Three

We Got a Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Soojung-ah, we got a mission card!” Kai walked upstairs to approach Soojung who was feeding Haeun in dining room. He felt curious yet excited about the card, wondering what kind of mission they will be received in their second episodes.

“Oh jinjja?!” Soojung squealed surprised. “What is it? Read it ppali” She demanded while giving a glass of water to her daughter.

 

Kai did what she said obediently. He opened that white envelope carefully as if afraid to scratch it. A few seconds later, he widened his eyes when he saw what was written on the card.

 

“Go to the nearest supermarket to buy food ingredients, then cooking for your partner's favorite food” He read it out loud, almost made her choke in surprise.

 

“What?!”

Meanwhile, Kai was silent for a few seconds, still trying to process words he has just said. “Nngg you.. you can cook?” that was a successful first comment he said as he looked at her hesitantly.

“Yya, are you underestimate me?” She narrowed her eyes suspiciously. But her expression turned gloomy all of sudden as she shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly, “But it depends on your request”

Seeing her cute expression, Kai couldn’t hold back his laughter any longer. He found it cute. Behind her coldness, Kai found her as a cute and innocent person. Someone who is able to give a sense of warmth in his heart.

“Waee? What are you smiling at, huh?”

He bit his lower lip to hold back his laughter. He shook his head and said, “Nothing, you’re just too cute”

 

MC 1 & MC 3 : Awww that’s so sweet

MC 2 : Look at her face, she’s blushing! Aigoo

 

Okay, she could feel her face heat up as blush. Why he did say so, huh? Uh oh so annoying – she asked herself shyly.

“Omo! Uri Soojungie is blushing” He teased, deliberately touching her cheek as gently pinched it.

“Shut up oppa!” She shot an icy glare to him, but it didn’t stop his laughter.

“Okay, let’s find out what kinda food we’re going to cook for dinner” He let go her cheek before sitting in front of her. He took his iPad and began to turn it on. “Let’s googling first”

with that, he already drowned into his bussiness searching for some recipe with chicken as the main ingredient while Soojung was helping Haeun to wash her hands and mouth.

 

“Mommy  can I watch Spongebob now?” Haeun asked Soojung after wiping her hands with a napkin.

“Sure baby, you go first. Mommy will accompany you later, now I have to discuss with daddy at first. Okay?” Soojung knelt to equate her height with her body.

“Arraseo”

“Good girl” She ruffled her hair before letting her out of the room, leaving two adults with their discussion about food. It still hasn’t decided yet.

 

“So?” She started it first., earning attention from him.

“Hmm how about  chicken barbeque? Sounds good, huh?” He raised his eyebrows up and down, feeling excited about the results of his findings.

But differ with him, she looked hesitate instead, whether she has to accept it or not. In this case, it's not really a big deal actually. Of course she can cook, though she's not an expert either. Victoria is the most skilled in matters of cooking among all members of F(X), so that’s why she was called ‘eomma’ by all members. Well, at least Soojung loves to bake cupcakes or even make the simply cake like fruit pie. She didn't even find it difficult to know what's his most favorite foods ; chicken, since the EXO members always ordering the same menu from time to time and mentioned that is Kai who loves to eat it. Simple, but so hard to do. She felt nervous to make it in front of him somehow.

 

Her shoulders dropped limply, “Okay, let’s buy the ingredients then” She knows she couldn't do anything but do whatever they say.

As a pro, she never put her personal issues into work matters. She will always try to be professional by running what was ordered despite the fact she doesn't like it. Krystal Jung is type of woman who is able to keep their commitments to work and put aside her feelings before her work hour was over.

Interview

Q : Do you know his favorite food?

Soojung : Nde. He always ordered chicken wherever he is, even whole SM family seems already know about it. Yeah, Kai and his beloved chicken laughs

 

Q : About his order, do you know how to cook chicken barbeque?

Soojung : shook her head. Nope, of course *laughed while covering *. But I'll try my best to make it since this is the first time I cook dinner for my husband.

 

MC 1 : Awww so sweet *clenched hands with touched expressions*.

MC 2 : So you are now acknowledge him as your husband, huh? *said with teasing tone*

MC 3 : I think Soojung will make it. She's a pro in cooking *followed by nods from the others*.

 

Armed with a luxury SUV car and also a credit card which provided by WGB team, they arrived at the nearest hypermart. That store which originally quiet and calm, turned into a mess once they stepped inside and recognized by people. Swarm of fans who most of them are girls who none other than EXO fan girls began to crowd around them, forcing a group of security set up barricades to secure that newly couple. They screamed like crazy, tried to follow the family wherever they go. They eventually don't care how tight security who blocking their way as long as they could see them for real.

 

Kai automatically took Haeun up onto his arms shortly after fans gathered around, shouting and trying to touch them wildly. While his other free hand grabbed Soojung’s shoulders and brought her closer to him. He realized what he did. He knows it might cause any problem in the future to act bold like this, but he didn't care since it related to his “family” safety. He knows this is a condition who not convenient for them all, especially Kim Haeun who has never been exposed before. He was also sure that his lil' angle was frightened, it was proven of how tightly she wraps her tiny arms around his neck as she buried her face onto his shoulder.

Interview

Q : Why did you suddenly embracing Haeun and Soojung?

Kai : I don’t know *face-palming to hide his embrassment*. It just happened. My instinct as a man told me to protect them, especially Haeun who had never been exposed by cameras. She was obviously very confuse and frightened. Haeun-ah, daddy feel sorry to you, dear *clap his hand and lightly bow*

 

Q : Are you scared?

Soojung : Hmm.. more like nervous actually *scratch her nape unconsciously*. That was the first time we went out together as a family. Honestly I don’t know about their reaction of this show, I keep wondering whether they like us, whether they can accept Haeun and it makes me nervous somehow. But what makes me afraid is Haeun. She looks very uncomfortable with cameras and those screaming fans. Poor baby *sad expression*

 

This is the first time they came out as a family, and of course public has been waiting for this moment after rumors that stating both involved in relationships appeared. They cheered happily when finally saw EXO Kai walked side by side with F(X) Krystal and also a super cute daughter in his arms, oh they’re indeed look like a real family though it is just a show.

 

“I'm so scared, daddy” Her voice was shaking as she curled up in his arms. Good thing she wasn't cry like other child used to. Well, she's indeed a tough little girl, and it makes both of Kai and Soojung feel more proud at her.

 

Kai automatically rubbed her back to soothe her while pecking her strawberry-scented hair. “It's okay baby, daddy's here”

“Gwenchana?” he then turned to Soojung who walked beside him. She kept hanging her head low, deliberately avoiding their gaze as if it could be pierce her into pieces. She nodded her head without looking at him.

“Hey don't be scared Soojungie, I'm with you now”. With that, Soojung lifted her face to see his sincere smile that managed to melt her heart. She loves it but too afraid to admit it, even for herself only.

Having spent almost an hour walking around and collect all the ingredients they needed, the three of them finally arrived at the checkout counter with a trolley stocked with foods. Well, actually the groceries they purchased isn’t much if compared with the amount of snacks they bought to fill cabinets and refrigerator in their house.

 

“You enjoy it, baby?” Kai asked Haeun while occasionally pushing the trolley  to tease his fake daughter who sat in it. the lil’ girl giggled while wraping her arms around Kai’s neck, sharing laughter with her naughty daddy.

“Oppa stop pushing the trolley, I’m taking out food now” and his silly act suddenly stopped once his beloved fake wife was glaring at him. He could only grinning his teeth, “Sorry”.

“Yya, let’s stop bothering mommy, Haeun-ah. Come, let’s play there” Then he carried Haeun up in his arms and asked Soojung to bring Haeun to play in the indoor playground that is not far from the location of cash register.

“Keep watching her, oppa. I’ll be there soon” Soojung half-shouted to him who already ran to catch her excited daughter.

 

 

“I want to play that!” Haeun shouted excitedly while pointing at mini carousel.

“Okay!” he then helped her to ride one of rocking horse which is not too big. “Hold on tight Haeun-ah” He warned her before leaving her to observe on the edge of the rides.

Kim Haeun was giggling happily once the carousel which she was riding began to spin slowly accompanied by a children’s song. Her bright smile made him unconsciously smiling. He had never felt this before. This is a new thing for him that difficult to explain in words ; amazed, happy and excited are merge into one. He never thought of anything else other than dancing and singing. His skyrocketing career as an EXO member made him didn’t have time to deal with romance, especially to date a girl. No, nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter