Sixteen

We Got a Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 7

 

MC 1 : Hello everybody welcome back to our show WE GOT BABY!! *everybody cheer and clap happily*. And we have a special guest today who will accompany us watching the Kaistal couple, please give applause to Jessica Jung!

Jessica : Annyeonghaseyo yeroubun *waving to the audience before seating herself

MC 2 : Hai Sica, in the previous episode you joined the party, weren’t you?

Jessica : Nde,

MC 2 : Can you tell us how was it?

Jessica : It was so fun. It was the first time I saw my niece, Haeun. She’s so beautiful, cheerful and active. She was running everywhere *laughing happily

MC 1 : then what do you think about the couple? What do you feel about Kai as your in law?

Jessica : Thank Goodness it’s Kai ‘cos as we all know, we were once in the same management. Of course I knew him since he was trainee and be friend with Soojung. Kai-ssi is …. Hmm what should I say, huh? *thinking for a moment*, a little did I know he’s a workaholic. He spent hours in practice room while his friends already gone. He also so kind and well-mannered. I’m glad to have a brother in law like him, hopefully he’s treating my sister so well.

MC 1 : Thank you Sica! Okay let’s see how they doing in this episode

 

Cheongdamdong, Seoul

5 am

 

It was surely too early to start the day, but the couple already woke up and seated themselves in dining room, having simple breakfast like sandwich and hot milk. Soojung prepared it all for her husband ‘cos that day he had a morning practice to prepare the next Exoluxion concert in Japan. Yes, his schedules for the next three days are so tight. He needs to practice the whole day, fan meeting, rehearsal and perform at the biggest venue in Osaka.

As a wife, Soojung knew his job very well since she also has the same job. She knew it would be so tiring and stressful so that she decided to help him with the smallest thing yet so meaningful she could do to him ; preparing breakfast and accompany him. That’s it and he already felt so happy.

 

“What time are you going home?” Soojung asked while pouring milk into his empty glass.

“I don’t know, maybe at midnight. Don’t wait for me, just sleep”

“Midnight? Isn’t it too late?” She frowned.

 

She knew she couldn’t protest since everybody knew how popular and busy EXO’s schedule these past years. But it was somehow bothering her. How could she get thru the day without him by her side? Upss sound clingy, huh?

 

“Hmm, there are many things that we must prepare. You know, Jay hyung decided to change a little movement in Growl song” he told about EXO choreographer’s plan.

“It would be so tiring, oppa. Don’t forget to take vitamin and steal some time to rest, okay?”

Soojung indeed looked so worried, even he noticed it. He smiled as patted her head softly, “Ahrasseo yeobo-ah” he playfully said, making her blushed so hard.

“Then what’s your schedule for today?” he asked her back

“Nothing”

“Nothing? Then what would you do?” he raised an eyebrow

“Molla,” she exhaled with dreamy eyes, “.. that’s why you should go home earlier, I won’t be alone”

Kai let a small laugh seeing her cute expression. She looks like a lost puppy who asking to be adopted by someone. “Yes I’m trying, but you don’t have to wait if you feel sleepy, oh?”

She nodded her head before sipping her own hot chocolate.

“Okay I’m done” He put the glass and grabbed his phone, indicating he was ready to go. “… send kisses for Haeun, I won’t wake her up”

Soojung nodded as lazily walked him to the door. Kai was busy preparing his bag ‘till he noticed about her gloomy face. He stopped at the door only to face her once again, “Hey what’s with your face, huh? Aigoo don’t you know you look ugly with that pouty lips” He teased, trying to change her mood but still she didn’t smile and kept silent.

It only made him feel guilty and reluctant to leave her. If he could skip the practice session, he would be so happy to accompany her and Haeun all day.

“Come here, Soojung-ah” then he dragged her into his arms, patting her hair from behind while whispering something to her, “I’ll be home, okay?”

She blushed so hard to feel his hug and his warm breath caressing her ear. She replied him with a nod without daring to look into his eyes.

 

Jessica : Aigoo what’s wrong with you paboya? Haha she’s so obvious!

MC 1 : Hahaha yes, she’s starting to express her feeling. Good job Krystal-ssi

 

 

An hour later

Kai had just arrived at the practice room when he felt his phone vibrated in his pocket. He smiled unknowingly as he saw the caller id ; my wife, Soojung. He pressed the green button to have video call with her.

“Yeobseyo Soojung-ah” He waved at the screen

“Annyeong oppa, oh you’ve arrived? Already start practicing, huh?”

He shook his head, “Not yet, we’re waiting for Jay hyung” then he pointing camera at s who were sitting on the floor. They were busy with their own phone while Lay and DO take time to sleep.

“Hey guys, it’s Soojung” Kai told s and replied with a loud scream from them, “Annyeong Soojung-aahh!!” Kai just shook his head to see their behavior.

“Annyeong”

“Whoah isn’t it too early to have vcall with your husband, huh? Do you miss him that much?”

Both of Soojung and Kai got panic when Chanyeol asked. Yes he was right and damn you Park Chanyeol for noticing it.

“Yya!” Kai just glared to the questioner.

“Haha I’m not”

“Is Haeun already awake? Let me talk to her” Baekhyun suddenly popped up at the front

“Not yet. Guess she’s still tired. She opened all the gifts last night” She told them, “.. thank you for the gifts, oppa. She’s so happy to have new toys”

“You’re welcome, Soojungie” this time the leader Suho who voiced out, “.. you should take her here to see her appa practicing” Suho suggested and replied with a small laugh from her,

“Aniyo oppa, I won’t disturb your practice”

“Come here Soojung-ah, buy us some food to eat!” Sehun snatched the phone and talked to her,

“Yya, give it to me now, Sehun-ah!!” Kai shouted to his best friend while chasing after him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter