Twenty

We Got a Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Entertainment, Seoul

 

It was already 11 pm when four FX members ended the practice session that day. Yes, in the next few weeks, they’re scheduled for a comeback. So that means their days will be filled with practices, filming for MV and also concert preparation that are planned to be held a month after comeback schedule.

Soojung was very busy. She had no idea how she could survive dividing her time between FX’s schedules, filming for WGB and also photo shoots for several brands and magazines. Wow, as gems of the biggest entertainment company in South Korea, Jongin and Soojung really has excellent stamina.

 

“Oh Soojung-ah you wanna go home?” Luna asked once Soojung came out of the dressing room carrying shoes and gym bags in her hand.

“Uhuh” She simply replied without breaking her eyes from the phone screen, checking message from time to time.

“Soojung-ah, will you accompany me for a moment? I’m waiting for my friend, I’m afraid to be alone. Pleasee..” Luna put all her charm to melt the maknae, hoping she would grant it

Meanwhile, Soojung bit her lips confused. She felt extremely tired and want to immediately rest at home, but she also can’t bear to leave her unnie alone. She thought hard.

“Hmm actually I was going to ride in manager oppa’s car, I don’t bring my car ‘cause Am picked me up”

“Don’t worry, I’ll send you home, okay?” the older girl winked playfully

Well, Soojung has no reason to reject it either, so she agreed with her. “Okay”

“Gomawo Soojungie”

Soojung put all her stuffs on the floor before joining Luna sat on the three seater sofa in the corner. She sighed while getting rid of her phone.

“Wae? You look so busy with your phone lately, waiting for someone message, huh?” the vocalist teased, still busy texting someone.

Soojung who first laid down her head, got up straight and sat facing her unnie, “Unnie, have you ever liked someone, like umm.. fellow idol?”

“Huh? Why so sudden, huh?”

Soojung shrugged her shoulders, “Nothing, just wanna know”

“I once liked someone, but just admiring. Wae? Don’t tell me you’re in love, huh?” Luna even further. She kept poking the younger girl while the girl just lazily groaned, “Who is he, huh? Jongin?”

 

Shoot!

 

Her heart skipped beating once she heard his name mentioned.

One name that she missed the most.

A name she had ever rejected before even though she really loved him.

 

With hesitation Soojung shook her head, breathing desperately to her,

“Soojungie look, I don't understand what really happened to you and I also don't want to force you to tell it, but..” Luna seriously told her, earning attention from her sister “… never avoid nor lie to yourself. If you like him and the same thing happens to him, then don't be afraid to commit. You have the right to be happy my dear”

Soojung groaned. She doesn’t know how to tell her, things become so complicated. “I hurt him, unnie. I told him that he was only carried away, his feelings for me were only temporary. Then he disappeared. He never text me again…”

“Then you’re sad, you missed him” Luna confidently finished her sentences. She smiled brightly once Soojung finally open up about her feelings even though she didn’t mention his name, but she knew. All FX members always know who is always in her heart from the start.

Soojung hung her head low, feeling embarrassed because her unnie managed to guess her feelings easily.

Luna ran her fingers back to the phone screen, texting. She sighed then finally said, “Go talk to him and make it clear” She stood before taking her bag.

Soojung looked up confusedly, “Is your friend coming?”

She was about to get ready but Luna stopped her, “No, I mean yes she’s here. But I’m going to toilet first, you wait here okay? I’ll be back”

Then she rushed to the door, “Unnie, why don’t you use toilet there?” She pointed at the changing room, feeling confused at her awkward gesture

“Oh, there’s no tissue left so I’m going to toilet near the elevator”

Before Soojung could reply, Luna had disappeared behind the door. Well, that's kind of weird, but Soojung decided to ignore it by tidying up her stuffs.

 

a few minutes later the door opened but she didn’t look up since she was busy fixing her tangled headset strap.

“Wow you’re fast un..” She stopped, realizing who was standing in front of her.

 

It’s him,

Kim Jongin.

 

He looked terribly handsome wearing a shirt wrapped in a sweater and black coat also ripped black jeans. He smiled.

“Annyeong”

Soojung couldn’t hide her amazement as she asked, “Why.. why you’re here? Aren’t you supposed to be in Fiji with your members?”

“Just landed”

“and you’re here?” She could feel her heart beating crazy as he walked closer to her, smiling and calmly replied, “Yes, I’m here”

Without ask for permission, He already wrapped his arms around her, hugging Soojung who was freezing like a statue. “I miss you” he added to her ears.

Her defense collapsed instantly. She closed her eyes, almost crying when she decided to hug him back. OMG finally, for once she let herself being honest. For this once she won’t lie that she missed him, a lot.

“You’re back”

Jongin made a gap between them without breaking their hug, “Wae? Is my beautiful wife missing me?”

Soojung snorted, feeling shy as she hung her head low, “Tch, why should I? Yya, we’re not filming Jongin-ah, so please stop calling me wifey or stuff”

“Can’t I? So I can’t do this too?” He suddenly kissed her forehead, making her shock even more.

“Yya!”

“.. and this”

Soojung immediately pushed him away when he was about to kiss her lips. Damn, this kid. He’s so bold and brave and no shame. While Soojung already burnt in red like a baby cherry.

“Kim Jongin!”

The boy just laughed so hard to see her reaction. He couldn’t contain his feeling every time he saw her panic or embarrass expression.

“I’m sorry, okay?” He grabbed her hand, trying to stop laughing.

“Aishh this kid”

“Hehe, okay, let’s go somewhere else. I’m hungry” Then without waiting for her response, he grabbed her stuffs then held her hand out of the room.

“But I’m waiting for Sunyoung unnie. She’ll drive me home” She protested even though Jongin still took her away.

“I’ll drive you home” He pressed the lift button and a few seconds later the door opened,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter