My Woman

Mend My Heart

Bo Young exited the stage and let out a deep breath of relief. It was her first time singing on stage. She was scared that she was going to mess up but she did a great job. Coordinator Jo came up to her and clapped.

“I told you so. A producer should be able to sing if she can produce music right?” In Sung smiled cheekily. “All jokes aside, we found Eun Ji.”

“Where is she?”

“Apparently Director Kang found her. She was locked up in the restroom with the broken faucet flooding it. I think this definitely has to be on purpose. It happened right before her turn.”

“The group members or another artist.” Bo Young answered as In Sung nodded.

“Everything is under control now. She’s being sent to the hospital now.”

“I’ll go take a look. You continue with the show.”

“Yes mam.” He saluted and let her go.

Bo Young tousled her hair and headed towards the band rooms. Suddenly, someone pulled her forcefully aside.

He tightly gripped onto her wrist and shadowed her.

"Why are you here?" He coldly asked.

"What?"

"I told you already. Don't bother her again. Does it not ring your ears?!"

She couldn't believe it. Who was this stranger to tell her what to do?

He took in a deep breath before coldly whispering to her. "If this has anything to do with you, I'll make you pay for it."

His eyes were so scary, as he intensely stare at her with such hateful eyes. She was intimidated. Something in her heart raged in disgust. She strongly pushed him aside and fixed her clothes.

"I don't know what you are talking about but if anything happens to me, I'll make sure that you will pay for it ten times fold." She remarked with confidence and irritation. She snickered in disgust before walking away. He grabbed her shoulders and cornered her.

"I never thought you would be like this, Bo Young-ah." Fear struck her face. This is the first time she met him, but how did he know her name? "Can't you leave us alone?" He asked this time. Before she could say anything, a strong hand gripped onto his hand that was holding her shoulder.

"Let go of my woman, In Guk." There stood Ha Neul with his dark face. In Guk was confused. Did Ha Neul know about Bo Young’s appearance beforehand?

“Your woman?” He questioned. Ha Neul releases In Guk’s from Bo Young’s shoulder and pulled her to him.

“She, is my woman. This is Producer Park Bo Young, my girlfriend.” Bo Young immediately looked up at him in confusion. Before In Guk could say anything Ha Neul interrupted him. “Eun Ji is on her way to the hospital. The one you should worried about now is her.” Ha Neul put his hand around Bo Young’s waist and guided her away. Bo Young only followed his guidance.

In Guk was confused now. How could she have become a producer? Ha Neul, why are you doing this? Are you trying to hurt us Park Bo Young? He ran to look for Eun Ji as soon as his phone ring from the hospital.

****************************************************************************

Ha Neul sat her on the bench, outside of the audio sound area. He quickly vended out two cans of pop from the vending machine and walked back to her. He soothe the cold pop can on her wrists, gently and careful from her hurting her.

Millions of questions were popping in her head. She wanted to ask him, but she was afraid. What if she says something wrong? What if it something bad?

“Who is he? That man.” Ha Neul opened one of the cans and drank.

“A friend of mine. Jung Eun Ji’s boyfriend.”

“Her boyfriend?” He just nodded. That’s probably why he was so mad. But his eyes, full of hatred…

“And you, why did you call me your woman?”

“If I didn’t say that, who knows what he would have done.”

“Still though, you didn’t have to say that. What if the staffs misunderstand?”

“So now it’s my fault?” Ha Neul turned back to her, astounded, “Geurae, it’s all my fault. I shouldn’t have butted in.”

“Of course you shouldn’t have so I could sue him for assault.” He flicked her forehead. “Ouch! Yah, wae?” He pinched her cheek.

“I’d rather you sue me.” I’d rather be the one to hurt you than let anyone else hurt you.

They fought each other as he pinched both of her cheeks.

“Yah, let go.” He shook his head only. “You’re not letting go?” He stuck out his tongue at her. “Not letting go right?” She grabbed his tie and pulled it up, choking him slightly. Ha Neul and Bo Young fought for control and finally let go as they hit the vending machine.

Kwang Soo came just in time when there was a loud bang. He crept behind the wall to see them both together.

Bo Young tried to tickle Ha Neul so he grabbed her wrists, making their bodies against each other.

“You cheater, using your strength on me.” Bo Young tried to wriggle free. Ha Neul cheekily smiled.

“Why? I thought you wanted to sue someone.” Bo Young was intimidated and bit his ear, leaving it red.

“Ah!” He still wouldn’t let go of her, only held tighter to the pain that moved through his body.

“I forgot to tell you, before I sue someone I make sure to hurt them just as bad. You can sue me too if you’d like.” Ha Neul smirked at her statement.

“Arasso, fine. It’s war. You think that I can’t bite you either?” Bo Young’s face turned sour.

“W-what are you doing? Ah!” Ha Neul leaned forward to bite her too. She moved her head back and forth to avoid his teeth. There were screams and laughter going on about.

Kwang Soo was wide eyed and kept watching the whole scene. ‘I never thought they were this aggressive to each other.’

Ha Neul kept creeping in for a big bite. Bo Young kept squirming around until – kiss.

Their lips crashed into each other. The world froze right there. Ha Neul was waiting for Bo Young to pull away but she didn’t. To her, it felt familiar, like they’ve kissed before. Ha Neul loosened the grip on her wrists and gently held her this time. Their lips moved in the same motion, as they closed theirs eyes.

(Hey Na Na by Katie Herzig [listen to this])

“OMG, what is this?” Exclaimed Kwang Soo as he witness the kiss, not knowing that he said it out loud.

“Me too. Oh my god.” In Sung came behind Kwang Soo as he also witness the kiss. They kissing couple quickly go of each other.

“I-it’s not how it looks like.” Bo Young was quick to defend. “We were just playing around. Hey, you tell them.”

“Yes, it is true.” Ha Neul answered as Bo Young nodded her head. “We are a couple.” Bo Young turned wide eyed at him. H grabbed her hand and held it up.

“We are dating. I like Bo Young.” He confidently stated.

“What are you doing? Are you crazy?” Bo Young protested.

“Yes, I’m crazy. Crazy for you.” He nonchalantly answered once again. Her jaw dropped. She turned back to see the two tall giraffes shock and surprise, cringing at Ha Neul’s confession.

“Hehe, aniyo. He’s just kidding.” She pointed to him and gave them a crazy sign language for Ha Neul.

“I’m not though.” He pointed to their hands. “If I am, then why aren’t you letting go of my hand too?” Bo Young quickly let go, blushing. Ha Neul smiled in her face. “I’ll see you tomorrow ‘honey’.” He winked at her and walked down the hall, passing the giraffes who strangely eye-wrestle with him.

“I never thought that you had anytime to date.”

“I thought he was only a friend.” In Sung inserted.

“When did it start?”

“Where did you guys meet?”

“Was it last night?”

“Was it at the company? Is that why you took a few days off?”

“Were you guys on a date?”

Tons of questions were being thrown at her. “Shut up! Aren’t you both getting back to work?” Bo Young yelled and stormed toward them. “Don’t let this out to anyone, do you both understand? Or else?” She crossed a finger around her neck, signal a death sentence for them.

“I’m so scared,” In Sung sarcastically answered as Kwang Soo gulped.

“Will die. Now go back to work.” Bo Young ordered and half entered the audio room.

As she came in, all the staffs were staring at her, one was about to open the door when she opened it first.

“Aigoo, that brat. Now everyone knows. The audio room is not sound proof,” In Sung commented.

“I agree,” Kwang Soo nodded, “Poor Bo Young, she didn’t even know they could hear everything.”

“So,” In Sung looked at Kwang Soo, “are you going to stay quiet about it?”

“No.”

“Me too.” They high-fived and split off to their individual work.

Bo Young could only hide her face from embarrassment as there were whispers behind her back.

“Congratulations, Producer Park,” said the staff that was closest to the door.

Her cell phone alerted. It was a text message from Ha Neul.

Kang Ha Neul: You can sue me for character defamation too if you'd like. I'll pay you with my heart. :P

"Crazy..." Bo Young whispered.

I’m going to kill you Kang Ha Neul. Just you wait, I’ll make you even more embarrassed.