Two

We Got a Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 2

Cheongdam-dong, GangnamGu

Seoul, 2014

 

Today was the most thrilling day for Kai and Soojung. Because until the next few weeks, they both will live together in a house that has been provided by the WGB crew. It’s just  a small two-storey apartment unit which is located near SM Entertainment Building in Cheongdam-dong area, thus facilitating their mobility when they have to attend meeting at office or just to do daily pratice in studio.

 

The camera started recording when Kai, Soojung and Haeun got out of the van once they arrived at their new house and rushed to the elevator with two cameramen followed them along the way. Kai was holding his daughter with his left hand, while the other hand was busy dragging a big suitcase containing several pairs of clothes and shoes which had been prepared by EXO manager. Soojung did the same thing, dragging her pink suitcases which directly brought by four of F(X) members to the set. But unfortunately they couldn’t meet because by the time they arrived, Soojung had not arrived yet at the location, while F(X) also can not wait any longer due to work matters.

 

“Are you ready?” Kai was the first who ask Soojung before he open the door.

“Umh” She nodded confidentally.

 

And a few seconds later, they all walked inside the house, busying themselves to observe the entire corner of the room. They couldn’t hide their amazement when looking at the interior which specially designed by a well-known interior designer from Singapore. Actually it’s more like the previous design of the house which is used by Jessica and Krystal when filming their first reality show as sisters a while ago.

The concept still applies vintage industrial style where the floor and walls are dominated by earth tone colors like brown, gray and black which appeared thru’ some natural materials which are deliberately exposed without any finishing. So it seems more masculine and casual in accordance with Kai and Soojung’s personal character.

That makes Soojung more fascinated is the presence of two large windows which have a view of green trees, just like the house she occupied when starring Jessica & Krystal, it’s just these windows not as big as the previous one. But still, it is more than beautiful, even the lil’ girl couldn’t stop to gape an awe with her sparkle eyes.

 

“Are we really going to live here, mommy?” Haeun asked excitedly.

Soojung walked closer to her then pinched her chubby cheek lightly, “Yes honey”

‘’With daddy too?”

“Me too!” Kai replied with a firm nod.

His answer managed to make the girl cheered joyfully while linking her lil’ arms around his neck to keep her balance.

Not only Haeun who was bursting in happiness, the adults were also shouting happily, “yeaay!!”

 

After cheering like a fool, they continued to walk around to see each room excitedly. Soojung was the one who is over excited ‘coz it all reminds her at a house she had occupied when filming with her sister.

“Ah there! It must be CCTV” Just like a 5 years kid,  Soojung was busy checking this and that which she believed to be hidden camera.

She was already familiar with this, while Kai who first experienced this still surprised to see those cameras which installed in almost every corner of the room. Those cameras will record all their actvities while in the house, so they don’t have to feel awkward being followed by cameramen all day long.

“Daebak! Cameras everywhere” He gaped in awe as he checked everything to find another cctv. “Did they install it in bathroom too?” He turned to Soojung who was playing with Haeun, they were showing some silly expressions in front of camera which resulted in laughter from both. Kai could only chuckle to see both of them. Oh girls...

 

He then walked to approach them and ruffled her hair all of sudden, earning the famous icy glare from her. “Yya Jung Soojung, stop being so narcissistic! You might poison my daughter”

“Could you please stop messing up my hair?” She firmly said,

He was startled then immediately raised his hands up as a sign of apology, “I’m sorry, okay? I asked you earlier but I bet you didn’t hear me”

“What?” She then brought Haeun to the couch and gave her strawberry milk in a bottle.

“Did they install it in bathroom and our bedroom too?”

“Perhaps, wae?”

“Ahhh” Kai pretended to be disappointed with gripping his shirt in the chest. “So it means they would see all our night activities in bed?” He let out his famous y smirk to her, clearly trying to tease and seduce her at once.

 

MC 1 : Awww what kind of that activity, Kai-ssi? You make me so curious now!

MC 3 : Haha this kid is really bold, Gosh kids these days! *chukle*

MC 2 : Hey, they've grown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter