Twenty one

We Got a Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 9

 

MC I : Hello everyone, welcome back to our show WE GOT A BABY!! *Everybody in studio cheer and clap happily”

MC I : Yeorobun, soon we will arrive at the final episode of this season *everybody say ‘AHHH’ with sad expression

MC II : So sad, I like this couple very much

MC III : Me too, they’re so cute together

MC I : So, we have a special guest today. He’s quite close to both of them and he’s also a member of EXO!

MC II : Yeorobun please welcome EXO Sehun! *then everybody clap when Sehun came in and sat between those hosts*

MC III : How are you Sehun-ssi?

Sehun : I’m good

MC I : Sehun-ssi, this is the last two episodes of the season which starred by your best friends, what do you think?

Sehun : Too bad. Well, actually members and I always monitor their activities every episode and there’s no doubt they have very good chemistry. Too bad this will end soon

MC II : How do you think Kai’s feeling right now? did he tell you about Krystal? *wink*

Sehun : *Awkwardly laughing* oh, I don’t know about that

MC III : Alright, let’s see how they doing in this episode! *Everybody cheer and clap happily*

 

“Haeun-ah, can you please get the milk in fridge?”

Kim's residence that morning was preoccupied with activity of father and daughter in the kitchen. They’re preparing breakfast without the presence of Jung mommy who usually does it.

 

MC II : Aren’t they preparing breakfast? Where’s Krystal?

Sehun : Wow, it’s a rare sight to see kai cooking for breakfast

MC I : Jinjja? wae?

Sehun : ‘cos he’s the last to wake up *laughing*

 

Then another angle of camera was showing Soojung who was still asleep soundlessly in her room.

MC I : Whoah, she’s still sleeping

Sehun : I think she’s exhausted because FX sunbaenim are busy promoting their newest album right now

MC I : Oh yeah I know it, I really like that song

 

“Daddy, why isn't Mommy awake? Isn't she always preparing breakfast for us?” Haeun asked her daddy who was plating the toast along with scrambled egg, sautéed bacon and sausage.

Wow it look delicious though. Even Jongin was amazed at himself because he was able to prepare breakfast as cool as this without asking for help from anyone. He planned to boast this to his friends, especially Kyungsoo who was known as a cooking expert among the members.

This time, he took the initiative to make breakfast for his wife based on what he saw on Instagram. He wanted to surprise Soojung after working all day and going home late at night.

 

“Because mommy’s tired, Haeun-ah. Come, let’s give it to mommy” Then he invited the little girl to help him bring a glass of milk for Soojung.

 

After knocking on the door twice and not getting an answer from the owner, Jongin decided to open the door and entered the room. That was her, still with her eyes closed behind a thick blanket that almost covered her entire body. She was indeed so tired.

 

“Good morning, mommy” He said softly, putting a tray of breakfast on the side table. He gently shake her body ‘till she squirmed slowly and opened her eyes.

“Mommy!!”Haeun jumped on the bed while squealing happily

“Haeun-ah, stop jumping around, you might hurt mommy” Jongin raised his index finger to warn his daughter to stop jumping, while Soojung getting up and leaning on the headboard.

She was indeed so tired since she arrived on set at 4 am after recording for Music Bank along with her members. Thank God it was their last promo on air. After this they were given a week off to prepare for their first concert.

 

“Good morning, aigoo you’re very noisy, Haeun-ah, come hug me first”

Then the little girl ran to hug her mommy. They were cuddling like a true mom and daughter, while daddy just smiled to see that warm scene.

“I missed you, mommy” Haeun tightened her arms around Soojung’s waist

“Me too baby, I’m sorry I was so busy these days” She caressed Haeun’s hair lovingly

Little Haeun looked up to see her mommy’s eyes, “Gwenchana, daddy said you worked hard for us. Do you work to buy me toys, mommy?”

Both of Jongin and Soojung were laughing at her innocent remark. Gosh this little girl never fail to make her parents feel proud and happy.

“Of course baby, what do you want me to buy, huh?” Soojung asked, makes her daughter thinking so hard.

Her face brightened when an idea just popped in her mind, “I want a Barbie doll with her palace, mommy”

“Nah, daddy will buy it for you” She winked at her husband who suddenly shocked hearing her words

“Yya, what’s this? Why me?”

Soojung and Haeun were laughing at his expression. “Because I said so, oppa”

 

MC I : Hahaha wife’s power. You can’t win over your wife, Kai-ssi

Sehun : Don’t worry Haeun-ah, your daddy is a crazy rich Asian. He will buy everything for you *everybody laughing*

 

“Here’s your breakfast, Soojungie” Jongin handed a tray of breakfast he made. He put that on the bed while Soojung was stunned to see the breakfast menu in front of her.

“Whoaahh you made this? or bought?” She glared suspiciously at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter