Five

We Got a Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
►Episode 3

This is something that rare happen actually, almost never. F(X) manager frowned confused when he heard her sudden request to stop by at the nearest bakery. The confusion then turned into shock once he heard the reason behind it all : to buy bread for Kai. He was really sure his ears are still functioning properly and not misheard. He’s not deaf to hear it clearly. Jung Soojung finally paid attention to EXO dancing machine who is now become her virtual husband. This is a rare phenomenon that occurs throughout his life as her manager.

 

During the time he knew her as someone who is indifferent and cold toward men. If a man who approached her coming from the same label, she would only consider him as brother. No more no less. But if it comes from outsiders, so without string attached she would immediately keep her distance and put an unfriendly expression on her face. That is why she is known as the ice princess. She never gave a damn to any guy who tried to approach her further. She doesn’t want to, and she’s afraid to deal with romance. She was afraid to feel dissapointed that led to the destruction of her career that has been painstakingly built. No, she’s not ready for that.

 

But what now? She purposely bought some breads for Kai even though it wasn’t listed in the script. In the mission card, she’s free to determine which place she most wanted to visit, but she chose studio where her husband was as the first place she wanted to visit. Well, hyung manager could only shake his head and smiled unknowingly when responding to the request of his maknae. Without the need to inquire further, he understood what was going on.

 

“Oppa, what flavor should I buy for him? chocolate?” Soojung asked hyung manager who is faithfully accompanied her. her hands were busy fondling two loaves of bread with different flavors, confused to  choose between chocolate or cheese bread.

 

The older man chuckled to see her confusion, “Aigoo isn’t that flavor that you like?”

 

“Hehe nde” She was grinning like an idiot as she lowered her head shyly. “But still, you need to help me to decide, which one huh?” once again she drowned into her confusion between those poor breads in her hands.

 

Hyung manager shook her head amused, Soojung managed to make him staring at her like there’s no tomorrow, as if she’s the most interesting thing in the world. “Eiyy Jungie-ah, don’t tell me that you already fall in love with him” He teased, makes her face turned red all of sudden.

 

“Yya!! Don’t talk nonsense oppa!! We’re just... I mean he is my husband but.. on screen only” She definitely regretted what she just said earlier. It came out naturally under her consciousness. She shouldn’t need to get upset and mentioned that their marriage is fake. Hey seems someone forgot that camera was still recording for their each movement here. Watch your mouth baby, you might get into trouble.

 

“Really? On screen husband only? Then why you get angry? And oh your face even blushing!” He further, make the maknae lost some words to say. She just hit his arm so hard then left him without saying any word. That’s it, enough to make people run with their own assumption.

 

Luna & Amber : Gotcha Jung Soojung!! *burst into laughter*

Taemin : Good job hyung manager, you managed to make her speechless and blushing. Wohoo!!

MC 2 : Aigoo it was so obvious Krystal-ssi *chuckled*

 

Interview

Q : So you chose to visit him as your most wanted place to visit, huh?

Soojung : Hahaha molla!! *covering her face with cushion*. The idea just popped up in my head. I thought that his practise session must be so tight, I’ve been there. So, I decided to stop by to my favorite bakery to buy some breads for exo oppas. It might be usefull to delay hunger.

 

After walking around the corner for approximately 15 minutes, Soojung finally returned to the van with carrying a large paper bag containing eleven breads with various flavors. Of course she’s still confused to choose what flavor that he likes, but her instinct said he also likes chocolate as herself.

 

“Mommy, did you buy ice cream for me?” Haeun frowned while checking the paper bag.

Soojung widened her eyes, feeling guilty all of sudden. “Ouch, I’m sorry baby. I forgot” She said apologitecally. “I promise we’ll buy it later, okay?” She offered her little finger to her, asking for pinky promise with her.

“Sorry Haeun-ah, your mommy was too... busy choosing bread for daddy ‘till she forgot about your request” Hyung manager turned his body to face the girls while winking naughtily.

“OPPA!!”

