No one is forever alone

Girls' Generation and the Attack on Muggleborns

It was already September 20 and so far no other incident has happened, so the girls were discussing some important matters on the fields.

“Hyoyeon, why did your birthday is on a Monday?” Taeyeon said as they all sat down below the shadow of a huge tree.

“Blame the calendar, year, dates, I don’t know, I didn’t choose what day to born in.” Hyoyeon said carelessly as she rested her back against the tree, she was dressed in a quidditch attire.

“And this weekend every team is preparing and having tryouts before the season starts next week, so it’s not like we can celebrate all together.” Tiffany said as she pouted. Taeyeon just smiled foolishly at the sight of her acting cute.

“I don’t mind,” Hyoyeon started. “Mainly because Hufflepuff will kick all of your asses this season!” She exclaimed loudly as she raised both of her hands, hi-fiving her two fellow players on the team.

“I’m sorry but this year Ravenclaw will kick all your asses.” Sunny said with an interesting smile. “My secret weapon is over here.” She said as she circled Seohyun’s waist and pulled her close.

“What? You tried out?” Sooyoung said and Seohyun nodded. “So now I’m the only one who is not athletic enough to be part of a quidditch team?” They all laughed at her comment.

“Hey, you can still run to the quidditch field and tryout for the Slytherin team.” Yoona said with a smile. “Although I don’t think that Sica would help you get in the team, so you’re screwed.”

“If Sica is normally scary, as a Quidditch player she’s even scarier.” Sooyoung said with a shrug. “Even more since she’s the captain.”

“Tiffany, Sunny and I are also captains, does that make us scarier?” Taeyeon asked, Sooyoung just laughed and shook her head. They all laughed along at the comment.

“Look at Yuri, suffering withdrawal symptoms now that her Sica is not with her.” Hyoyeon pointed out suddenly, causing all of them to realize that, in fact, Yuri hasn’t really said anything through the conversation.

“Yah…” Yuri said weakly, taking a longing glance to the quidditch field where her girlfriend was currently practicing.

“Yuri, Slytherin’s practice ends in like ten minutes.” Sunny said trying to cheer her tanned friend.

“How can you be sure?” Yuri asked while making a small pout. “Sica loves to extend her practices, you know how she is.”

“Yes, but today the field is packed, Ravenclaw’s practice starts in ten minutes.” Sunny continued, causing Yuri’s smile to brighten. “I requested the field all past week, weekend and next week too, except for Hyoyeon’s birthday.”

“Why? Don’t you want to spend time with us?” Sooyoung asked as she pouted and made puppy eyes grossly at Sunny, who just laughed at her attempt on being cute.

“I do, but I have a keeper to train.” She said as she motioned her head to Seohyun.

“Heard that Yoona?” Taeyeon said with a smile on her features. “Seohyun’s a keeper.”

They all laughed at the comment, except for Yoona and Seohyun that were far too busy avoiding each other’s stare to laugh at that.

“Taetae,” Tiffany started, looking at the mentioned with a beautiful smile. “Aren’t you a keeper too?” Taeyeon turned a bright scarlet that was only comparable with the color of her quidditch uniform.

“Well, yeah…” Taeyeon said as she fake coughed a bit, trying to get rid of all her embarrassment. “That’s my position in the quidditch field.”

“Well, as much as I like you flirting guys,” Sunny said as she stood up, motioning Seohyun along with her. “We need to get to practice. Seo, your uniform is over there, one of our chasers hurried the tailor so it would be done quicker and it was.”

“Really? That’s very nice of him, who is it so I can thank him?” Seohyun said as she too stood up and started dusting off the grass from her pants.

Sunny smiled devilishly and took a quick glance at Yoona.

“It’s Michael, you know, the other prefect of your year.”

Yoona felt her whole body boil at the mention of his name even more so when she noticed the blush on Seohyun’s cheeks.

“Well, see you later guys.” Sunny waved at them, her gaze lingering on Sooyoung for a bit.

“Later guys, let’s figure what to do on your birthday soon, Hyoyeon.” Seohyun said before she quickly followed Sunny to the field.

“That guy is trying too hard.” Yoona said as she stared a bit too intensely at Seohyun’s figure.

“No, you’re wrong there.” Taeyeon said, causing Yoona to turn to look at her. “He is trying, that’s it, you just happen to not even try at all.”

Yoona turned her gaze away from Taeyeon, she wanted to tell her that she was the same with Tiffany, but the older one tried really hard. She walked her to her dorm every day, helped her with homework whenever she could, carried around the younger girl’s books whenever they went to the library, she always managed to visit or send an extra special gift to Tiffany whenever it was Christmas, her birthday or she just felt like giving her something, she tried really really hard.

She just didn’t have the courage to ask her out, which was quite ironic since she was in Gryffindor.

Yuri stared at them with a smile, she knew it was hard, she pep talked to herself for hours in order to ask Sica out to a date and maybe if the older one wasn’t as blunt and honest as she was they probably wouldn’t be girlfriends now.

After all, it was Jessica who asked her to be her girlfriend.

Arms wrapped themselves around her waist and her heart picked up its pace. It could only mean one thing. 

“Hey Sica.” She said, she didn’t even need to turn around to know it was her lovely girlfriend.

“Hey Yul.” Jessica replied, she sat down next to Yuri, her voice sounded sleepy.

“Is my Sica-baby tired?” Yuri asked in a cute voice, the response was the older girl to pout and make big puppy eyes while she nodded at her.

Yuri was in heaven.

“Poor baby~” She cooed, before she leaned in and kissed her girlfriend’s lips lingeringly.

The first week since they announced their relationship, they were shy to display their affection in front of the girls, the second week they weren’t shy but it was awkward.

But now? They totally forgot there were other human beings whenever they were together, it was too difficult to keep their hands and lips to themselves; they just loved each other too much to keep it in.

“Yah, you bunnies.” Sooyoung said as she covered her eyes. “I don’t need you to rub me in the face my lack of love life.” Yoona, Taeyeon and Tiffany nodded along, the two latters just tried to avoid their gazes.

“Well, if you confessed to a certain Bunny, then maybe you could have a love life.” Jessica said easily, causing the tall girl to blush at this.

Hyoyeon just stared at Taeyeon, Tiffany and shook her head, they were being too cowardly and they were getting behind, Yoona was just too stubborn and Sooyoung… was downright stupid.

“I’m going for a walk guys.” Hyoyeon announced.

“You’re going to the Forbidden Forest again, aren’t you?” Tiffany said and Hyoyeon just nodded meekly. “Be careful, okay? Make sure nobody catches you.”

Hyoyeon smiled at her and muttered a Thank you, before heading to the forbidden forest.

It was still daylight, so it wasn’t as terrifying as everyone told her, but she has always loved magical creatures, so they didn’t scare her as they did to everyone else, so maybe that had something to do.

She walked through the forest, using her wand to mark the trees so she wouldn’t get lost as she got deeper into it.

She finally reached it, that particularly thick oak tree where she spent the afternoons she wasn’t training quidditch on with her special someone.

She checked the hour on her watch as she sat down by the shadow of the tree, she knew it wouldn’t take her girl that long to arrive.

“Hey Hyo.” A sweet voice sounded in the background and she turned around to find the smiling eyes of her girl.

“Hello Nicky.” Hyoyeon said as she patted the space next to her, motioning the girl to sit down next to her.

“How’s school going?” Nicole said as she grabbed Hyoyeon’s hand in hers.

“So far it’s okay, besides those weird things from the first day nothing weird has happened again.” Hyoyeon rested her head on the taller girl’s shoulder, feeling it tense after she said that and sighed. “I know what you’re going to say, but I don’t know what happened, so far no one can tell why it happened.”

Nicole nodded and Hyoyeon smiled.

“Do you think we’d be able to spend time together on your birthday?” Nicole asked hopefully as she looked at Hyoyeon.

“Well, so far I don’t have anything planned but is… the date is okay with you?” Hyoyeon asked carefully, not wanting to talk about certain topic, knowing how hard it was to convince Nicole that she was okay with it, she loved her too much to care about that small flaw.

“Yeah, full moon won’t come until two weeks later or so.” Nicole said, her own head now resting on Hyoyeon’s head.

“Wait,” Hyoyeon suddenly said. “Does that mean we’re not spending time together for your birthday?”

Nicole lifted her head and then lifted Hyoyeon’s own with her finger, smiling sweetly.

“Full moon will come on October 8, if my calculations aren’t wrong, so don’t worry we’ll be able to spend at least a little while together.”

Hyoyeon smiled brightly and kissed her girlfriend’s lips sweetly.

She didn’t understand how her friends couldn’t gather the courage to seek their love life, she was sure love life wouldn’t be as hard for them as it is for her.

After all, dating a girl who is a werewolf isn’t an easy task.


So yeah, those who thought Hyoyeon was forever alone, well TAKE THAT xD It's just complicated :P

Now, everyone (except Soo) is part of the Quidditch team :D I'll list their positions and yes, I made them captains of all the teams because it's my story and I can do whatever I can :D

-Taeyeon: Captain, Keeper; Jessica: Captain, Seeker; Sunny:Captain, Chaser; Tiffany: Captain, Seeker; Hyoyeon: Chaser; Yuri: Beater; Yoona: Chaser; Seohyun: Keeper 

Also, yes, Hyoyeon is dating a werewolf, if you have any questions about it I won't answer them since in the future they will be answered :3

Hope you liked the chapter, I feel it was a bad one but.. what can I do T.T

Comment, Upvote and subscribe if you like the chapter or the whole story so far for that matter :D

Until Next Time :3