Fourteen

We Got a Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 7

 

MC 1 : Hello welcome back with us in We Got Baby!! *All hosts cheering happily*, on the previous episode Kai and Krystal went to Shanghai for their family concert.

MC 2 : True, but sadly Krystal got fainted after FX finished their performance

MC 3 : Omo ottokae? *worried expression*, hope she’ll get better soon

MC 2 : Nde, but now they already here in Seoul and living together again with their lovely daughter, Kim Haeun.

MC 1 : You’re right, let’s see how they do now

 

Cheongdam-dong, Seoul

9 am

“Hi good morning, Haeun-ah” Soojung got surprised when she saw little Haeun already sat at the bar, watching her mother cook with sleepy eyes. “Still sleepy, huh?” she approached the little girl before planted a soft kiss on her head.

Haeun shook her head as she drank a glass of hot milk which given by Soojung.

“What are you doing mommy?”

“I’m cooking for breakfast, you wanna cheese toast or sandwich?” She asked while busy preparing some breads.

“Cheesy toast!” She cheerfully shouted

“Alright, but now please help me to wake appa up. Told him to have breakfast with us, ahrasso?”

 

She nodded with a big smile on her face before running toward her parent’s room. Soojung could only chuckle to see her behavior. She thought Haeun might be so sad and lonely when she and Kai left him days ago. No wonder if she looked so happy and excited when the couple took her back into their own house.

Ahh glad to be back home. Soojung stepped onto the balcony then inhaled the fresh air. She felt quiet and peaceful. She knew it’s so dangerous but she must admit that she started enjoying the atmosphere of this house with Kai and Haeun in it. She felt her role as a wife and mother was so natural, she no longer even needs a script that had helped her to act well. Oh you’re in trouble Soojungie.

 

Meanwhile, Kai jumped in surprise when he felt something heavy hit his body.

“Daddy wake up!!” Haeun giggled as she swung over sleeping Kai’s body.

Kai opened his eyes lazily with a sweet smile plastered on his face, “Oh Haeun-ah you’ve awake?” then quickly grabbed her tiny body and drowned her in his muscular arms.

The little girl happily giggled while trying to escape from his daddy embrace. “Let me go daddy”

“Shirro”

“Aaakk mommy help me!” She was giggling as his daddy began to tickle her, “Stop it appa, stop iitt!”

 

Her laughter filled the house. Just like Soojung, Kai also began to enjoy this house and ‘his own’ family. Hearing her laughter becomes something priceless compared to the value of money that he earned from being an EXO. It’s very refreshing and addictive.

 

“What’s mommy doing?” he finally released her as he removed the blanked which covering his body before moving to the window and opened the curtains. Hello sunshine.

“Mommy’s cooking”

“Have you eaten your breakfast?” asked Kai while grabbing two big boxes that he bought from Shanghai.

She shook her head, “Not yet but I already drank hot milk”

“Hmm”

“.. and mommy promised me to cook sandwich for breakfast” she kept blabbering cutely

“Really? Oh I can’t wait to eat mine” then he walked to approach her daughter who was still sitting on the bed, “Haeun-ah daddy have something for you” then he handed those boxes to his daughter.

“What’s this?” She excitedly took it

“Ouch careful, it’s so heavy. Let me help you then”

 

Then together that father and daughter opened the boxes happily. Again, Kai felt something warm inside his heart every time he managed to make his daughter smile.

“Omo she’s so pretty!!” she squealed joyfully while hugging a Barbie doll.

“You like it?”

Without hesitate she nodded with sparkling eyes. “I like it so much daddy, she’s so pretty!! Can I name it Eunjung?”

“Eunjung? Who is she?” he frowned

“She’s my best friend at the orphanage”

“O yeah? Wow you should introduce me to her someday, okay?” that handsome daddy patted her head lovingly before took the other big box, “You wanna open this one too?”

“Yes”

Her eyes sparkled again as she saw a set of miniature tea set themed her favorite cartoon, Frozen. “Oh my God I love this one, daddy!!” she almost screamed as she opened the plastic wrap and started to set them on the carpet.

“You should play with me, daddy” said the little girl as she handed a miniature plastic cup to him.

“What? No darling, you play with it”

 

Of course Kai was surprised to hear her request. Buying toys isn’t really something new for him. He often bought toys for his nephew when he went abroad for concert with EXO. But he just gave it to him, not accompany him to play. He totally knows nothing about girl toys and how to play it.

 

“Please play with me daddy”

 

Oh he’s in trouble. Haeun got Soojung’s eyes which he couldn’t resis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter