Mysterious Baro

The Fallen Star

The bell rang, signalling the end of Math class and the start of Biology class. 

Gongchan grabbed his things and flashed Byeol an apologetic smile. "I need to go find Mr Kim to get my math worksheet. I'll meet you at the Biology lab later!" He waved and ran out of the classroom.

Byeol smiled to herself and headed to the Biology lab. 

Haemin appeared out of nowhere and pulled Byeol into the female washroom. 

"Haemin?" Byeol was stunned.

"Sorry for pulling you here like this." Haemim smirked.

"What do you want?" Byeol asked warily.

"Just to give a little warning. I know we aren't the best of friends, and we aren't exactly enemies, but, we once knew each other. You just don't know that."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. You'll know when the time is right. But for now, keep in mind, that i'm watching you." Haemin smiled.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Byeol returned to the Biology lab to find Gongchan waiting for her impatiently. 

"Where were you?" He asked.

"The washroom." She lied. She didn't want anyone to know about what had happened yet. She didn't want them to kick up a big fuss. She wasn't ready for all that.

"Well, we're dissecting a goat's heart today!" He chirped.

"Eww." Byeol grimaced.

"It'll be fun!" Gongchan grinned and put on the rubber latex gloves. "Let's start!"

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

"Get your hands away from me! It's reeks of blood!" Byeol screamed, running away from Gongchan who was laughing merrily.

"Gong Chanshik! What are you doing?" CNU shook his head.

"I can smell the blood from here!" Sandeul hollered from the kitchen.

"What in the world did you guys to in class today?" Jinyoung asked, calmly flipping through a magazine on the couch.

"We dissected a goat's heart! Gongchan laughed.

"The heart was fished out from a pool of blood! The heart was 1 week old!" Byeol exclaimed. "And Gongchan refused to wash his hands after the dissection. He even kept the gloves!"

"For goodness sake, Gongchan, go and wash your hands before you kill us all with that stench!" Baro frowned.

Gongchan pouted. "But it's fun."

"Go and wash them before i give you a full body scrub down. And throw those disgusting gloves away." CNU added.

"But-but." Gongchan argued.

"No buts. Either that or you're sleeping on the streets tonight." Jinyoung said sternly.

"Fine." Gongchan said reluctantly and went to the bathroom.

"Ooh. What's this?" Byeol held up an oddly-shaped object.

"That's a camera. My camera." Sandeul came running from the kitchen.

"How do you use it?" Byeol asked, intrigued by the camera.

"You use it to take pictures, and capture special moments. It's been so long, you still haven't learned how to use a camera?" Sandeul asked in disbelief.

"Not everyone brings a camera around." She replied indignantly. "Could you teach me how to use it?"

"Sure." Sandeul nodded, and started to teach her everything he knew about cameras. 

Before he knew it, she was snapping photographs of everything.

"This is fun." She smiled.

"Yeah, have fun. Just don't use up all the memory." Sandeul yawned. "I'm going to sleep for awhile. Don't break it." He warned and went upstairs to bed.

Byeol grinned and started taking lots of pictures. 

Baro noticed her taking an interest in photography and smiled to himself. She was a natural at everything. If only he was too. He felt that he couldn't match up to her standards, he felt so inferior whenever she was beside him, he knew he stood no chance against other suitors who were smart, handsome, tall and caring. 

Okay, maybe not caring, they could be after her looks for all he knew. But nevertheless, he felt this invisible thread tugging him towards her. It's like they were meant to be. He knew it was impossible, but sometimes, he let his emotions take over. Sometimes, he felt so strongly drawn to her, that he didn't know what to do.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Byeol was lying on the sofa at night, browsing through the channels on the television, when Gongchan came to sit beside her.

"Can i see the pictures?" Gongchan pointed to the camera sitting neatly on the coffee table.

"Of course. It's Sandeul oppa's camera anyway, not mine." Byeol nodded.

Gongchan smiled. "Your photography skills aren't too bad. The pictures are all really nice!"

Byeol laughed. "Are they?"

"You're brilliant in anything you do. That's not fair." He pouted.

She pulled a face. "I'm not that brilliant."

"You are! Are all stars this brilliant?"

"I don't know."

"I bet they are."

"Where are the others anyway?"

"Out playing i guess. I know Baro's in that room though." Byeol sighed. 

"I'm bored."

"Me too."

"Can we go play somewhere?"

"I'm too lazy."

"But i'm bored."

"I'll go sleep to kill the boredom."

"Don't leave me~" he sang.

Byeol laughed. "Bye. Sleep well. You aren't scared of ghosts, are you?"

"Not one bit." Gongchan replied."Then you won't mind being here alone. Bye."

Gongchan started whining, and this drew the attention of Baro, who stepped out of his 'secret room', and gave him a weird look.

"Byeol bullied me!" Gongchan pouted.

Baro rolled his eyes. "Don't be a cry baby and go to bed. It's going to be 11 and you have school tomorrow."

"You sound like Jinyoung hyung." Gongchan stood up from the sofa and unwillingly headed to bed.

Baro smiled to himself and headed back inside the room. "Just a few more touches..."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

The last update until i get back from Shanghai. Don't unsubscribe and wait for me okay! ^^