Eighteen

We Got a Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Episode 8

 

Tokyo Dome, Japan

2 pm

 

It was the last day of Exoluxion concert in Japan. As everybody knows, EXO schedules were so tight. They didn’t only hold concert in Osaka and Tokyo, they also held a fan meeting and visit some of electronics stores that have been sponsored their tour. Though extremely tired and desperately need rest, 9 of them were still excited to do rehearsal before the concert begins at 7 pm.

 

“O, Jongin-ah..” Chen was about to greet him when he saw the dancing machine ran inside the dressing room, but he just cut him off.

“Hyung, where’s hyung manager?”

“There, he’s eating his lunch, wae?” Chen pointed at the corner where the EXO manager was eating with some staffs.

“Gomawo hyung”

“Yya Kkamjong, why so hurry?” Of course he didn’t hear him since he just ran away in hurry.

 

“Hyung you know this?” Without greeting the staffs first, Jongin showed his phone right in front of his manager’s face while the older man just frowned confused seeing Krystal’s photo in airport appeared in Jongin phone’s screen.

“Soojung?”

“Yes, you know she will come? Did pd-nim tell you to set up the next episode in here?” he asked impatiently.

 

They were off screen now, no cameras at all. He thought he would continue filming once he arrives at Seoul, but what he had just seen really surprised him. He didn’t know how it feels. He felt happy to see the girl he missed so much but also felt a bit upset ‘cos he wanted to rest so bad. Having Soojung, Haeun and some WGB crew in Japan means he couldn’t rest and continue to filming till’ midnight and he had no idea how his body would react in the future. He was extremely tired. He’s still a human after all.

 

 

“Yes Jongin-ah. Sorry for not telling you. It would be a surprise actually but yeah you found out, aigoo” he chuckled,

“I tried to call Soojung but her phone is off”

“Well guess she’s flying here now, she will be here around 6” the manager casually told him, leaving him with widen eyes

“Are you kidding me? They will watch us? Here? Then where they will stay tonight?”

“Heeyy easy boy, ckck you always get so excited when it turns to Soojung” he chuckled, following with laughter from some staffs who were eavesdropping their conversation. “They got the tickets and she will stay with you tonight, got it?”

 

“Whoaah daebak”

“Omo it will be so romantic Jongin-ah”

“Can’t wait to watch the next episode”

 

Those staffs couldn’t help to comment when they got the clue about the next episode. Yes most of them were secretly watching the show and agreed that Jongin and Soojung look cute together.  

 

“Cheongmalyo?” his eyes grew wider unbelievable

“Umh, now take your lunch and eat. We only have 15 minutes before the last part of rehearsal”

 

With a wide smile on his face, he nodded and dragged himself toward EXO room where all of his band mates were already there for lunch.

 

 

Meanwhile,

It was the first time for Soojung travelling with kid. Of course she traveled a lot around the world, alone or along with her members, but this time feels different. She has 4 years little kid sat next to her and it was her first experience on a plane.

 

“Are you scared baby?” Soojung caressed her daughter’s long hair when the aircraft just took off.

The little girl just nodded, “Are we going to fall, mommy?”

Soojung couldn’t help herself to smile and brought her small body into her arms, “No darling, don’t worry Haeun-ah, we will arrive safely”

“… but I’m scared mommy”

“Then hug me and try to sleep. Mommy will wake you up when we arrive” she tightened the hug while caressing Haeun’s hair lovingly.

 

Soojung never thought they would continue filming in Japan. She was speechless when the PD-nim told her to fly with Haeun to watch her virtual husband’s concert there. She felt mixed, between happy, excited and also worry. She doesn’t know how his fans will react to see her presence there. Yes she met some EXO-Ls before and they seemed fine. But this time she will meet bunch of them, shouting and crying over her husband’s name, and yes that would be awkward for her.

 

Oh and one more thing that makes Soojung nervous is the mission to stay together in a room at hotel. It means she and Jongin would share one bed to sleep and it makes her damn crazy only to think ‘bout it. Soojung bit her lips, feeling uneasy to imagine that one thing.

 

 

Tokyo Dome, Japan

6.30 pm

 

30 minutes before the concert begins, Soojung and Haeun were guided to EXO dressing room with 2 cameramen followed from behind. She didn’t know why her heart beating like crazy, like the first time she met him. She tightened Haeun’s little hand to get rid of her anxiety.

 

“Annyeong yeroubun” she shyly greeted everyone once she stepped inside the room.

 

Most of exo members were chatting and joking around before while Suho and Sehun were in makeup and hair styled. Jongin instantly stood and ran toward the girls before hugging them at once.

 

“Soojung-ah!!” they shouted in unison before fixing their position once they noticed cameras were on.

 

“I miss you” He whispered quietly in Soojung’s ear, making sure no one heard him but her while she couldn’t help to smile and blushed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter