Seventeen

We Got a Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Annyeong”

“Oh Soojung-ah!”

All of exo members were surprised by Soojung’s presence with Haeun who was standing next to her. They immediately walked to approach them with big smile plastered on their face.

“Ppali come in” The leader invited her as he patted Haeun’s head lovingly

“Aniyo oppa, I won’t bother you guys, besides I just dropped by to give you this” she handed two paper bags which contain some bread she bought back then.

“No, we’re breaking for a while. Jay hyung is talking with Jongin and Lay in meeting room” Xiumin explained, followed by nods from the others.

“Oh, so he isn’t here?”

“He’ll be back soon, so you must stay and wait for him” then without her permission, Baekhyun and Sehun dragged Soojung inside while Chanyeol gladly took Haeun in his arms.

“Yya,” she protested at first but ended sitting on comfortable sofa along with the boys.

 

A few minutes later Kai came with his manager. He looks a little bit moody, but he immediately changed his expression once he saw Soojung sitting in between his friends and talked happily.

“Daddy!” Haeun squealed joyfully when she saw her father walking toward them. She ran before jumped into his arms.

“Hey sweetheart, you’re here” He caressed her cheek lovingly.

“Uhuh, mommy missed you so much, so she took me here to see you”

 

 

And her honest answer managed to burn up the atmosphere. Soojung widened her eyes shockingly, Sehun choked before following the rest of his hyungs laughing so hard.

 

 

Kai couldn’t help but to smile, “Cheongmalyo? Ahh then would you mind to play with uncle Chanyeol while daddy take your mommy out for a while?”

“Yya, Jongin-ah..” Soojung was about to protest when Chanyeol suddenly stood and took Haeun from Kai,

“Yeah don’t worry about her, Soojung-ah. We’ll take care of her for sure”

“Yeahh” most of them shouted noisily

 

Kai felt relieved to have understanding members somehow. He took her hand and asked her to leave but she just stopped him right away, “Wae?”

“I won’t disturb your practice session. I just dropped by” She faked a smile

“Gwenchana, I haven’t break yet so I wanna spend it with you” He sincerely said

She hesitated at first but finally changed her mind to accompany her husband outside.

“Hyung, I’ll leave..”

“Take your time Jongin-ah” his manager cut him off before patting his shoulder fatherly and smiled.

“Thanks hyung”

 

 

Then they left the room. Kai took the initiative to bring his wife to sit in a small café which located at the rooftop.

“So was she right? You missed me?” Kai as pressed the lift button.

“Yya!” She smacked his arm to hide her embarrassment. Her cheeks indeed turned red like tomato. Oh damn you girl for being so obvious.

“Ouch it’s hurt” he pouted while rubbing his arm, “.. just tell me the truth”

“I didn’t. I just dropped by to give food to your members, that’s it” her voice rising an octave, indicating she was so nervous.

“Says someone who called me thousand times” he grinned as lifted his phone playfully

“You.. aisshh”

He smiled when he patted her head softly, “So is it like being missed? Aigoo I’m so happy. Gomaweyo”

Soojung was about to defend herself before seeing a sincere smile on his face. She secretly watched his face carefully. His smile has faded and turned to gloom.

 

DING

 

They walked out and chose to sit at the corner. Fortunately not too many people were sitting there, so they could chat freely.

 

“Is there something wrong, oppa? You look bothered” she asked once the waiter left to process their order.

He shook his head, feeling hesitated at first but finally decided to tell her at the end,

“Umh, sajang-nim… didn’t like the new movement that Jay hyung had created, so we have to change it again” he breathed heavily. His face looks so bothered and serious. It made her heart aching somehow.

“… the problem is… we don’t have much time ‘cos we need to create the new one for our upcoming comeback”

“Why he didn’t like it?” She asked

“I don’t know either” he just shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

 

Soojung felt bad to see his situation. How she wished she could help him, but she knew it’s impossible. Everybody knew Jongin is different from the others. He’s not just a visual group or the lead of dancing line, he also the one who created the movement along with exo’s choreographer. Kim Jongin is responsible for all changes that occur in EXO dance movements.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter