Nineteen

We Got a Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What am I to you, Jongin-ah?”

Soojung ventured to  ask the riskiest question about their real relationship since she felt something different every time they were together.

She lifted her head to fix her eyes with his.

… and that was the moment he cupped her face and seriously said, “My wife, on screen and off screen. got it?”

 

She blinked a few times, trying to digest every word he uttered.

He was joking, right? – Soojung kept denying her heart and tried to convince herself that it was just a part of the script that she might not know. Damn, she could feel her heart racing like crazy.

 

His intense gaze that could melt her instantly.

His dripping sweat which makes him even a hundred times look ier.

His soft touch that successfully blowing her mind.

ohhh ohtokae…

Could she just hug this giant bear in front of her? She couldn’t stand it anymore.

 

“Alright, stop fooling around Jongin-ah. It’s not funny you know” She broke the eye contact, trying to escape from his grip

“I’m serious Soojung. I feel..”

“Jongin-ah!”

He stopped talking as he heard hyung manager calling for his name from afar. He bit his lip annoyed before forcefully tapping her shoulder and sighed.

“We’ll talk about it later, kay?”

Before she could answer him, exo manager was already standing beside Jongin with panting breath.

 

“Ah thank God you’re here, I’m looking for you everywhere” he said, holding his chest to regulate his breathing.

“Wae?”

“… everyone is waiting for you at the main hall”

“But I’m about to filming, hyung” Jongin frowned

“Yes, you can continue filming after meeting sir Yakimoto. He wants to take pictures with you guys and also celebrate the success of our concert” the manager said, mentioning the name of Head Director of big company that funded of exo concert in Japan. Of course the boys should thank him for all supports he gave.

“… ah and his daughter wants to talk with you. Geez, she’s a hottie Jongin-ah, you lucky bastard!” he chuckled before tapping Jongin’s shoulder playfully.

Jongin sighed. He had no choice. He turned to Soojung who silently watching their conversation.

Understand about the situation, she nodded her head and tried to smile, “Gwenchana, I’ll be in the waiting room with Haeun”

Once again he sighed. “I’m sorry..”

Jongin secretly cursed himself which had made the atmosphere feel uncomfortable. He shouldn’t say that. He should be waiting for the right time to explain about his feelings toward her. Obviously not in a crowded situation like this.

He really regretted saying it to her.

 

“I won’t be long, I promise you”

He patted her arm before turning around and followed the manager from behind.

 

Ten seconds before Jongin entered the room. Well, at least that’s what the director said when Soojung was asked to pretend to be feeding a bowl of silky pudding on her fake daughter.

 

All cameras were on.

The set was ready.

Then it was the moment she should being professional and put aside the unfinished business he said earlier.

 

“Camera cue!” Director shouted, signaling everyone that filming had begun.

“Oh Daddy!!”

Like what was written on the script, Kim Haeun squealed happily as she ran toward Jongin who was standing in the doorway. He looked fresh with a pair of white tee and ripped skinny jeans. Soojung could easily guess that he had taken a shower before start filming.

 

“Hey beautiful, you see me?” He asked, holding his only daughter in his arms while the little girl nodding her head enthusiastically.

“Uhuh, you looked amazing on stage” she proudly said

“Really? Ah gomawo Haeun-ah. What song do you like the most?”

“All of them! But I would rather see uncle Yeolie playing DJ” Haeun shyly said

 

MC I : No one can beat uncle Chanyeol, we know that Haeun-ah *laughing*

 

“So you like uncle Chanyeol better than me?” He began to show a sad expression on her, “… ah I feel sad”

The little girl just giggling cutely, “Don’t worry daddy, mommy loves all your performances especially the one when you danced in the water”

 

Dang!

 

Soojung immediately stood and walked toward them with shock. Gahd, she didn’t expect this cutie girl would telling the truth about her being a hardcore fan of Kim Jongin. Geez, to make it worse she said it on air.

Perfect.

“Really?” Jongin tried his best to refrain from smiling as he glanced at Soojung who was standing next to him

“Kim Haeun” mommy sternly said,

“Mommy kept saying you’re hot”

 

All MCs in studio : AWWWW!!

 

Soojung covered her face. She felt like to die

While the naughty husband in front of her couldn’t help but to laugh

 

“… was the water really hot, daddy? You must be in pain” with that innocent look on her pretty face, Haeun caressed her daddy’s cheek to check if he was really in pain.

She didn’t understand why people were laughing so hard. Was she wrong?

Jongin shook his head as he tried so hard to stop laughing, “No darling, it was fine. The water is cold”

“Then why mommy said it’s hot?”

 

MC II : Hahahaha she’s so innocent and honest. Look at her mommy’s face. Krystal looks so red haha

MC I : Yes, true. She must be so embarrass. Aigoo Soojungie, next time don’t you ever say those nasty words in front of a little girl

 

“Umm, maybe she was just worried about me, right mommy?” Jongin turned to Soojung as he placed his free arm on her shoulder.

“Uhuh”

“Did you enjoy the show?”

“Yes, it was amazing” She awkwardly grinned

 

The interview session

Krystal : Don’t ask me about that! *she gave a hand to a camera while the other was covering her shy face

 

Question : What do you feel when you heard about Soojung being a fan girl of yours?

Kai : Shocked! *laughing*, but I’m really grateful they enjoyed my performance. This time I felt a bit nervous because my daughter and wife were here to watch me, and it felt like a very heavy burden for me

Question : Do you plan to look y in front of your wife tonight?

Kai : Nah, it’s a good i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter