Eleven

We Got a Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ballroom Sheraton Hotel, Shanghai

7 pm

 

A luxury hotel which located not too far from the venue chosen to be a place to stay for SM artists. And as usual, they didn’t have much time to rest, once arrived at the hotel and tidied things, they were led to the ballroom for dinner. Although tired, they keep chatting cheerfully. Yes, SMTown is the only concert that brought the idols together amidst their tight schedule. So nothing they could do but to enjoy it.

 

“O, Leeteuk oppaaa!!” Tiffany ran through the crowd toward a man in a vedora hat who was none other Super Junior’s leader, Park Jeongsu who is known as Leeteuk.

“Fany-aah” he opened his arms before taking the snsd’s girl into his arms.

“Whoaahh you don’t change, still being bubbly” He ruffled her hair playfully.

“I miss you oppa”

“Yya, Fany-ah why are you just hug him, hug me too” the funny Eunhyuk showed his jealousy.

“Ish, just find a girlfriend, oppa!” Fany snorted before leaving the men cheerfully, “See ya, oppas”

“She never changes” said Leeteuk and Eunhyuk in unison.

 

 

“So, when are you going to comeback?” Amber went to the next question, she and Luna were busy chatting with some Exo kids ; Xiumin, Chanyeol and Suho while their maknaes were busy hangout with their 94-liners at the corner.

 “Early of next year I guess” Suho replied.

“How about FX?” Xiumin asked the same question.

“I don’t know, we’re still waiting for a decision about Sulli, you know her case”

“Hope not too long” Luna added.

 

 

“Cheers for our new couple!!” Lee Taemin squealed in delight, raising his glass to invite others cheering for Jongin and Soojung who were blushing so hard.

Oh damn you, Taemin. Why now, why in front of sunbaes and hoobaes, why in front of so many people. Jongin and Soojung mentally cursed. They couldn’t do anything but listen and follow every move they did. Jongin has repeatedly tried to change the subject actually, but still the topic ends on their relationship.

 

It’s undeniable that the interaction between those famous visual groups have made them a byword among SM artists. Because of that show, all eyes were on them. Everyone thought there’s a special feeling that built between them. Everyone could see how protective and caring Jongin is, and so is  Soojung. So it wouldn’t be surprised if this moment utilized to interrogate them directly. Oh poor Jongin and Soojung.

 

“So how it feels to get married?” The first question came out from Shinee’s Minho, followed by cheers from the others.

“Aish stop it hyung, don’t you see Soojung isn’t comfortable to talk about it, right?” Soojung nodded her head eagerly to support Jongin’s statement.

“Eiyy we want to know how it feels, ppali tell us” Taemin still insisted.

“Why don’t you tell us, oppa? You had also been feel it, right?”

“That’s different, Soojung-ah. It's been a long time, while you guys are still fresh and passionate”

“WHAT?! Passionate?? passionate your !” Soojung and Jongin burst in laughter. Their faces flushed in embarrassment. Oh dear, does the word of "passionate" sounds a lil’ bit vulgar?.

“Stop talking nonsense, oppa!” Soojung smacked Taemin’s arm

“Yya, am I right? Tell me Soojung-ah, don’t you feel something burn inside everytime he touches you”

“Aahh shut up!!” then the FX maknae ran and hid herself behind the leader, “... unnie help me”

Victoria didn’t help at all, she just laughed and let the boys continue that conversation. She somehow wanted to hear that as well.

“Aigooo uri Soojungie is so cute. Don’t be shy princess, oppa’s here with you” Super Junior’s Kangin suddenly appeared in the middle of the hubbub.

“Oppa tell those idiots to stop talk about me and Jongin” Soojung still pouted like a kid.

“Okay, enough guys, let me talk right now” Kangin instructed them to be silent, “... so does this kid treat you well, Soojung-ah?” he pointed to Jongin sharply

HAHAHAHA... everyone was laughing so hard. They thought the sunbae would change the topic and ruin their happiness, but in fact he just add fuel to the fire.

“Oppaaa!!”

“Alright if you don’t wanna answer this. Yya Kim Jongin ppali answer me, does Soojung serves you well as a wife?”

 

Sehun began whistling.

Chanyeol even fake a cough.

 

“She’s the best” Jongin honestly replied.

“AWWWW” what he said just now made everyone melt, including Soojung who secretly peek from Victoria’s back. She never thought Jongin would seriously answer them.

“So you think you can date her? Who do you think you are, huh?” Kangin challanged him, pretending to put his scary face.

“Oppa..” unexpectedly Soojung who initially avoided this topic even defend him. Of course it made everybody even more.

“Yah Jung Soojung, you really want to date him? married to him? you think  this pabo already well-established and settled to make your life happier?” the Super Junior man switched to challenge the maknae while everyone were still laughing so hard.

 

Oh la la, now everyone held their breath waiting for her answer. Soojung couldn’t find any good word to reply him. She never thought about it – Jongin as a boyfriend, or worst, Jongin as a real husband.

 

Lucky her ‘cos Taeyon suddenly appeared and pulled him by force to get away from the crowd.

“Yah oppa what are you doing here? You shouldn’t bother the hoobaes. Don’t you think you’re too old to play with them? Aigooo” the SNSD leader scolded him like an ahjumma. “Yya Soojung-ah, don’t listen to him, he just want to play around”

Still with the pale face, Soojung nodded slowly and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter