Four

We Got a Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Interview

Q : What’s the meaning of marriage for you?

Kai : What’s this? *laughed amused*. Ummh *think seriously*, I think it’s more like serious and complex relationship between men and women.

Soojung : *covering her face* Molla~~, should I answer this? *then pouted after received a nod*. Umh marriage is ... a pair of husband an wife who lived under the same roof? *grinning*

 

MC 2 : Hahaha what’s wrong with these kids? Aigoo just it what you know about a marriage, huh? Aigoo these kids jinjja *followed by laughter by everyone in studio*

MC 3 : Aigoo they’re so innocent and cute.

MC 1 : Nde, and now we have special guests who will accompany us to watch this couple. Here they are Shinee’s Lee Taemin, F(X)’s Luna and Amber!! *then people started to clap their hands in unison*

Three of them : Annyeonghaseyo *nods in unison*

 

MC 1 : Guys, let us know what do you feel when you found out these maknaes were involved into this show.

Taemin and Amber : Shocked!! *followed by laughter*

Taemin : As we all know, both Kai and Krystal are hard workers who always prioritize careers than love matters. So it will certainly be very interesting.

Amber : Absolutely! Especially when they’ve to deal with kid. Oh God, I never imagined Soojung as a mother. Absolutely not, she’s the most ignorant person ever! *Laughed so hard*

MC 3 : And how about them as a couple? Will they fall into each other? *winking his eyes*

Taemin, Luna & Amber : Molla ~~

Three of MCs then stared at them suspiciously while everyone burst into laughter.

 

Episode 3

It was already 5 o’clock when Soojung woke up on comfortable three seater couch. She repeatedly blinked her eyes to adjust her eyesight while remembering the last thing that happened before she went to dream land. She kept wondering why she ended up sleeping on a couch when she supposed to be sleep together with Haeun in their room, and her eyes widened in surprise as she found a thick blanket covering her body.

“Kai?” She murmured to herself. Kai was the first person that came to her mind, and she was really sure that he must have had blanketed her last night.

She put aside that thick blanket, forcing herself to get up. Her eyes widened in horror when she saw the wall clock already showed 5 am.

 

“KAI!!” without thinking twice, she ran towards his room as she roared calling his name. Good thing he didn’t lock his room, so she could easily barged into it.

She shook her head, trying to double her patience when she saw Kai was sleeping soundlessly on the bed. His blanket were scattered on the floor, leaving its owner who slept in a weird position.

“Oh for God’s sake, oppa wake up!” She gently shook his body. But she got nothing, he remained in his peaceful position.

“Seriously Kai you need to wake up now, you should practice!” and again, still trying to shake his body with her all strength. But sorry miss Jung, I guess you need more energy to wake this giant baby up. Don’t you know that he’s a heavy sleeper?

“KIM JONGIN PPALI WAKE UP!!”

There she goes, with a super high tone, she took all the energy to shake his body. She repeatedly shook it until she managed to hear him groaned lazily.

“Yya, ppali wake up. It’s already five and your manager has been waiting downstairs” Her position was already on top of him, trying so hard to pull him up.

He groaned, still with eyes closed. “Five minutes more” he murmured while deliberately throwing back his body on the bed.

 

MC 2 : Aigoo poor you Soojungie..

Taemin : *laughing*, So you are now knowing his bad habid. Kai is heavy sleeper. He’s the last person who sleep and wake up among all the EXO members.

Luna : While Soojungie is typical light sleeper. She’s an early person who always be the first wake up in the morning.

MC 3 & 1 : Hahaha this is more interesting! *laughing together*

 

“Five minutes your ! Get up or I will splash your face with cold water, Kim NOW!!” She pinched his sleepy face so hard that successfuly made him widened his eyes in surprise.

His sleepiness vanished in a flash, replaced by sense of pain in both of cheeks that began redden. “Aww it’s hurt!” He shot an icy glare to her, but it didn’t make her scared at all. She stared back at him with her well known icy glare, make their faces agap only a few inches.

 

Aware of the tensions between them, Kai let out fake cough to break the silence. The situation becomes more awkward when he realized that she was sitting on his lap. Ouch good morning Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

 

“Okay, I’m going to bath now” He hung his head low to hide his blushy cheeks.

She felt the same way as she threw her gaze away from him, “Great, I’ll prepare your breakfast then”

Then two of them rushed to their own direction without dare to look at each other. Kai went to bathroom while Soojung rushing herself towards kitchen to prepare sandwhiches for breakfast. Busied themselves to eliminate the odd sensation that continues to cover themselves.

 

 

A few minutes later, Kai was ready to go. He only wore a black tee under his famous white and black EXO sweater which paired with black denim. Soojung followed him from behind, escorted him to the door like a good wife.

“Here your breakfast. Sorry if it tastes awful” She grinned as she handed a pink lunch box which contains of beef and eggs sandwhich.

He just smiled. He held the door to look at her and said, “Sorry I can’t accompany you guys. Call me if you need something, oh?” He said worriedly.

 

Taemin : Omo! What’s that? Yya, Jonginnie did you worry about her? *laugh*

MC 2 : He’s getting more romantic for each episode, aww they’re so envy me!

 

Today was the day Soojung had to attend a fan meeting to promote their show for the first time. She felt nervous yet excited. Of course she felt excited to meet all fans who have supported them during this show, but honestly she none the less. She felt a bit sad because Kai couldn’t join them due to work matters. He needed to practise with other members to prepare their upcoming show. So with very heavy heart she took Haeun by herself toward the set.

 

They arrived at the set at 10 am. A restaurant that becomes a venue for the fan meeting had been packed with hundreds of fans who had been waiting for their idols. Eagerly, they call out their names,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter