Seven

We Got a Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 4

Brides Room, The Ritz Photo Studio

Gangnam-Gu, Seoul

 

For Krystal Jung, today was the second most thrilling moment she had ever experienced after her first debut as an entertainer. According to the mission card, today she and Kai would do a photo shoot in a luxury and recommended studio in Gangnam area, their very first family photo shoot.

For  the first session, they required to wear a wedding dress for formal photo shoot, as if they were newly married couple. It wasn’t the first time for her actually, she ever did it with Jessica when both of them were photographed wearing wedding dresses for style magazine couple times ago. It just felt different. Maybe because she didn’t work with her sister this time, she worked with exo’s Kai and they were obliged to show the love as a married couple.

Oh man ...

Someone please save her now.

 

“Oh my God! You look so beautiful Soojungie” Victoria cried enthusiastically as she entered the room along with Luna and Amber who follow from behind. Vic omma looked a bit amazed to see her little sister wearing a beautiful white wedding dress. God, she still didn’t expect to see her maknae got married though it was just a fake marriage like she had experienced too.

Meanwhile, Soojung who was sitting at the dressing table was surprised to see the arrival of her members. She thought only her and Kai who will do this photo shoot. “Oh, you’re coming?”

“Oh” Amber nodded her head excitedly, “Hyung manager told us to come and join you guys doing this photo shoot” She then placed her next to Soojung.

“We will be your bridesmaid, Jungie-ya!” Luna exclaimed.

“Ah jinjja?!” Soojung couldn’t hide the excitement knowing her friends will be there to accompany her. She missed them afterall. “Whoah daebak!” then four of them were laughing happily as they held hands each other.

 

MC 1 : Ahh so f(x) members who are going to be her bridesmaid?

MC 2 : Oh they’re so beautiful

MC 3 : Even Amber looks pretty with that dress. Oh yeuputa *feeling amazed*

MC 2 : but I bet she must find it difficult to walk *then all of them were bursting into laughter*

 

“By the way where’s my beautiful niece? I haven’t see her yet” Victoria swept her gaze around the room, searching for a petite figure that she wanted to meet so much since she knows her maknae was involved into this show.

“There she is!” Soojung pointed to the door when little Kim Haeun entered the room with the make up artist. Just like her virtual mother, she looks beautiful like a princess with that short white gown and bouquet of flowers in her hands.

“Awww look at her, little Soojungie” Luna cried unbelievably seeing Haeun walked closer to approach them all.

“Hey baby, come here” Soojung opened her arms to welcome her daughter, “You look pretty, Haeun-ah. You happy?”

The girl  nodded excitedly. “You too mommy, you look so beautiful like a princess”

“Ah jinjja?”

Amber rolled her eyes then giggled over those two girls, “You guys are actually like a princess”

“Andwae, I must’ve looked pretty bad, right?” Soojung pouted, feeling her appearance today was a bit too much. She felt unconfident.

Victoria immediately shook her head, “Nope. You look perfect, dear”

“Ish don’t lie, omma” She began to sulk like a little kid. She always been a spoiled girl when dealing with her number one unnie in F(X) and Victoria never mind about it. She loves her dongsaengs like a real family afterall.

“I didn’t! You look gorgeous. I’m even willing to bet Kai will be fascinated to see your appearance” She chuckled, makes Soojung blushed in embarrassment while the others were laughing imagining Kai’s silly face.

 “Definitely unnie!” Amber approved her words.

 

Q : Why are you suddenly feel insecure?

Soojung : Molla. Somehow I feel a lil’ bit too much. I’m afraid to see my husband’s reaction, so I kept wondering if he would like my appearance or not *biting her lips nervously*

 

“Gosh! I can’t believe you’re married now, Jungie-ah” Luna suddenly embraced her maknae from the side and lowered her body to match the height level with her who was facing the mirror.

Soojung couldn’t hide her smile. She was indeed feel happy at the moment. Although this is only a fake marriage, never crossed in her mind that she would married at the very young age. For her, carrier is number one. She always put aside unimportant things like dating ‘cos she always wanted to be perfect as an entertainer. She’s afraid dating would only bring her to troubles, so she always chose to avoid any guy who tried to approach her nor she likes, including Kai, the one who always attracts her attention since he was still trainee.

 

 “Sorry I’m ahead of you, unnie. It should be you who married at first, not me” She looked at Luna in the eyes. “This show should be yours” She felt guilty all of sudden.

“No, don’t say that!. You deserve this, baby. I even expect this to be real, hmm you know..” She hung her words when Soojung gave a shot to her, makes Luna felt nervous.

“What?” Soojung glared coldly at her.

 “you marry him” She winked playfully while Soojung could only widened her eyes in horror.

 

MC 1 : Hahaha you’re so honest Luna-ssi!

MC 3 : hahaha true! But I agree with her, she should marry him in the future. They look match together.

 

“Don’t talk nonsense unnie!” She shot an icy glare to Luna who pretend nothing happened. “It’s just a show and he even late in the day of our wedding photo-” She rolled her eyes as she folded her hands in front of chest.

 “Soon!” Soojung had to stop her sentence when Amber suddenly shouted without taking her eyes off of the phone screen. “Suho oppa just texted me. He said soon they would arrive at the studio” the boyish member confirmed excitedly.

“Ah jinjja?!” Now Soojung’s turn to be panic. “Omo! Unnie palli finish my makeup” and impatient.

“Yyaa chill girl, they’re not coming yet. Sounds like you are very excited” Again, Luna deliberately , make Soojung’s face reddened like tomatoes.

“Shut up unnie!”

 

Groom Suite Room, The Ritz Photo Studio

 

“You’re almost late, Kai” one of WGB’s crew welcome him with haste. With hand gestures, he instructed another crew to prepare a pair of white suits to be used by the groom while he was leading Kai to the changing room.  “Your bride is almost done” He said as he helped him ing the black shirt.

“I’m sorry, there was a little problem that we should fix at first in studio” He reasoned while changing his t-shirt with a black shirt. 

“Exo’s room is here! Please take your suit according to your own name which placed on it” one of crew shouted as he led exo members to another room.

The situation in the room which originally quiet turned into hectic and messy all of sudden. Each person was busy with their respective activities. Some of them were busy changing clothes while some others were already started makeup. Just like f(x) members, today all exo members will also be photographed as the best man. As the protagonist, of course Kai became a top priority for the stylist and also makeup artist who had been waiting him for hours.

 

 

A few minutes later ....

All exo members had gathered in a large room that will be used as a shooting location. All crew had been preparing in their own positions, ready to welcome the bride who will be accompanied by her own daughter and also three beautiful bridemaids who is none other than her best friends.

At the corner of the room Kai looks very nervous even though Sehun, Tao and Lay have repeatedly said that there was nothing wrong with his appearance and he looked damn stunning in white tuxedo complete with bow tie on his neck. Kim Jongin turns a prince today.

 

Charming prince Kim Jongin.

Oh please add the word of “the most” at the beginning ‘cos he certainly looks the most prominent and breathtaking than his other friends.

 

Everyone turned their gaze toward the door when someone pushed that big wooden door.  And a moment later, a small figure who is already familiar emerged with a charming white dress. She looks pretty like an angel.

 

“Daddy!”

Kai automatically opened his arms when the little one ran towards him. “Hey baby, you look so beautiful” He carried Haeun with one arm.

“No, no. Mommy’s more!” She couldn’t hide her excitement to always praise her mother’s beauty.

Kai raised his eyebrow, feeling curious yet nervous at the same time. “Really? Where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter