blank, all that she could hear was music while her eyes drooped until they were closed.

She could continue playing without looking at the keys or music sheets that lied in front of her. Music was a part of her world. She could feel the sensation of the music crawling in her nerves to her cerebrum, her heart that follows the soft melody of the piano. When she finally finished, the sound of clapping interrupted her train of thoughts. She turned around to see and elder lady at the entrance clapping happily. She quickly got up from the seat and bowed.

“I’m sorry.” She apologized.

“Ani, ani. I love the piece you played. It is beautiful, really relaxing.”

“Thank you.” Bo Young bowed again.

“I haven’t seen you around here before,”

“I just moved here for only 2 months from America.”

“I see… I also just moved here from Switzerland,” the elder woman smiled softly, “Is it alright if we sit down for a drink?”

“Sure, thanks for the offer madam.”

Drinking tea by the window~

“Oh, so you’re a music and business major? That is a lot of work. Your parents must be really proud of you.”

“Thank you for the compliment mam,” Bo Young smiled, somehow she felt that this elderly woman is an open-minded person. It made her feel close. “So I heard that this a newly renovated store. You must be a great assistance here.”

“Ani, I’m just an old lady who has nothing to do.”

“Absolutely not.”

They continue to chat as time flew by and became close. They shared many similar likings and grew close. After an hour later they parted as Ha Neul finally made it there. He rushed inside to see no one there.

KHN: Why didn’t you wait for me?

PBY: Who would wait there after lunch has ended?

KHN: Still, you should have waited L

PBY: Then make it on time when you can instead of wasting my time.

KHN: What? Wasting your time?

PBY: Yes. Now stop textin me. I’m busy.

KHN: Oh really? * he starts sending a bunch of emojis that made Bo Young’s phone vibrate constantly, annoying her.*

PBY: Send me another emoji and you’ll wish you didn’t *she fiercely tapped on every character on her phone.*

*Vibrate* A merong emoji was sent as she was about to put her phone away.

Bo Young turned off her phone and went to her assistant.

“Assistant Lee,” the tall man stood up immediately, “Do you know where- never mind.” She waved her hand.

“Producer Park,” she turned back to Kwang Soo. “You have a meeting at 3 o’clock.”

“What meeting?”

“Vice President Park had requested for you to join.”

“I get it. Get back to work.” Bo Young walked away to her office to get ready for the meeting in which she has less than 2 hours to prepare for.

Sitting in the office, she thought about what Eun Ji had said earlier.

“I never thought that you were this low Bo Young-ssi. Do you hate me this much?”

“I know that I did you wrong but how can you do this to me? I’m never letting go of oppa.” Eun Ji declared before letting go and leaving.

“Who is this ‘oppa’?” the image of Seo In Guk came in mind, making Bo Young irritate.

****