 

SM Entertainment, Cheongdam-dong

GangnamGu, Seoul

It was actually shameful. Secretly she regretted her decision to stop by at SM building just to meet him in studio. What happened apparently not as simple as she thought. Not as easy as approaching him, give those breads then said goodbye. it’s really not that simple. Because what’s happening now is such a mess crowd that she created shortly after she went out from van, carrying a little girl in her hands. What a perfect disaster.

It was instantly surprised all fans who faithfully await their idols out of buiding and cheered like crazy. Not only fans, Soojung even be willing to swallow her pride when pairs of eyes looked at her confused, while some of them were smiling meaningfully.

 

CRAP!

HOLY CRAP JUNG SOOJUNG!

How much she hopes to soon find EXO studio and locked herself inside. Lucky her, because she bumped into EXO manager who kindly led her to the studio. Lucky, she just so lucky.

 

MC 1 : Aigoo she looks like a lost puppy. Poor you dear *sad expression*

Amber : Nde, she must be too scared to ask where’s the EXO studio. I’ll tell you, Jungie! I’ll tell you where it is

Luna : Of course you know it since you’re obssesed to be an EXO member, cih! *She said with mocking tone, make everybody burst into laughter*

 

Meanwhile, the riot was heard from the inside of dance studio where EXO members spend most of their time to practise. The six members of EXO-K were enjoying their limited break time by teasing and joking around. Their tight schedule and also legal issues that being experienced by two members of EXO-M forcing them to work out longer and more vigorous. They are preoccupied with dance practise with the new formation as 10 members which resulted in lack of time to rest. They really have to work hard to overcome these difficulties.

 

“Annyeong”

and their laughter vanished instantly once they heard a familiar voice of a girl. They turned to the source of voice in unison and surprised to see Soojung popped her head behind the door, grinning.

“Am I disturbing you guys?”

“OH!! Soojung-ssi!!” They squaled in surprise. Except the main dancer, they shook their heads in unison. “Oh Aniyo, aniyo.. come in please!!”

 

Suho was the first who approached her with Chanyeol and Sehun followed from behind. They look so excited to welcome her, especially when they found a little girl hid behind her. She burried her face behind her mother’s leg, occasionally peek thru’ her fingers to observe the new atmosphere there.

“Ahh she must be the famous Kim Haeun” Suho guessed with his wide smile, “Annyeong Haeun-ah, it’s uncle Suho” He waved his hand to attract the little girl, but she remained in her position without even looking at his eyes.

 

Soojung was getting used to her behavior. Little did she knows, Haeun is a bit difficult to socialize with new people. She tends to hide or even cry when she was in new environment that is unfamiliar to her. and this is  of course reminded her of herself.

“Haeun-ah, say hello to uncle Suho” Soojung tried to persuade her, but she kept shaking her head stubbornly. “Eiiy don’t be like this Haeun-ah, that’s impolite”

“Ah she must be afraid to see your face, hyung” Sehun elbowed the leader’s arm as he stepped forward to approach the girl, “Let’s come to me baby, I’m not vicious, really”

“SHIRRO!!” Haeun screamed histerically, make the youngest of EXO backwards with a sour face. Everyone started to burst into laughter. This is the first time they saw the most handsome guy got rejected by a girl, a little one actually. Aigoo where did you hide your charm, Sehunnie?

 

“Hahaha she must be able to recognize your ert face!” Chanyeol pointed to Sehun’s face, laughing out loud while the maknae just snorted in disgust.

“Hahaha she won’t buy your charm, Sehunnie. She’s too smart for you cheesy tricks!” and Kai joined to even further. He stood and walked closer to Soojung who was laughing amused.

 

“DADDY!!” Find a figure that she had been waiting, Haeun let go of her hands and immediately ran towards her daddy.

Kai wrapped his arms around her petite body then kissed her forehead, “Do you miss me, baby?”

Haeun nodded her head excitedly, “Uhuh”

“That much?” He teased,

Soojung stepped closer to him as she rolled her eyes annoyed, “So bad! She’s so cranky and kept calling your name, geezz” She shook her head.

“Really? But I told you to be a good girl” Kai playfully flicked the tip of her nose.

“I did, but they were too cree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter